<body>


Monday, January 31, 2011

ヒミツのアイちゃん - Chapter 14

The cover

Smut warning below!!

Aiko's thoughts "I like Reo's kiss. It is able to bring across lots of love."

Aiko. shocked as Reo takes off her yukata, looking straight at her and calling out her name.
Aiko blushes and turn her body away from him asking him not to look at her so directly.
Reo caressing her back: "Why Turn over here." and he moved his hands down to unbuckle her bra.
Aiko: "Bra... you took off my bra... Wait.. it's small and don't be shocked by it."
Reo kiss Aiko and said: "Don't worry about that, it's not that small. There's nothing for Aiko to feel worried about...

 ... entrust everything to me."
Aiko's thoughts "You said to entrust everything to you but how do i do that." and she let out a moan.
Aiko pushes Reo away: "Wait! Not that."
Reo: "Why not?"
Aiko blushes: "Cause i will feel weird."
Reo pressing Aiko's hand down: "You said you will feel weird... it's actually feeling good... 

 ... don't run away... there's more weird feeling to come." and he continue kissing Aiko on her face, sliding down to her neck and boobs.
Aiko's thoughts "Why.. i can't breath.... What should i do? What should i do so that it will be right? I didn't know i will become like this just now... " and Aiko lets out another moan when Reo plants his lips on her boobs.

Aiko's thoughts "My voice.."
Reo stops when he see tears trickling down Aiko's face. Aiko: "What is this? It's not..." and her thoughts "Why are my tears..."
Reo: "I think it's better for us to stop here."
Aiko wiping her tears away: "Why? This is not... it's because i'm happy."
Reo turns his back away from Aiko and puts on his yukata: "I'm being to eager. It shouldn't be now...

 ... It should be an union being Aiko and i and not me making Aiko union with me."
Aiko: "Why..."
Reo: "Don't push yourself too hard for such things. You were scared when i was caressing you."
Aiko's thoughs "Is it impossible?"

Ikumi and Takumi found out about the Sakura room. Ikumi knocking the door really hard and said: "Reo kun? Mai chan? I know you are inside. I'm not going to allow you to ditch me."
Reo smiled at Aiko: "This is bad. We've been find out." (awww... his expression looks so disappointed and yet he still forces a smile on.) he covers Aiko with her yukata: "I'm going out first. You put on your yukata properly." and he leaves the room.

Aiko's thoughts "I've must have hurt Reo. Why did i cry when he was so gently to me. Why did i feel scared? I'm such an idoit."
Reo back in his room with the guys. He can't get to sleep and left the room. Ritsuki wakes up and realizes that Reo is not in the room. 

Ritsuki: "Reo-kun."
Reo: "Ritsuki-san? Did i wake you up?"
Ritsuki: "Nah, i'm out for a smoke. I'm sorry about just now. Even though you've asked me to help you stop Ikumi but i wasn't able to."
Reo: "She's really too much of a disturbance however, it might not be a bad thing either....

 ... i've become afraid. I wasn't thinking of Aiko's feeling and i keep asking her. I didn't realize that she was so scared. I was too eager. I want to do it with her so that she will be mine. I'm such an idiot."
Ritsuki: "However, isn't it more enjoyable when a girl is scared and trembling?"
Reo: "I don't know about Ritsuki's preference."
Ritsuki: "Are you trying to say that i'm a pervert?"

Reo: "I'm talking about something serious here."
Ritsuki: "Me too. Reo, even though you've neglected Aiko's feelings. You will not be able to convey your feelings to Aiko however gentle you treat her feelings. You will not be able to move forward if you be little each other's feelings. Try being stubborn for once. Take a step forward and try to hit it right."
Reo: "So that is how."

Aiko back in her room with Hiroko and her thoughts "Have Reo slept? I'm going tell him that i didn't push myself too hard. I need to tell him. I need to apologize to him."

The next morning.
Hiroko: "Ai, did you sleep well last night?"
Aiko: "I'm sorry about yesterday. To make you change to a different room from Ritsuki."
Hiroko: "Um...even though i was looking forward to my first overnight trip with my boyfriend."
Aiko: "I'm sorry."

