<body>


Monday, October 18, 2010

Manga Summaries - Oct

電撃デイジ (Dengeki Daisy) Chapter 40 - Done.

ヒロイン失格 (Heroine Shikkaku) Chapter 6 - Done.
ヒロイン失格 (Heroine Shikkaku) Chapter 7 - Will do it after i'm done with Ai-chan and Kimi no Tonari. It's an ok chapter but it ended with a DEADLY cliff hanger!

Black Bird Chapter 48 - Will only be available in the next issue of BetsuComi. It's only an extra in the current issue which only consist of 3 pages and nothing to do with the story development thus, I'm giving it a miss.

DEAR! Chapter 5 - I know it ended at a cliff hanger in the last chapter, will try to get it done this week.

キミのとなりで青春中。(Kimi no Tonari de Seishunchuu) Chapter 28 - I will still be summarising this series as there is new developments to the story. Appearance of a new guy character.

ヒミツのアイちゃん (Himitsu no Aichan) Chapter 11 from Cheese! or Chapter 15 from the Tankubon - Will get it done as soon as i get my hands on the latest issue, out on the 23rd Oct (Sat).

***

隣のあたし (Tonari no Atashi) - Vol. 5 (up till Chapter 20) is already out in Japan while scanlations is only till Vol. 1 Chapter 4. The latest chapter 23, is already out in Betsufure, managed to read it off the convenience store (コンビニ).

For the longest time, I've been thinking about doing summaries for this series. Yah, only thinking and no action yet. haha. Reason being, i don't buy Betsufure which means i will not be able to give monthly summaries when i manage to catch up with Betsufure and will have to wait painstakingly for a few months for a new tankubon. I think this series should be relatively easy to summaries as it has relatively few words and most of the dialogues are not difficult unlike Dengeki Daisy.

I love and hate this series! It ends with a cliff hanger every chaper! Left my heart hanging in mid air craving for more! It gives me a mixture of Strobe Edge and Kare wa Tomodachi feel but it's definitely much better than Kare wa Tomodachi. When ever i read this series, my heart feels squishy like i've been taken on a roller coaster ride, you understand the feeling? I've been enduring this squishy feeling all by myself and i thought i need to share it with someone really soon!

Nina chan... unrequited love? Might not exactly be already however, it's like so painful for her.
Kyou - chan... Tsktsktsk young man, you need to be more truthful with your own feelings!
Asou... well, she's like Kotone in Kare was Tomodachi. I pretty much dislike her.
Miyake kun! Poor boy.

I still cannot decide however, the earliest i might be doing a summary for this chapter should be after the JLPT paper, 1st week of Dec. Pretty tied up on weekends memorising vocabulary and grammar structures. (〒_〒)

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is asou like kotone??? I really hate kotone ... that girl is horrible

October 18, 2010 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Anonymous: They have similar traits like manipulative, like to play victim, needs a lot of attention, can’t stand it when guys (not only Kyou chan) being nice to Nina – chan. Well, at least not all guys are oblivious to it unlike in Kare wa Tomodachi. Kotone is the worst, hopeless.

October 18, 2010 at 1:00 PM  
Anonymous Ankemaybe said...

I LOVE the series. Have Betsufure with me now and can't believe I'm missing about 9 chapters in between! I have 3 volumes of the tankubon. T_T

October 18, 2010 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Ankemaybe: Vol.3... the appearance of Miyake kun! Seriously, i don't understand Kyou chan. Why is he with Asou when i think he obviously like Nina chan.

October 18, 2010 at 1:46 PM  
Anonymous Lisa said...

Ughh I've been waiting to hear about what's going on in Tonari no Arashi. Which I'm sad to hear that Kyou isn't with Nina :/ Thanks for telling me at least one thing. I can't stand kotone or asou!

October 19, 2010 at 2:47 AM  
Anonymous cally said...

OMG I can't wait for your summaries of Tonari no Arashi!!!

October 19, 2010 at 2:50 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Lisa: I so sad when Kyou told Nina he's attached. (T_T).

@cally: I will summarise when i have time. ^^

October 19, 2010 at 9:04 AM  
Anonymous Lisa said...

My heart is in pain .. He's attached! He should be attached to Nina :(

October 19, 2010 at 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Gally_gr01 said...

Hi!
It may look quite out of the blue, but there is one thing I would like to request: music is usually played on your blog, and I like it very much!! 2 days ago, I discovered that a drama had been made out of Mars: it's the very first shoujo manga I've read, and it opened an all new world... Dengeki Daisy brought me to this blog, and then you brought me to the "drama" world... (posting about playful kiss). And now, the loop closes with Mars' drama! What I wanted to ask was if it would be possible to play Mars opening credits (called Ling:Zero) on your blog, just for a day or two!
I also would like to thank you for the big work you're doing!! Keep it up! ^^
Thanks a lot and a big hug from France!

October 20, 2010 at 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share