<body>


Monday, December 20, 2010

Black Bird - Chapter 49

The cover with Shou.

A Tengu came running in asking Sagami about Kyou's whereabouts.
Sagami: "I'm looking for him too but before that...

... what happened?"
Tengu: "The skill which the previous previous head owns, the dimension. It is made outside the village."
Sagami: "I knew about this. It's created by Shou isn't it? And it seems like something flew and fall into it. ”
Tengu: "Just awhile ago, i leaped into the mansion and it was motionless. I've opened all the doors, as far as the limits, it is not possible for something to spurt suddenly. Now, the previous previous head is using his strength to calm it in the middle of the village. According to the previous previous head, the dimension is in an unstable state. He wants Kyou to look for the person to look for this missing person."
And Kyou appears before them.

Kyou: "I've found out. It's Misao.."
Sagami: "Don't tell me it's Misaso who fell into the dimension?"
Kyou: "I've looked around everywhere and even waited in the Kidou... When she's by my side..." and Kyou falls on to Sagami, he's still hasn't fully recovered from his injuries.
Sagami: "Kyou-sama, Houki has something he needs to tell you."

Kyou: "Shou's body is malfunctioning?"
Houk: "Yes, initially i thought it was weird too. When Shou attacked in the mansion, he could have easily took Hime-sama (Misao) away but he didn't. Even though we said he hesitated about hurting Ah Ne san (Sagami's wife) but when i think of it deeply, it doesn't seems that way and during my personal close encounter with Shou, there are times when he shuts himself in his room and refuses to see anyone. During our fight, he turned away suddenly when he was just inches away from stabbing me. I don't know the cause and the frequency of it's occurrence but if you think of it like having a stroke, attacked by the unsteady wave of sickness, it seems logical."
Sagami: "It is not strange as it is a body which uses a spell to bring it back to life again. It might also be the reason for this dimension to be unstable."

Sagami: "Please do not worry for now. It is because the dimension is unstable and we cannot control it. It is impossible for you now to do anything to bring Hime-sama back that's why."
Kyou: "Not to worry? It's impossible for me not to worry right? Shou is not my only enemy! There's a lot of people out there who wants Misao. Damn it, when i doing this now... If i don't find her soon... "
Sagami: "I'm sorry Kyou-sama." and he punches Kyou! Wanting Kyou to realise that he is not in the state to move about and he should depend on his men."

Fuzen: "I've already informed Kuzunoba and Dojoji to search and protect Hime. And of course our people from our village and those that have been sent to the human world are all on standby await your order to take action."
Sagami: "Kyou-sama, it's true that you have a lot of enemy but you too have many allies. Please do not put all the responsibility on yourself. You should depend on us when your health is not at the best condition."
Kyou: "I understood. I'm counting on you guys."

Houki: "To Kyou-sama, Misao is his strongest point as well as his weakest point."
Sagami: "Do you have anymore things to tell me? I need to leave soon."
Houki: "I didn't tell Kyou-sama this but i think it's better for you to know. When i was researching on some old documents about how glamorous Kuzunoba was 300years ago, I found out that Kuzunoba did not experiment with Senka's blood. It is documented in the Senka records. If i'm not wrong, Shou-dono must had read the Senka record and tried the medicine. Senka record might be in Shou-dono's hand. I'm not sure but it seems to be recorded in the second half of the Senka record. I followed the instructions when i was experimenting with the medicine. Too bad i only got to look at the part about the medicine. According to the Senka record, Kuzunoba tried to attack Senka with spider, thunder and dog and crane. All these have relation with Shou-dono...

...Shou-dono knows the ending of Senka Records. He might attack Hime-sama before anything changed happen to her body."

The scene changes to Misao appearing in front of Shou.
Shou: "Why are you here, Misao?"
Misao: "Shou-san...."

Misao: "What is this? I tried to open the sliding door and suddenly...."
Shou: "The dimension is unstable. Or should i say i can't imagine you why is this chance of appearing in front of me happening."
Misao's thoughts "Chance? It's not done by Shou-san? He's talking about dimension.. could it be the same as the old man's (Kyou's grandfather). If it is, i might be brought to another place if i return from this entrance. I will not know where will i be brought to. Is it better to stay here or to escape?"

Misao sees the Shou is not feel well.
Shou: "What are you doing, Misao? Why aren't you running away?"
Misao: "Shou-san? Why aren't you attacking me?"

Misao's thoughts "I don't know why but i can't move. I know that i need to escape..." and she recalls how Shou treated her when he caught her the previous time.
Shou griped his fist: "It's here."
Misao: "Shou-san... are you not feeling well? And your feet?

... it's changing colour." Misao's thoughts "It's turning dark like it's "dead"."
Shou: "It can't be help. It is so from the beginning. I've tried to surpass nature too much."
Misao: "Shou-san's body... there is a limit to your life is it?"

Shou nods acknowledging Misao's speculation. Misao drops onto her knees in disbelief.

Misao cries: "A person's life... Why Shou-san.. please stop already."

