<body>


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

電撃デイジー - Chapter 42

 
The cover.


From the previous chapter, Kurosaki pulled Teru towards him and hugged her, promising that he will stay by her side from now onwards.

Teru's thoughts "It's the end of an episode and we are back to how we were before. Life is never always smooth sailing and anything can happen. Hi, I'm Kurebayashi Teru, a sixteen years old who wishes for a peaceful and normal life. However, peaceful is not cheap and my life until now has been pretty violence (as she calls how Kyoshi treathened her with a pen knife, how her home was ransacked, how she ended up fighting the school nurse and how Akira kissed her.) and that is why i can't be careless so that if anything were to happen i will not be shocked....

... however, i never thought something like this will happen! (Teru, wearing a bathrobe is sitting formally on a double bed and she looked really flushed.) You will be shocked hearing this. We are in a off-season, quiet and stylish hotel. Note: Not a love hotel. I'm in such a place....

a voice: Teru? Kurosaki top naked with a towel hanging over him, just came out from the bathroom asked: "What's the problem? Why have you been sitting there since just now? I'm sorry to have kept you waiting."

... spending the night with Kurosaki only..... how did things ended up like this?"

Teru's narration: Sometime earlier this morning, Kurosaki and i met up with the rest which includes Master, Riko and Andou....
Riko: "Welcome home!" and she gave Kurosaki a punch in the face!
... Then, like how we promised. Everyone wears a smiling face and make peace. Finally, we are back like before. The light of happiness seems to be right before our eyes. Even though so, why is it that at the back of my heart, i feel a tingle of uneasiness? My heart can't seems to feel secure. Why is it so?"

There wasn't time to relax and enjoy in the feeling happiness after reunion. Everyone gathered in a room (which is use by Ministry of Public Management, Home Affairs, Posts and Telecommunications relations, thus it's safe and secured to use for what they are about to discuss.) to discuss about their plans for the future.

With reliable information regarding the revival of JF, they planned for Kurosaki to move alone and goes into hiding (or something). Which will be dangerous and he might not be able to return for a period of time. Teru objects strongly to the plan.
Teru: "I do not want that. Goes into hiding?? Where will Kurosaki be going to hid? I do not want to be separated with Kurosaki. I dislike be separated with Kurosaki even if it is only for awhile. When i finally only get to see him again. I know i've said some willful stuff. I'm sorry. No wait, i know there is there a need for Kurosaki to go into hiding but i do not want to be separated from Kurosai."
Andou: "Get hold of yourself."

Andou asks Teru to leave the room and take a rest as he thinks she is obstructing the discussion. Riko is ask to accompany Teru.
Master: "Oi Andou, What do you plan on doing? You are causing a misunderstanding."
Andou: "Isn't it alright? We can explain later."
Kurosaki: "Misunderstanding? What misunderstanding?"
Andou: "We will leave this interesting conversation for later. Lets carry one with out plan."

In another room, with Teru and Riko.
Teru's thoughts "Of course he's angry with me. I feel embarrassed myself."
Riko: "The way Andou speaks is always pretty hash, don't take it to heart. You must be tired since you've not slept since yesterday and today you went all out to bring Kurosaki back. Maybe you should shower and take a nap."


Teru: "I might not be able to sleep. Can i complain to you? I'm a little strange. I've caught Kurosaki and told him my feelings and Kurosaki has actually returned. However, i'm still worried. It doesn't seems real that Kurosaki is beside me. He might disappear again if he left my sight. The scene when everyone gathered and smiling happily can be easily destroyed if i'm careless. I'm thinking of all the negative things and my body felt kind of strange too. My throat is dry the whole day... am i alright Riko san? We can return back like before right?"

Riko: "It's going to be alright. It can't be helped that Teru feels that way. It's natural for a girl. However, it's a pity though, we can't return back to how we are like in the past. It might seems that nothing has change but the path before us is going to be different. You must have already realize it don't you? You have to learn to accept it."

Teru's narration: I find it kind of strange. Why did Riko has that kind of expression (Riko is smiling) when she's listening to my complains. During then, i did not know why."

