<body>


Sunday, December 19, 2010

ヒロイン失格 (Heroine Shikkaku) - Chapter 9

Finally churn out this chappie. 

Hatori: "Konichiwa! Blue sky and white clouds. A new world!"

Narration: Konichiwa, I'm new Hatori."
Hatori: "Oh no! I'm late! I'm late!"
Nakajima: "Isn't it lunch time now?" and she hits Hatori really hard with a very thick book.
Hatori: "What are you doing? Aren't you being hateful?"
Nakajima: "Keep quite! You're being noisy! And you should know your limits!" What's with this aim of royal road to being a Heroine? Don't tell me you think you can vacillate Terasaka with this?"
Hatori: "Everyone! Is there someone i cannot save here?"

and she saw Adachi having difficulty cleaning the top of the blackboard. Hatori rushes to Adachi's help and says with her eyes sparkling: "Even though we are rivals but we should help each other when we are in trouble is it?"


Adachi: "Thank You Matsuzaki san... "
Narration: "I can be nice even towards my rival. This is the royal way of being a heroine. With this attitude, i will be able to take the seat of a Heroine!" While Hatori acts like a perfect heroine, the people around her seems to be disgusted with her act. (LOL) Hatori accidently knocks someone and she said: "I'm sorry." with her eyes sparkling again. (acting to be the perfect heroine.)

It's Kousuke that she knocked on to.
Kousuke: "Hatori - chan seems to have drawn a down curtain when it comes to things about me."
Hatori snaps off from her new hatori mode screams: "KYAHHHH!!! Good.... Mor... Morning..."
Kousuke: "It's already afternoon."
Hatori's thoughts "There are still problems left unresolved. This person touched my breast!!!!...

... This kind of things happened with another guy and not the hero. It's not the royal way to being a Heroine!"

Hatori: "Ah no ne, Horomitsu kun...."
Kousuke: "Are you breaking up with me? I feel so lonely..."
Hatori: "Isn't it alright if it isn't a break up? It was nothing."
Kousuke: "There is no guarantees that you will be going out with Terasaka-kun. It's worthless going out with a handsome guy like me."

Hatori's thoughts "It is really worthless."
Hatori: "But... but... My aim is to be the Perfect Heroine that's why...
Kousuke's thoughts "What is that?" and he says: "It's alright as Hatori-chan is already a very Perfect Heroine.:
Hatori's thoughts: "Do not tempt me!" and she says: "No, i'm not. I do not want to make anymore mistake and Hiromitsu-kun is not in anyway at fault. I do not want to anymore things that will make myself feel guilty nor do i want to have any regrets. I only want to be straight forward about my love towards Rita....

... I want to become Adachi... That is why i want to break up with Hirotsumi-kun!! That is all. Bye!"

Hatori's thoughts "No i can't. I can't look at Hirotsumi-kun. If i look at his face, i will not be able to get over him."

A voice from a far: "Hahah... I've just seen a rare sight. Kou-chan being rejected by a girl... Isn't she interesting?"
Kousuke: "Why are you eavedropping, Moe?"

During Chemistry Pratical lessons, Hatori thinks to herself: "There isn't any other handsome guys who understands and accepts her anymore."
Nakajima: "What have you added in now?" as she sees smoke in a shape of ghost coming out from the beaker.

Hatori's thoughts "But i've decided to change. That's right! I'm born and changed. I must make Rita look at me." and she changes into her new hatori mode and text Rita: "Rita~ are you free today after school?? Shall we go look for camping equipments together?"
Rita's reply "Today, i can't".
Hatori reply: "Oic... It can't be help then... How about tomorrow?"
Rita's reply: "I can't make it tomorrow too. I can't for the time being, you should go with Nakajima." and he walks away.
Hatori sees the reply and thinks "Eh? Am i being rejected?"
Nakajima: "It is... Did you kissed him one-sidedly?"

Hatori recalls Rita thanking her when she stood up for him (in the previous chapter) and she thinks "isn't that a tingle of hope?"
Hatori: "Is it that Rita will never go out nor play with me forever?"
Nakajima: "I don't know! However, for the time being, he's not comfortable with the two of you being together isn't it? And he has a girlfriend so isn't it normal? And aren't you going on and on about the same thing a little too much?"
Hatori: "So doesn't it means that there is no reason for me being a new hatori if Rita is not going to accept me?
Nakajima: "You aim of being a perfect heroine... even if no one notices you, you should retain the beautiful heart of Adachi and maybe one day, Terasaka will notice it."
Hatori thinks "When will that happen? I don't know!"

The scene changes to the camp.