Reo: "Good Morning, Mai-san."
Aiko, avoiding Reo's eye: "Good.. Mor.. Morning.."
Reo: "The garden here is very beautiful, want to go and have a look after having our meal? There's something i need to tell you about."
Aiko: "I understood." and her thoughts "something to tell me?"

Takumi and Ikumi greets everyone.
Ikumi: "You don't look too well. Didn't sleep well last night?"
Aiko: "Thanks to you."
Ikumi: "Don't say that. I'm only ensuring that this is a company's retreat kind of trip."


Ritsuki: "What are you guys doing? Not eating"
Ikumi puts her hand on Reo's: "Let's go together."
Aiko's thoughs "Argh.. this Ikumi. I dislike her even much more after she's such a disturbance to us however, if she didn't disturb us last night. Things might have become much more weird. In the end, was it good (that they were interrupted.) No, it isn't!" and all the while, Takumi has his eyes on Aiko. 

Following behind Reo, Aiko's thoughts "I need to tell Reo properly.I need to tell him about how i feel."
Reo with his back still facing Aiko: "I don't want us to still feel awkward after returning to so i thought we need to talk."

Aiko: "I cried not because i pushed myself too hard. I'm sorry!"
Reo: "Don't apologize. It is not something we need to apologize to each other in order to move forward."
Aiko: "But.. when a boyfriend treats me so gently. It isn't normal for the girlfriend to cry instead of being courageous. Don't pity me, i loath that."
Reo looks as if he's holding back his tears hugs Aiko: "I don't know what's normal....

... it's not something i can compare. It's just not the right timing. I'm like an idoit that got impatient because i want Aiko to be mine and end up not realizing that Aiko is feeling insecure. If we need to move forward... but if i apologize, the feeling during that time, the feeling of wanting Aiko become as if it's not true and i don't want that....

... why don't we treat it as one of our precious memory? Just laugh like it's so us to failed our first attempt."
Aiko: "That's right."
Ritsuki: "You both, it's time for us to leave soon."
Aiko's thoughts "Reo is also able to let me feel relaxed. He knows how to make me feel happy and accepts everything about me. I too needs to hurry up and accepts everything about Reo. To e a better girlfriend."


Ritsuki drops Takumi and Ikumi. He asked Reo: "Reo, are you having dinner at our house?" and turns back to realize that he's fast asleep with Aiko.
Ritsuki: "That's not possible is it?"
Hikoro: "Reo? Aiko?"
Ritsuki: "The both of them didn't sleep last night that's why."
Hiroko: "Yup, how about letting them stay like this for a little while more."

***
YEAH! i've got it out! So now i can chuck it inside my luggage. haha.

Hope you like the chappie including the smutty scenes. Reo is really a very understanding boyfriend isn't him? Now i wonder what's the next arc going to be. I hope Takumi will make make some serious move soon! haha.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Mikimata said...

Thank you for the summary. Good luck with your move back home! Have a safe trip!

January 31, 2011 at 4:24 AM  
Blogger Amaryllis said...

That was so sexy and yet so sweeeet :)))
You can really feel that Reo loves her girlfriend very much... <3
Thank you for your hard work!!
(You like Takumi a lot, don't ya? ;))

January 31, 2011 at 5:27 AM  
Blogger Sisyphus said...

poor aiko, poor Reo! He likes her so much. She needs to communicate to him that she's just apprehensive of what'll happen to her if she gives into her physical desires. He'll reassure her and then everything will be fine!

January 31, 2011 at 7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks!!! i`ll be waiting for the next summarye!!!

January 31, 2011 at 7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks so much for the chapter!! The smutty scenes had me blushing too, lol. I wonder what the next arc will be. Thanks again so much for the summary!

January 31, 2011 at 2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kyaaaa! the chapter make so excited! though it was kinda a bit disappointing because they got interrupt!,anyway it was fun and sweet!
can't wait to read for the next chapter of this!

February 2, 2011 at 1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share