The discussing is over. Master left and Andou is about to leave soon. Kurosaki is waiting for Master to tell him where he's hideout will be. Andou tells Kurosaki to rest well for the night and Kurosaki questioned Andou why didn't Andou lectured him up until now. Andou tells Kurosaki that he understands Kurosaki's feelings and intention and it might be more effective to leave the lecturing to others.

Andou: "Aren't you surprised by her gentleness and her quriky way of thinking?" (Kurosaki recalls Teru telling him that she does not plan on forgive him instead she plans on telling him thank you.) Don't feel embarrassed for returning. It's Teru who saved you even though you might not have fully recovered....

... Daisy. You will stay by her side forever. Don't feel embrassed. Welcome home. From now on, it will be your duty to protect her right?"
Kurosaki: "That's needless to say. I never plan on giving her to anyone else."
Andou: "She seems kind of strange in the afternoon. You might not be able to see her for sometime when our plan starts and please put in few good words for me. I was a little hash just now."

Riko: "Tasuku. I'm just about to call you over."
Kurosaki: "Why? Did something happened to Teru?"
Riko: "I think i've said things which i shouldn't and i didn't know Teru will be so... It's the first time seeing her like this. You will be shock too. It's better for you not to see her now."
Kurosaki: "What are you talking about?" and he rushes into the room to see Teru despite Riko pulling him back.

In the room, Kurosaki: "Teru!"
Teru: "Welcome back Riko san. Riko san is right. It really feels great after a bath."

In front of Kurosaki's eyes is Teru out of show in a bathrobe. (LOL)

Teru, flushed seeing it's Kurosaki instead of Riko. Kurosaki rushes out but Riko slammed the door in his face leaving Kurosaki and Teru locked in the room over night! Riko told Kurosaki this is his first hideout and he needs to be on guard as there is a high possibility that Teru is the enemy's target. She also told Kurosaki that Teru is feeling insecure and the fact that Kurosaki has returned doesn't feels real to Teru.

Teru: "Ah no.. ah no... Kurosaki... Where is Riko san? Shouldn't i be going home soon?"
Kurosaki blushing: "Eh Teru, shouldn't you change out of your bathrobe once you are out from the bath? Things turned out to be kind of troublesome with only the both of us in the room tonight. Do not feel shaken as there is a reason and i will explain it to you.... Maybe i should take a bath first."

And that is how Teru ended up in a bathrobe sitting on a double bed while Kurosaki, half naked coming out from the bathroom.

Kurosaki explained to Teru that they are both in hideout tonight.
Kurosaki: "You will sleep on the bed while i will sleep on the sofa."
Teru: "Wait, I shall sleep on the sofa..."
Kurosaki: "No. This is the rule when you are hiding out with me."
Teru: "But you can't sleep well on a sofa right? and you will have bodyache. How about the both of us sleep on the bed?"
Kurosaki: "What brainless thing are you saying."

Teru: "It's alright..."
Kurosaki pinches Teru's nose: "A girls shouldn't say such things. It can't be that you don't know the meaning of that right? It's alright. Go to bed now."
Teru: "um." and she blushes.
Kurosaki: "Don't worry Teru. I will be here."
Teru: "Eh, Kurosaki... will be here until i fall asleep?"
Kurosaki: "Hahah. I can do that if you want but that's not what i mean. I will not disappear from your side second time again. I swear. I can tell you repeatedly....

... I've been thinking since just now, how to make you feel safe. Teru, can you tell me? What do you want me to do? I will do anything." with his hands on Teru's face.
Teru: "Just this way, Be by my side till i fall asleep. I will fall asleep soon. So just for this short period of time and can i borrow this big hand of yours?"
Kurosaki: "Of course you can but don't do anything funny like dig your nose or something."

Teru: "A lot of things happened today. Kurosaki, welcome home. I can finally feel relief feeling your touch. It finally feels real that Kurosaki is back. I want to have Kurosaki all by myself today. I want to feel your touch more and your voice... from now on, about Kurosaki... i will..." and Teru fell alseep.

Kurosaki blushes wondering what Teru's going to say about him.. form now on.... and is shocked that Teru actually fell asleep!

Kurosaki: "It's not a time to fall asleep now when i'm concerned about what you are going to say. Hey! be responsible!"

