<body>


Sunday, January 30, 2011

ヒミツのアイちゃん - Chapter 13

The cover

Hiroko: "Fwah....onsen... the feeling is realy great." 

Aiko: "Hiroko! How did your boobs become so huge?"
Hiroko: "Ehhhh! Where are you looking ar?"
Aiko: "Can i feel them?"
Hiroko: "Yahhaha, you pervert!"
Aiko: "I'm not a pervert and you said there's something you want to tell me? Tell me all about it. When did you and Ritsuki became an item?"
Hiroko: "Eh,,,, when... It's only recently that we are officially an item. I wasn't too sure if we are together so i find it hard to tell Aiko."
AIko: "What is the meaning of this? Don't tell me you've have done it before you both are an item?"
Hiroko: "Don't say it so directly!"
Aiko: "Ic, Hiroko is such a person."
Hiroko: "It's not how you think. If Ritsuki didn't tell me that he sees me as a woman and not a sister i wouldn't... this is pure love!"

Aiko: "I'm troubled to do or not to do it."
Hiroko: "This pace is subjective. You've not made up your mind?"
Aiko: "I'm trying to meet my feelings with Reo. I want to meet up with Reo's expectations of Aiko. I'm thinking if it's better if i tell everyone about our relationship. I'm too vex with myself however, i feel embarrassed being a woman in front of everyone. I'm not being myself. Is it alright for me to move forward with Reo even if i'm not telling others that i'm together with Reo?...

... It's not that Reo is not important to me but i don't want to betray him."
Hiroko: "You are not alone Aiko. Don't keep all the troubles to yourself. Tell Reo all that you are feeling. Reo is a strong person and i think he loves Aiko a lot and i'm sure he's going to accept everything about Aiko."
Aiko's thoughts "Is that so? That's right."
Aiko: "Thank You Hiroko. I'll tell Reo about how i feel." 

Aiko's thoughts "That is right. To Reo, i've always been important and he's treating me so preciously, there is no need for me to feel insecure."

Aiko and Hiroko are done with their onsen and they met Reo on the corridor.
Reo: "Mai-san, you're done (with onsen)?"
Aiko: "Reo... yah... Reo..." and her thoughts "This is bad, the yukata suits him so well."
Reo: "Oum.." and his thoughts "This is bad... why so i see her in such an ero way?"

and they can't look straight at each other.
Takumi: "Oh, Mai-san and friend, you're done with onsen? Mai-san, you look kinda of erotic and i've come to love it."
Reo's thoughts "Argh, he said it before me!"
Aiko's thoughts "Ero?"
Reo: "Don't say that about other's girlfriend."
Ikumi: "Eh. Takumi, i thought you like Aiko?" leaving everyone in shock and she continue: "It's really rare for Takumi to like that monkey girl."

 Aiko's thoughts "She called me monkey girl..."
Reo; "Yah.. it's rare." and his thoughts "She still hasn't realised that Mai is actually Aiko, she's really slow."
Takumi: "It's good enough that i'm the only person who see her charm. She cute, my girlfriend."
Aiko's thoughts "He said it in front of Reo."
Reo's thoughts "What is he blabbering about?" 

It's dinner time and Aiko's eye sparkled when she sees crab.
Aiko: "Give me the crab."
Rtsuki: "Don't just eat crab."
Takumi: "You want mine?"
Reo: "Hey..."
Aiko excused herself to go to the toilet and there's something up in Reo's thoughts, he leave his cup and..

he waited for Aiko.
Reo: "Aiko."
Aiko: "Eh. why Reo? Toilet too?"
Reo: "Nope, there's something i need to tell you... We are unable to be together alone because those guys came along it's decided but i've made an reservation for another room...

 ... Aiko, have you decided to go to this room with me?"
Aiko: "Ah..." and her thoughts "So.. and so this mean... from then onwards... it will be only the both of us..."
Reo sees Aiko's reaction and he seems a little disappointed and said: "Of course Aiko's feelings are the most important so..."
Aiko: "I want to be together with Reo."

Aiko's thoughts "I need to tell him how i'm feeling." and they entered the room. Aiko's thoughts "This room has bed..."
Reo puts his hand on Aiko's shoulder and calls out her name. Aiko stops him and tell him that there's something she wishes to tell him.
Aiko: "Because i'm stubborn, we are dating this way (Aiko as Mai) and we haven't told anyone in school that we are an item. With this kind of relationship, it is alright for us to move forward? Are you fine with this kind of me?"
Reo: "Aiko...