Hatori: "The air smells delicious! It's the camp! Thc camp! Nakajima!"
Nakajima: "Yup i know, for the time being there are things which need to be done. We need the guys to bring in the charcoal. Mizu kun. can you do that?"
Hatori pushes Rita to help out too. Hatori: "Rita too!"
Rita: "I'm sorry about before."
Mizu kun and friend: "Ah, it's nothing." and the pulls Rita along: "Let's go, Rita-kun."

Hatori's thoughts "This is good. Aren't i like the perfect heroine? It's only time when Rita realizes it." and she heard a voice from a far saying: "Is it true that you went to Kobayashi-kun's house? It's so shocking..." Hatori switches to her new hatori mode (full mode) and thinks that a girl is being bullied by other girls.

Hatori: "Three against one? It's unfair!"
The girls: "It's none of your business." which is the opposite of what Hatori imagined it to be. Hatori's imagining herself as the perfect heroine hugging one of the three girls and said: "You are actually a very kind girl and i know it..." but instead, Hatori was slapped!

The girl who was bullied is Moe. Moe: "Are you alright? Thank you for coming to help me. You are Hatori-chan right? I'm Kousuke's cousin. Kousuke Moe."
Hatori: "Kousuke-kun's cousin?"
Moe: "I've heard from Kousuke about you that is why i know you. I'm sorry to let you witness some weird stuff. Her boyfriend and i had common interest in music thus, i went to his house to borrow a CD and somehow there is some misunderstanding even though i don't harbor any other intention. Somehow, this kind of actions are not allowed."
Hatori: "There is no definite promise even though they are a couple don't you think so?" (She's saying it with pride as she's been trying to get near Rita who is attached)

Moe: "Thank You! This is the first time someone said such things to me."
Hatori's thought "I've done a good deed, didn't i?"
Nakajima: "What is that Terasaka?"
Rita all wet and top naked: "I fell into the river."
Nakajima: "What did you catch? A bear?"

Hatori blushes and turn away: "He's so sexy! So sexy! I can't look at him!"
Moe: "You like Terasaka-kun?"
Hatori: "!!?"
Moe: "Let me help you! Let it to me I'm good with this kind of stuff."
Hatori is speechless while Moe runs towards Rita: "You've caught a lot of fish?"

Rita wonder who she is while the two friends thinks that she's cute! Moe pulls Hatori along.

Hatori's thoughts "Is she trying to reply my kindness? I wish to get close to Rita..."
Moe: "Terasaka-kun, Isn't Hatori a nice girl?"
Hatori thinks "Isn't she too straight forward?"
Moe: "She helped me when i was bullied by a group of girls just now."
Hatori's thoughts: "Good one, Moe."
Rita: "Are you sure she's the one?"
Moe: "Terasaka-kun is so lucky to be in the same class as Hatori-chan."
Hatori's thoughts "She's being too straight forward again."
Rita: "It's nothing special."
Moe: "No such things. You must be feeling happy about it."
Rita: "Well, she's not troublesome."

Hatori and Moe hold hands in joy. Hatori's thoughts "Thank You Moe-chan. This is the happiest thing that had happened to me recently."
Moe: "This reminds me, Terasaka-kun, do you remember someone called Sakai from Nishi Junior High?"
Rita: "Oh, We used to have sports meet together."
Moe: "She's my good friend since kindergarten and i've seen Terasaka before during the sports meet.
Rita: "Oh is it? Is she doing well?
Moe: "Yup, she is. Can you give me your contact thru infrared later?"
Rita: "Sure."

Hatori's thoughts "Is this one of her tactics on trying to help me? Isn't she a little too close to Rita?" Hatori sees Moe beside Rita the whole day.
Hatori: "Moe-chan! Can you come over for a minute?"

Moe: "Hatori-chan... what is it?" Acting all cute and friendly with Hatori.
Hatori: "Eh, is just that, Moe-chan seems to be getting along very well with Rita."
Moe: "Oh, i was just trying to gather information and i have some good news. Rita and his girlfriend doesn't seems to be getting along too well. Rita-kun give me ambiguous answers when i talk about Adachi. This kind of recation show's that a boyfriend is getting sick of his girlfriend. For the time being, Hatori-chan needs to looks for Adachi-san."

Hatori thinks "Is this real?" and she went to look for Adachi. Hatori: "Did anything happened recently?"
Adachi: "Nope, nothing special happened."
Hatori's thoughts "Ambiguous answer! Moe is great!...

... It's just like what Moe has said."

Nakajima realized Rita is missing and the other two friends realized Moe is missing too while Rita's girlfriend, Adachi is around.