Shou's thought's "Why is she crying? Shouldn't she be happy?"
Misao: "Shou-san, please stop this fight. Kyou does not want to kill you. If you stop now, we will try to find a way to cure you immediately or find a way to lengthen you life."
Shou's thought's "Is she saying that she wants to save me? Have she forgotten what i did to her?"
Shou: "One should die when they have no power, this is how i see the world. If i die here, it means that i'm not powerful enough."
Misao: "It's not true."

Misao: "They will save you. There is no relation with you power. This is the kind of world Kyou hopes to build."
Shou: "Are you dumb Who will want to save someone like me who is powerless? Who will need someone like me? Hasn't you heard anything from Kyou nor my grandfather? Even my parents did not love me and you. You choose Kyou, didn't you?"

Shou strangles Misao: "If there is no you... "
Shou's thougths "My heart would be in this mess. The brother who has something i don't. I'm powerless. He wouldn't win if we are not in this world where power is valuable. There is no other way but to kill Misao. You choose my brother. You gave him strength. I hate you."

Shou: "To lengthen my life, you know of a way don't you? The only way is for me to eat you up."
Shou's thoughts "I hate you. The hatred seems to have seized my heart. It resembles love and i cannot let this happen. If i kill Misao, i can escape from the shadows of Kyou."


Misao: "Even if you eat me, i'm not sure if you can regain strength. If there is someone beside Shou-san and wishes for you to be happy..."
Shou: "There isn't such a person!" and he strangles Misao but some how he startled, Misao's tears trickled down his hand.

Shou's thoughts "There isn't anyone up until now. If i uses a little more strength, this thin neck will break...

... this person who teared for me will disappear forever." and he loosen his grip.
Shou: "How does Kyou touches you? I do not intend to scare you. I will be gentle and yet a little forceful."

He pulls Misao towards himself and hugs her. Shou: "If i hug you, can you straighten your knee? How should i do it? I've not done any of this before up until now. I want to do it to meet your expectations. I want to protect you and not hurt you. To be able to kiss you at time and i don't dare to hope for anything beyond that. Misao...


... if i can live. I want you."

***
I sort of expected this to happen, Shou becoming Kyou rival in love. There seems to be less lovey dovey-ness in the past few chapters. Hopes that Kyou can save Misao soon and the Mangaka will let us enjoy a few good pages of lovey dovey after so many chapters of 'serious mood' with all the fighting and rescuing and unstable dimension... and i'm very curious about the ending of the Senka's record.

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This manga is getting pretty interesting. Thank you for the summary

December 20, 2010 at 1:40 AM  
Anonymous mia said...

so shou is now kyou rival?? I can't wait for the next chapter merci beaucoup fujioshi

December 20, 2010 at 3:16 AM  
Anonymous Eloise said...

Thank you sooo much for doing these summaries!!

December 20, 2010 at 4:59 AM  
Blogger Patricia said...

I love this manga!! thank you !!! waiting for the next summary!!!

December 20, 2010 at 6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot you made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 20, 2010 at 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Kei said...

Ahhhh! I knew it. Deep down, Shou always had feelings Misao, but I guess he was never able to express it. n_n'' And definitely can't wait to see what the next chapter will be like after declaring his love for her. Hope to see more lovey dovey scenes as well. ^_^ Thanks so much for the chapter!!! :D

December 20, 2010 at 10:14 AM  
Anonymous Mo said...

Thanks for translating! :-)

December 20, 2010 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Anonymous: You're welcome!

@mia: You're welcome too! I can't wait for the next chappie too! I love appearance of rivals in love. LOL

@Elosie: You're welcome! hee

@Patricia: I love this manga too! and the story is moving at a nice pace keeping me all eager about the next chappie!

@Anonymous: Glad that it made your day though i think my translation isn't very well done. =P

@Kei: Yah! me too. Now i hope Shou lives even though he's like a huge badass in this manga.

@Mo: You're welcome! and i love your alter-persona. hee.

December 20, 2010 at 10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much for the summaries!! <3

i am soooooooooo looking forward to the next chapter!
i really find the last line of this chapter sweet :)
so kyou and shou as love rivals definitely means more lovey dovey moments, hoho :>

thanks again and happy holidays! ;)

December 20, 2010 at 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Ankemaybe said...

Hmm... Shou is disturbing. Strangling Misao and hugging her the next moment. I don't consider him a rival to Kyou. For me, hands down, I am a Kyou fan. But the story line is getting interesting. Mangaka seemed to give more depth to each character.

Thanks for your hard work.

Blessed Christmas.

December 21, 2010 at 7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank U

December 22, 2010 at 7:11 AM  
Anonymous dell said...

what??????? I really don't understand ... shou loves misao???? but doesn't he wanted to eat her first??? now he loves his food

December 23, 2010 at 2:09 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@boxofsmiles: You're welcome and Happy Holidays too!

@Ankemaybe: I'm a Kyou fan too! No, i'm Mrs Kyou! LOL. However, i find it attractive when a bad ass finds a girl he likes and wanting to shower her with love but doesn't know how to go about doing it. Shou at a loss and i find it cute. hee.

@Anonymous: You're welcome!

@dell: Yup, now he loves his food! Cause she is the only one ever teared for him.

December 24, 2010 at 9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank youuuuuu!!! OMG!! this is really hard, if i were misao i would save shou too. It's really hard let a person died in front of you, and you know that you can save him.

January 24, 2011 at 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share