<body>


Saturday, October 23, 2010

DEAR! - Chapter 5

Let's start quickly, last chapter ended with a cliff hanger!

The chapter starts with Kazusa on top of Rei with his lips pressing on hers! Rei hopes that Kazusa will stop and get up soon.

On the other hand, Banri holding Yukari's hand said: "It might be hurtful to Suzuki-san however since a long time ago till now, Kazusa has only Rei in his eyes. It's alright if you think that i'm taking advantage of the situtation. Can it be me? Please."
Yukari: "Banri-san..."

Scene switches back to Kazusa and Rei with Kazusa still on top of Rei. He looks straight into Rei: "Are your feelings so easily erased? Do you understand already?"
Rei's thoughts "I like Banri."


Rei covers her face with both her hands: "I can't return back to how we used to be."

Rei's thoughts "I know Banri likes Yukari and i've found my answer. Even though i've decided to convey my feelings to him, i'm scared. I cried because i know i'm not going to get the answer i'm hoping for. I'm so spoiled and am such a coward."

Kazusa pulls Rei up, wipes away her tears and asked: "Do you know what i just did awhile ago?"

Images of Kazusa kiss her flashes across Rei's head. She blushes and pushes Kazusa away. Kazusa: "I take that as i'm being rejected. However, it's alright."

Kazusa holding Rei's face, looks straight into her: "I've always like you. That is why i said it's too late. I've like you way before you can imagine and since than, i'm unable to return. Do not be afraid anymore. Even though things will be different, i am still here and i will support you. Do not escape from the answer you've came up with."

Rei calls Banri that night, planning to tell him her feelings. Rei's heart skipped a beat when she ses Banri and suggests Banri to bring her for a spin on his bike too. (He sent Yukari earlier using his bike.)

While riding on Banri's bike, Rei recalls a conversation she had with Kazusa earlier.
Rei: "Kazusa, but.. i like Banri..."
Kazusa: "I know, that's why i told you that."
Rei: "Eh?"
Kazusa: "I mean i know your answer and i will not kill myself. I'm alright, you better get going. Regardless of the result, if you don't go now you will not be able to move forward." and he pats Rei's head.
Rei: "uhm."

Kazusa, smilingly: "I will provide aftercare after an honorable death."
Rei: "I don't want to be such crafty girl." 
Kazusa: "That can't be help."

Rei's thoughts: "I don't know when it started but i feel enormously sad every time i thought of it. I'm sorry Kazusa for not being able to reciprocate your feelings. I feel ashamed of myself for being spoiled and with you giving me support. That is why, for Kazusa and for myself, i cannot escape anymore."

Scene switches to Rei and Banri strolling along the bank.
Banri: "What happened? You seems strange."
Rei: "Uhm, alittle."
Banri: "What happened between you and Kazusa?"

They reminisced about their childhood and Banri said: "When did that happened? Now that i recall, it's no longer the same."

Rei thought to herself "Banri too, knows that it's impossible to return."

Rei: "Kazusa confessed and kissed me."

Banri: "Oic, finally."
Rei, surprised: "You knew?" and thinks that she's the worst.
Banri: "It's obvious, you are the only one who didn't realize. Is this conversation about 'what am i going to do?' It's alright to tell him 'Uhm'. Since a long time ago, i find the two of you really compatible. The way Kazusa treats you so preciously, isn't it just great? "


Rei's thought "I know he's going to tell me this."

Rei: "I can't rely him...

... because i like Banri. I like Banri."
Banri's eyes widen when he heard Rei's confession.

Banri: "I'm sorry. I like Suzuki-san (Yukari). I can't reciprocate your feelings."
Rei, smilingly: "I know. It's obvious. It's Kazusa who urged me to convey my feelings clearly." Reminding herself to smile.

Rei: "I like both Banri and Yukari."

Rei's thought "I can't let Banri feel troubled."

She bows and said: "That's why, from tomorrow onwards... how should i say this, please take care of my your 'new childhood friend' which i hope to become. I confessed to die an honorable death. I'm sorry that i've said hurtful things. I will be fine soon. Hope we can be childhood friends again someday. Please."