Hatori's thought's "I'm sorry, Adachi. Even though you might not like the things i've done during this time. This might be my happy ending with Rita. Isn't Moe-chan of great help? After Rita returned, i'm sure he's going to tell me "For me, it has to be Hatori." since he said that i'm not troublesome....

... This might be mean towards Adachi... However i will help her wipe away her tears... as i'm the perfect heroine. Am i being too happy about this? I can't wait any longer, maybe i should go over and take a look."

Hatori found Moe: "Moe-chan!"
Moe saw Hatori and she turns around with her eyes filled with tears within split second: "Hatori-chan.... "
Hatori: "What happened?"
Moe: "It was so mean... I will not forgive Rita-kun."
Hatori: "What do you mean?"
Moe: "He told me directly that he's tired of Hatori."

Hatori: "Eh? Rita?"
Moe: "Um.."
Hatori: "It's impossible for Rita to say such things."
Moe: "That's how i thought too. I thought he's kind and i've misunderstood what he said and i said must be because he has a girlfriend and he said she's troublesome instead! It's hard and i'm not used to it."

Hatori: "I'm taking advantage of being over optimistic when comes to loving Rita. What Moe-chan had just said, is impossible." and Hatori walks away.
Hatori's thoughts "Why do i feel like crying? I need to clear my head! It's impossible for Rita to say such things. However, there is no reason for Moe-chan to lie to me? Even though i've said that, i hope i can beileve what i've just said. He did reject to go out with me." and she saw Rita alone in the woods

... I don't understand Rita at all. What should i do? Does he really thinks that i'm annoying?"
Hatori: "What are you doing here?"
Rita: "I'm looking at the stars. Thank You."
Hatori: "Eh?"
Rita: "It seems like a pretty fun camp. All thanks to you, isn't it?"

Rita: "I'm meeting my primary school friends after camp. Do you want to come along? With Hatori around, it's fine that i don't talk and that will be fun isn't it? Eh? Why?"
Hatori in tears: " Do you find me annoying?"
Rita let out a helpless sigh: "I do but... it isn't that tiring."

Hatori's thoughts "BAKA. I've done it again. He's giving me hope again. I hope to be saved by this hope one day."

Hatori heard someone saying: "I heard she tried to kiss Teraska-kun but she was rejected. No one saw them though."
Hatori wonders what's that all about and Moe calls out to her.
Moe: "I'm sorry, i don't plan for things to turn out this way.. but...

... i think i might have fall in love with Terasaka-kun.."
Hatori: "!!??"

***
Interesting right? So now do you still think Adachi has hidden agenda or your new dislike is Moe! Now i'm thinking, maybe Rita treats Hatori as only a long time good friend and he feels really at ease with her around so much so that he does not realise that he actually like her? Or maybe he doesn't. However , Moe is irritating but i like her appearance which spice up things! haha.

Labels: ,

19 Comments:

Anonymous cappuccino said...

Thank youu!!! poor hatori everybody is falling in love with rita

December 20, 2010 at 1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the summary

December 20, 2010 at 1:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wondering when she finds out what happened
what will Adachi do ??

December 20, 2010 at 2:19 AM  
Blogger Jayde said...

Fuji thanks for the wonderful summary.

Im a lil sad about Kou, he just kind of got shoved to the side and now we have another new character & it looks like shes just as loose as old Kou. Makes me wonder what he real agenda is, I feel bad that the one one who got slapped in this chapter was Hatori!! Im sorry I really cant help but find this funny; poor girl. I can totally see her in heroine mode. As for Rita himself, I'm thinking he only likes Hatori was a friend, which sucks but IMO I cant sense there chemistry!! Its like he doesnt want his best friend to be taken away and thats all!! Stupid Rita.. GO HATORI!!

whats the song by flumpool on your site?

December 20, 2010 at 3:12 AM  
Blogger Patricia said...

Rita cares about Hatori but just like a friend...I don't thin he is in love wiht her. Thanks for you amazing work :)

December 20, 2010 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@cappuccino: Yah!!! I wonder what's Moe's motive... i don't think she likes Rita... i think she's up to no good. I'm wondering if it's because of Kousuke? Somehow Kousuke is a little cold towards her don't you think?

@Anonymous: You're welcome! =)

@blueberry: I guess Adachi will be this perfect girl again or maybe she might even thank Moe for liking Rita. LOL.

@Jayde: The song is the opening theme for 'Kimini todoke' movie.
I'm hoping to more pages on Kousuke in the next chappie. Maybe tell us more about Kousuke and Moe? I think Kousuke is the reason behind Moe's actions. Just speculating. hee.