Kurosaki: "Hey! Are you asleep? Not waking up? You can let go of my hand now.... What are you talking about saying having me all for yourself... BAKA... what do you think i am? I'm yours." and he kisses Teru's hand. *so sweet* so gentle*

Narration "Even though it's only a little. It's a little different up until now. I can feel your warmth being closer to you."

***
I know i used to do more detailed summaries but i hope you are fine with this. =P

I love the top naked Kurosaki who just came out from the bath room *nose bleed* , i love the Kurosaki who's always worried about Teru, i love the Kurosaki who's always ready to protect Teru and i love the Kurosaki who is always so gentle towards Teru. The pinching of nose and the kiss on the hand... *heart meltz*

Labels: ,

33 Comments:

Blogger AriaVengeance said...

Kurosaki makes me heart go -bathump bathump-
Thanks Fujioshi for sharing this chapter.

December 15, 2010 at 2:05 AM  
Blogger KaY ゆうくずり HuSsAiNi said...

I'm floating on air~:D*soul flying away to the heavens*

My goodness that is so freaking cute!!I want Kurosaki for christmas!!I don't care that I don't celebrate it but I want HIM!!XDXD

I would still have LOLed though. How can Teru actually fall asleep. She is definitely not sexy at all. hahaha.

Thank you so much for the wonderful summary(yet again). Can't wait for Himitsu no Ai-chan.

I hope you did well for your exams :)
Happy Christmas! :D

December 15, 2010 at 2:12 AM  
Blogger Sisyphus said...

very sweet. OF COURSE they get together and are spending a night together at a hotel, but nothing happens. OF COURSE.

December 15, 2010 at 3:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this chapter!! Wow! Finally theys spent a night at a hotel, but Teru don't fall asleep, dummy! :_(

I can't wait for January 13rd!

December 15, 2010 at 4:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh i was a little disappointed nothing happened but i'm glad because it just shows how sweet their relationship is :) thank you so much for the summary as always!!

December 15, 2010 at 6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank U

December 15, 2010 at 7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhwaaaa~ Kurosaki-tan!!♥


Thank you so much Fujioshi-sama! For the summary and the pictures♥ Dengeki Daisy has become an important part of my life now. I'm glad there's someone out there who takes the time to write summaries for every chapter that comes out, for us less fortunate who don't live in Japan and can't get a hold of manga magazines. Thank you for sharing your love and joy!

December 15, 2010 at 12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA i love how she just fell asleep :L Thanks for translating! -Rae

December 15, 2010 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Anthrid said...

Thank you so much for the summary! I swear I've been checking every ten minutes because I was dying to know what was going to happen.

I can't believe Tehru could fall asleep... of course, that was probably a very stressful day- but seriously! topless Kurosaki!

December 15, 2010 at 4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sees kurosaki topless*
OH-- OH MY GOD. *nose spurts out blood in an exaggerated fashion*

still, this is an awesome chapter!
i love how much teru loves kurosaki and loves her back tenfold! <333

--ephe

December 15, 2010 at 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaa, so sweet! thank you very much for summary. I can't wait until Jan 13 T__T

December 15, 2010 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Sana said...

thank you so much!!! ending so sweeeee~t!

December 16, 2010 at 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Kuku said...

So cuuuuuuuuuuute <333 Thanks for the summary!!

December 16, 2010 at 2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you sooo much for doing these summaries!!

December 17, 2010 at 1:46 AM  
Blogger Ankemaybe said...

SIgh... More lovey doveyness please! I love the sense of humour employed in this manga. I was hoping that Riko would throw away the key for good. ^^ Thanks for the chappie. You r brilliant!

December 17, 2010 at 9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omigodomigodomigod WHEN WILL THEY KISS?! For real, not just CPR? It's driving me crazy.
Thank you so much for the chapter summary!
This was really cute. I'm a little confused about the plan they keep talking about though. Is Kurosaki not actually going away, because they said something about a misunderstanding.
I can't wait until January!

December 18, 2010 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

Hey! Thanks everyone for leaving a comment and i'm sorry i wasn't able to reply each and everyone's comment this time as i'm busy shopping =P with only 1.5mths left in Japan i feel like a tourist and i can't stop buying stuff!!! and the empty boxes had arrived and i'm busying packing my stuff too.