... have you been troubling this yourself? I'll be really happy if i'm able to tell others that Aiko is my girlfriend but if it's not what Aiko wants, there is no meaning to it. As long as Aiko likes me and stay by my side, what every kind (Mai or Aiko) is fine. And to move forward... be more courageous and you might be able to say it."
Aiko: "Ic... maybe that's right." and her thoughts "Maybe it's will be like how Reo says."
Aiko bows and says: "Please take care of me."
It shocked Reo a little and he laugh saying: "You think it's some basketball competition?"
Aiko: "This is how i do it when i've decided." 

Reo: "Please take care of me." and he kisses Aiko gently on ther eyes, touches her hips and plant his on hers.
Back in the dinning area, Ikumi shouted: "Reo-kun and Mai-chan aren't back yet." and it strikes Takumi that he's been careless and he decides to return to their room to check things out.

Ritsuki: "Even if you go now, they might still be doing it."
Ikumi: "Even so, i wouldn't allow them."
Hiroko: "Don't say such extra things."
Back in the Sakura room (the other room which Reo reserved), still kissing. Aiko: "Reo... This kiss seems kind of ero..."
Reo: "Aren't we doing something erotic...

... isn't it natural?" and he slips is hand on to Aiko's shoulders taking off her yukata.
Aiko: "Wait... wait a minute. You are taking it off already? Isn't it kind of fast?" and her thoughts "Even though i've made up my mind when i entered this room but... now... i'm regretting it."
Reo: "Are you shy? But during our first date, i've already seen Aiko's body and you weren't even shy about it and let it see it all."
Aiko's thoughts "I can't lose, i'm feeling disgusted."
Aiko: "You said you saw my body the last time?"
Reo: "I didn't see how are we going to do it? It's the body of the girl i've been liking. It's not something any high school boy can see. I was hoping that you will praise me for holding back the other time."
Aiko's thoughts "He said he's been liking me....

... This is bad. I'm getting too happy."
Aiko: "I see... it's so great to be love. The heart thumping that i felt the other time i nothing compared to now even thought i like you both time and yet it's so different. " and Aiko blushes really bad covering her lips with her hand.
Reo cover his flushed face: "This is bad." and he pulls Aiko's lips close to her and said: "Don't say such stupid things about being happy." and he kisses and touches her....

.... to be continued.

***
Can't wait for the next chappie? hahah it's smutty in the beginning of the next chapter. I wonder if i can just show the raw? haha. I'll get the next chappie up soon.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger KaY ゆうくずり HuSsAiNi said...

woohooo!!Finally!!
I bet they're gonna get interrupted. If they didn't then the story won't be interesting :D:D

thanks Fujioshi :))

January 30, 2011 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Sisyphus said...

I really hope they're not interrupted! I don't see why this part of the story line needs to be dragged out any longer. They still have to deal with Takumi, and Aiko has to become comfortable with being more feminine in public as "Aiko"...
and yes, fujioshi, you can just post raws!!!

January 31, 2011 at 1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kyaaa! the scene to be so sweet!
i'm so happy
fujioshi thanks for the raws!
can't wait to read this next chapter raws!

January 31, 2011 at 1:37 AM  
Blogger RaeBabeeyx3 said...

Thank you!!
Just out of curiosity, whats the home sweet home widget supposed to mean? Because I remember those days when it used to say 100 something days left lol and I was like wow, time flies by so quickly! 19hrs left lol! -Rae

January 31, 2011 at 2:33 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@KaY ゆうくずり HuSsAiNi, Sisyphus and Anonymous: I've churn the next chappie out!

@Rae: I'm going back home. Leaving Japan and returning back to Spore. Argh.. i so miss Japan for many reasons and of coz manga is one of them. haha. Yup, time files, i can't believe i've live here for 3 yrs. lol.

January 31, 2011 at 2:53 AM  
Blogger RaeBabeeyx3 said...

Oh wow! Well have a safe trip! Uh, happy jet lag! LOL.

January 31, 2011 at 4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you thank you so much for posting this chapter!!!!! :'D
kurosaki is cuter and cuter but i'm still wating for a kis :/
come on and kiss the girl you big lolicon!!

February 20, 2011 at 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share