Rei's thought "Kazusa, this is my answer. Now i'm hurt but new."

Banri pulls Rei towards himself and said: "I've understood...


... Thank you for your feelings." He lets go of her, walks away and said: "See you tomorrow."
Rei just stood there until Banri is far gone and thought "See you tomorrow. Tomorrow, a different and new childhood friend."


Rei cries out loud saying: "It's a foul. It will be great if i can be back to normal again easily. However, it cannot be done easily. Wasn't i great? Kazusa. I smiled so as to not let him worry."



Rei's thought while looking up in the sky "Bye Bye, Banri. Kazusa. The three of us are unable to return and move forward however, before getting hurt, i need to move forward. I need to run away from this pain and start smiling and start talking with them soon.

At the same time, Kazusa sat by the balcony looking up in the sky. (I guess he thinking of Rei.)
While Banri sat on his bike looking up in the sky too and said: "I feel kind of pain."

***
What as sad chapter! (T_T) I wonder why Banri told Rei he likes Yukari when the one he really likes is Rei! Maybe he's those who will never snatch the girl the brother likes or maybe he owes Kazusa something (like he save his life before or something?) or he thinks that Kazusa is better suited for Rei than himself. The three of them are all so similar, self suffering type. I wonder what will happen to them from now on.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Ankemaybe said...

Thank you very, very much for the chappie. LOVE it! Now Banri irritates me. Can't stand it when one is dishonest about his feelings. How can he do that when Rei has made herself so vulnerable by being honest about her feelings?! I'm upset. Also, I get a feeling that Kazusa knows that Banri will reject Rei. Hmmm... surely he can sense that Banri likes Rei too... I remember in the special edition chappie Kazusa did express that both Banri and him like Rei...

October 23, 2010 at 7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the summary!! I can't wait for the next chapter!!

October 23, 2010 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger peppermint_fairy said...

Thanks for the summary! Mmh, if Banri rejected Rei 'cause he owes something to Kazusa, that must be something BIG, else I don't think he'd be such a loyal friend. Though he said he likes Yukari, I hope we won't see them date starting next chapter...

October 23, 2010 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Ankemaybe: Yah! I'm upset too and i wonder why Banri did that... because i like him more than Kazusa i'm going to cut him some slack for now. I hope he has a very good reason for his actions.

@Anonymous: "You're welcome! I can't wait too!

@peppermint_fairy: I can't wait to find out more about the reasons behind his actions. Hmm... dating Yukari? I hope not too. I'm not a fan of hers. haha.

October 25, 2010 at 12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After poring through your Himitsu no Ai-Chan translations, I gave this a series a little peek since you seem so excited about it :)

And I'm so glad I did!! I love all the drama, and love triangles FTW XD The characters are actually really quite likeable too, and I actually really liked one of her other series. Thank you so much for pulling me in now XD Can't wait to see what happens next.

November 1, 2010 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@pansywansylinsy: Welcome and join me in DEAR! hahah I can't wait to see what happens in the coming chapter too! Anyway, who are you rooting for Banri or Kazusa?

November 2, 2010 at 12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah, I'm so excited, there's a lot of room for some angst, which I'm looking forward to.

I like Banri too, lol, but under normal circumstances I would usually prefer a guy like Kazusa. It's just that I have a thing for bad boys, which is kind of the vibe that I get from Banri XD It's alway so satisfying to see them fall hard for one girl. I do feel sorry for Kazusa though, because he treats Rei so well.

Poor guy, all Rei could talk about was Banri even though he had kissed her >< Ack, now I really want to read the next chapter :)

November 2, 2010 at 7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I know that the next chapter isn't out yet, I didn't mean to imply that you hurry up and translate it or anythin >< Thanks again for taking the time to read my comments and reply :)

November 2, 2010 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@pansywansylinsy: Haha. No worries =) I will try to translate as soon as i can if you realised i always give piority to Dengeki Daisy. hee. I, too thank you for your time to read my blog and leave me comments! It mades my day ^^

November 2, 2010 at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share