@Patricia: You're welcome! I think he's just comfortable with Hatori around but i do hope he will like her one day.

December 20, 2010 at 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Mikimata said...

Thank you so much for the summary! I don't know what to think of this chapter; I guess I was expecting something bigger to happen. Maybe Adachi is going to just be a truly nice person after all? And Rita doesn't seem to be capable of loving anyone right now - he's too self-involved. I don't think he loves Hatori or Adachi. I'm also starting to wonder if Kousuke was right; does Hatori only love Rita because they've been together so long and it's become a habit? Not sure where the author is going with the story...

December 20, 2010 at 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Yona said...

thank u for the summary ... that Moe has a hidden agenda but what are her true intentions? and what does she hope to gain from this?

December 20, 2010 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Mikimata: Yah.. i starting to think maybe Adachi is a truly nice person after all.... but i hope she's not hahah.

@Yona: I wish to know too. Can only wait for the next chappie to know more!

December 20, 2010 at 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update

December 20, 2010 at 12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh. It would be best for Hatori to grow out of her delusions and just think of other things. Love comes when you don't look for it.

December 20, 2010 at 5:31 PM  
Anonymous Ankemaybe said...

This is a tiring chapter. I'm so confused trying to understand the various characters' intent that I'm nursing a headache now. I don't know about Hatori but I will feel so tired around all these characters. Frankly, no one seem normal...

In most shoujou manga, I will be rooting for a particular male lead but there is none here... hmmm... wonder what the sensei has in mind. If Rita is the male lead, she will develop his character soon and make it more attractive and interesting. I'm tired of his coldness.

Thanks for the excellent work. ^^

December 21, 2010 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Thank you for all your hard work !! I'm tired of rita seriosly!!!

December 22, 2010 at 12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anri said...

AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What. Ever.
I want progression! It is clear to me that Moe (appropriately named) loves her cousin, Kyosuke, and not Rita. She is teasing our precious Hatori, trying to make her feel pain...................... now this would be the summary if this were a NORMAL SHOUJO WITH SWEET HEROINE. I still hate Adachi most, because she disgusts me >D

Moe is what I consider a "filler" episode. She is there to cause tension, but she has no lasting effects. She is merrily there to prolong the story. Nothing more. You will find her later chapters in pain for her unrequited love, Kyosuke, whom (she said) told her earlier about Hatori. She is trying to drive Hatori's love for Rita by giving her another rival, a cute rival. She's a smart girl, I kinda like her...

That how women should be -- up front and abrasive xD Just kidding.

But think about it, she clearly making the reader root more towards Rita and Hitori, or making them follow their story line at least.

Diversion tactic = success.

But, I still hate Rita now. Bastard! I rooted for you. AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

December 22, 2010 at 12:22 PM  
Anonymous Mikimata said...

I agree with Anri; Moe probably likes Kousuke and is jealous that he seems to be interested in Hatori. Either that, or she is just one of those girls who likes to steal other people's boyfriends for fun. Rita is pretty unappealing at this point; the author needs to change something soon or he will be completely unlikable as a male lead.

Also, I still don't like Adachi - whether she's "nice" or not!

December 22, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Anonymous: You're welcome!

@Anonymous: Agreed totally! Love comes when you least expected it!

@Ankemaybe: Hahah but i kinda like the appearance of Moe, it spices up things even though she does confuses us. LOL. and i agreed with Anri that she likes Kousuke but can first cousins be in love with each other? hmm...

@Anri: LOL. I still dislike Adachi too and i hope she is not a truly nice person but a hypocrite.

@Mikimata: I guess the mangaka might have some surprise installed for us at the end? She seems to have a quriky sense of humor. It's rare that a mangaka makes her male lead so unappealing. LOL.

December 24, 2010 at 9:39 AM  
Anonymous Mikimata said...

Merry Christmas! You know, I just read chapter four for the first time (on another site), and there are some interesting hints. For instance, Rita seems to think Hatori confessed to him because she just wants a boyfriend or something. Also, it could just be my imagination, but Adachi seemed a little suspicious in that chapter, too. I hadn't read the earlier chapters before reading the updates on your site, so it did give me hope that Rita does have some feelings for Hatori, and also that Adachi is not the "super-nice" girl after all.

Anyway, I'm still mad at Rita. He better improve his ways soon!

December 25, 2010 at 12:10 AM  
Anonymous Mikimata said...

It's almost January 13th... that means another chapter is coming soon!!! I can hardly wait. I hope something significant happens this time.

January 11, 2011 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Mikimata: Counting down 3 days to the next chappie! I guess this coming chappie will be about Moe.

January 11, 2011 at 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share