<body>


Monday, May 30, 2011

声優かっ!

Title: 声優かっ! (Ongoing Vol. 5)
Mangaka: 南マキ

Since it's already at it's 5th volume, do need to say anymore? This is a MUST read!!! 

I regret that i started reading this only recently. I'm currently at Vol. 4 and i can't get my hands off it. It's so additively nice! Volume 6 will be out on 20th of June! I can't wait to get my hand on it but i think Kino will need 2 weeks to ship it in after i place my order. I miss those days when i can just grab any latest manga on my way home. 


Do read it if you haven't! I'm sure you don't want to miss a really great manga. ^^ Scanlations out until Volume 3 Chapter 17. 

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous mo said...

Yay! I love Seiyuu Ka too~~~ XDDD
Need to place my order as well (>_<)o Hopefully there's the bookstore sale~ hahaha.

May 31, 2011 at 10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I started reading the scanlations a while ago but they take so long to update, so I haven't read that far (because I can't read RAWs) but I really like it so far! (I'm in chapter 19 or so)

June 13, 2011 at 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share