<body>


Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mars

I receive a request from Gally_gr01 from france to post the opening song of the drama Mas here and so i thought i can do a brief intro about the manga and drama.

Mars a Japanese manga series by Fuyumi Soryo was serialized in Bessatsu Friend from 1996 to 2000 and the series spans 15 tankubon volumes.

The story is about Kira Aso (麻生 キラ - heroine) and Rei Kashino (樫野 零 - hero) meet when Rei asks Kira for directions to a local hospital one day in the park, but instead of telling him the directions she draws him a map and hands it to him without saying a word. On the back of the directions is a picture Kira drew of a mother and child. On the first day of school they are both surprised to find that they are in the same class.In school Kira was sexually harrassed by a teacher and Rei came to her rescue. He also offers to "lend Kira his body" and she asks him to model for her.They began to grow fond of each other but each of them had a secret past that needed to be addressed and overcome before they could accept and love one another freely

The series was adapted into a 21 episode Taiwanese television drama in 2004, titled 战神 - MARS.

Starring: Vic Zhou as Rei Kashino, renamed as Chen Ling and Barbie Hsu as Kira Aso, renamed as Han Qi Luo.

Mar as a manga is a classic - heart wrenching and depressing. One of my favourite manga as well and sure i was thrilled when i know it's going to made into a live action drama however i wasn't too thrill when Barbie Hsu is the female lead. =P I'm not a fan of Barbie Hsu and not to mention, she's the female lead for Hana Yori Dango (Taiwan Version) too! Vic Zhou's Rui in Hana Yori Dango (Taiwan Version).

This is for you Gally_gr01. ^^ The one opening theme - "零" (lit. "Zero") by Alan Kuo.


Mars - Ling (Zero)

Lyrics and English Translation:

从来不相信我的世界可以有多完美 - Never believed how perfect my world could be
痛苦 寂寞 还有一些疲惫 - Pain, loneliness, and also a bit beaten
不允许找人随意 - Prohibited from finding people as one wishes
进入我的零度空间 - Entering my zero degree space
宁愿 孤独 懒的再去想谁 - Would rather be lonely, too lazy to think about who
俩个人一起是否只是得到一种安慰 - Is a kind of comfort received when two people are together?
挣脱 过去 然后忘记一切 - Struggling and then forgetting everything
没想过有天我的结局忽然全部改变 - Never thought that one day my ending would actually all change

谁会 抓住 我的无力双臂 - Who would grab my powerless pair of arms
怎么 会哭 - What’s the reason for crying
(谁错谁对 为谁抱歉)- (Who’s right, who’s wrong, feeling sorry for who)
不会 再哭 - Won’t cry again
(谁错谁对 为谁憔悴)- (Who’s right, who’s wrong, distressed for who)
走入零度空间 等到一切分裂 - Entering zero degree space, waiting until everything is broken
就算爱的危险 我们一起面对 - Even love’s dangers, we’ll face it together
来不及的防备 没听过的誓言 - It’s too late to defend, a promise never heard
要我怎么学会 多了爱的明天 - How do you want me to learn, a tomorrow with more love
走出零度空间 终于一切分裂 - Exiting zero degree space, everything;s finally broken
就算爱的很累 我却不会后悔 - Even if tired from loving, I won’t regret it
放下所有防备 一切都无所谓 - Putting down all defenses, everything doesn’t matter
逃出黑暗世界 开始新的明天 - Escaping the dark world, starting a new tomorrow
新的 明天 - A new world
(新ㄉ 世界)

I personally perfers this MTV.

Drool over Alan Kuo's tanned and very toned body. heh.

Images and infomation gathered from:
en.wilipedia.org/wiki/Mars
wiki.d-addicts.com/Mars
yuyaindou.blogspot.com

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Gally_gr01 said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
I wasn't expecting such a complete post... it's awesome! And you did it so quickly!! It's really amassing!
Thank you for all the good things you've brought into my life!
Even though I'm not a little kid anymore... I'm 26, with a nice boyfriend that I've been dating for 7 years, and I'm about to graduate from med school, so nothing to complain about !
But I truly adore the way these stories can make me feel deep inside!! ^^ ( I get often laugh at for telling such things... )
So thank you again.
Big hug!!

October 21, 2010 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

Hahah. You're welcome! Heh, we are about the same age hee. and i love these very shoujio-ish dramas and mangas! They make my heart feels squisht. hee. Nice to find someone who shares the same interest in the other side of the globe =)

October 22, 2010 at 8:26 AM  
Anonymous Gally_gr01 said...

It's very nice indeed!! ;)

October 22, 2010 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger OrientXpress said...

When I read the manga it was love at first sight.....I never knew there was such a beautiful drama of Mars....I'm 30, so I think I'm the oldest one here, I got a boyfriend and a work but I'm not ashamed to say that I still read and love manga.....a story is a story, it doesn't matter if you tell it with a book, a movie or a manga....although it's been some years since last time I read Mars, it can still move me with the story of Kira and Rei, Ling and Qo Lou...it doesn't matter what are their names, their life, their pain, their love seems so real.....I really want to thank you for making me know what I had lost in those years.....never wathing Mars....I'm at ep 16 and I can't wait to watch the rest!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! You made my day with a really beautuful gift!!! ^___^

November 16, 2010 at 4:33 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Elisa: Yup! Great series right? Mars is classic! Me too, working, with a boyfriend and i'm around your age heh. I'm not ashamed too, in face reading manga is part of my life. hahah.

November 18, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share