@Anonymous: I think he's really going for a hideout soon but for the time being, they are using that as a plan/ excuse for him to stay with Teru. i guess. hahah. I'm not too use myself too. Can't wait for the next chappie like everyone!

December 19, 2010 at 6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh, you're in Japan? i didn't knew that! Lucky you!! ^^
It's why you can buy magazines with the new chapter very quickly xD
Does that mean you're going to stop summarize them after? =/
Anyway, good luck for packing! xD

December 22, 2010 at 1:23 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Anonymous: I will continue withit but i think it the speed may not be as fast as now. Haha. I'm still able to get hold of the magazines in the little red dot where i come from but it's just not as convinenece and affordable as it is here. I'm so gonna miss Japan *sob*sob*

December 22, 2010 at 8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anri said...

Hey - Its me again xD

Do you know about how many more chapters there will be? GOD! I want more, indecently so >D

December 22, 2010 at 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anri said...

Oh, and thank you Godess Divine for translating this to us <3333333333

December 22, 2010 at 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i had someone by my side just like kurosaki... :S:S:S waiting forward for following chapters and thanks for uploading it :)

December 22, 2010 at 7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy to know that! ^^ Where do you come from? And since when are you in Japan?
I'm going there (but for only 2 weeks) last summer! Can't waiiiit!!! XD

December 24, 2010 at 3:57 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Anri: Hi ^^ I'm not sure how many more chapters will there be but i guess not too soon? As they still need to resolve the JF issue which is still very much don't know who's behind it.

@Anonymous: You're welcome! I'm sure you will be able to find that someone soon. ^^

@Anonymous: I'm from Singapore ^^ I've been in Japan since Feb 2008. It's been almost 3 yrs. Time really flies! Where do you come from? You are coming to Japan this summer? How nice! =)

December 24, 2010 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG!! Sooo~ cute!!!
I just found your blog!!! Thanks very much for the summaries! I really loved DD and was crazy about reading it! I'm from Brazil and we don't have here xD.
Now I'm going to follow here!! Thanks again! <3

December 28, 2010 at 10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is actually one of the few manga (that ive read) that dont make the girl with overly huge eyes, overly weak, all tidy up and imposibly pretty (or maybe im too ugly xP jk) and overly etc, its really funny and ill need to buy a portable freezer soon, because everytime kurosaki appears i melt =D and ty for posting this, ive waited quite a long time to search again for this manga since it wasnt available anymore where i read it

i love everyone who made this possible x3 (and hate my country because they only sell "popular" manga aka naruto, not even bleach -.-, let alone shojo manga *sighs* i think the only shojo ive seen here is sakura)

anyway, good work everyone xD

pd: i just found thid blog today <3

December 30, 2010 at 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Taylor said...

AWESOMEE thnx! cant wait for next chap :DD

January 1, 2011 at 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"@Anonymous: I'm from Singapore ^^ I've been in Japan since Feb 2008. It's been almost 3 yrs. Time really flies! Where do you come from? You are coming to Japan this summer? How nice! =)"

Wow 3yrs!! Lucky you!! Hmm... Tokyo?
Yep, i'm coming this summer, for 2 or 3 weeks XD Can't wait!! *first time* XD
I'm from France btw ^^

Ahh... Can't wait for the next DD chapter!!! XDDDDDD

Oh, and Happy New Year! =)

January 10, 2011 at 5:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow thank you Fujioshi for sharing this chapter! its getting really good (=

January 11, 2011 at 4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for posting this! :D I just absolutely LOVE dengeki daisy! ^_^ <3

January 31, 2011 at 2:47 AM  
Anonymous ohwhatajoy said...

Thank you again for the wonderful summary. I'll post this again in my blog, if you don't mind. I'll credit you of course.

February 14, 2011 at 3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank youuuuu :)

April 13, 2011 at 1:14 AM  
Blogger -kHai said...

Once again..thank you for this post..i wonder if someone like Kurosaki really exists in this world??i would love to meet someone like him..*giggles

August 29, 2011 at 4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share