<body>


Saturday, October 16, 2010

電撃デイジー Chapter 40

Finally, the long awaited chapter!

The cover.
"Kurosaki, finally found you."
"I've came to bring you home."
"It's useless. I'll be able to find you where ever you escape to." 

"I'm not angry."
"Let's go back together. Kurosaki."

It was a dream. Kurosaki woke up from his dream in a train. Kurosaki's thoughts "When did i fell asleep? This is bad, i'm tired out."

Narration "I had a dream, it was a good dream. She came to bring me back. It's impossible and not right. There is something i must do."

He realls what happened earlier. He seems to be in a toilet questioning  a woman.

Woman: "The syndicate wants employ a disposable engineer to restore it back to it's original state. You are the one who created Jack'o Frost. If you can find out where they are hiding and destroy their plan, you will be the winner. Are you game?" 

Kurosaki: "What is your motive?"
Woman: "There is no justice in what i told you. To accept or to reject? You have to consider your position. If you reject, i will sell this information to the syndicate - that you are the Daisy, the person who created Jack'o Frost together with your weakness - Teru. If you don't make a choice, as a cruel syndicate who wishes for Jack'o Frost. After they heard about what i told you, they will first aim for her. Can you imagine what they are going to do to her? They aren't as nice as us. It will be your fault if anything happens to her. I'm sure you know that you have not choice but to accept the game. What a cute princess, if you want to protect her, the most you can do is to accept the game, Daisy. "  

Scene changes, Kurosaki stood in front of a basin, splashed water on his face and thought "Teru, not letting you know the things you should know, I'm this kind of man and this is how i'm going to protect you. It's alright if you are disgusted and forgets about me... 

... I'm sowing what I've reaped. It's alright to be like this. Since the beginning, I didn't think that you will forgive me. Even though so, why did i had that kind of dream?"

Kurosaki noticed someone came up behind him. He turned over and flashed a punch! It's Master! and he manged to dodged Kurosaki's punch! He urged Kurosaki to tell him everything that had happened.

Teru told Rena and Haruka everything she and Kyoshi heard. Teru felt great to know of Kurosaki's past and what happened before her brother pass away.  Now she understands what brother wished for her to do and why Kurosaki is unable to forgive himself.

Teru: "I'm ready and there are things here (her hands placed on her heart) that i wish to let him know. I think i cannot don't meet Kurosaki. " Even if i continue to wait, he's not coming back. I know he is doing this so that i can forget about him and that is why i need to bring him back. After i calm down, i realized one thing. If i'm never going to see Kurosaki again, his last words to me will be "Are you dumb? I'm not giving you the pizza and coke."" = =" Teru came up with a secret plan to bring Kurosaki back and she named it Plan DG and the plan is already being carried out as they speak. 

 Kyoshi knows Rena is worried about Teru. He tells her that it's alright as it's Teru and Kurosaki will become unstoppable and reckless. 

Teru came to find Riko asking if Master had contacted her. Riko went to grab her mobile as there was an incoming message which she hasn't check. She told Teru to eat the cookies in her drawer if she's hungry. Teru's really hungry! She open the drawer and she saw a photo if Souichiro, Riko and Kurosaki.

Teru recalls about that night when Riko told Teru about Kurosaki and Souichiro.
Riko: "I'm sorry, Teru. I was the only one who knows. If i had stopped Souichiro from decoding and  insist that he gets treated.... however, i can't seemed to do anything. I can't stop what Souichiro had decided upon and i can't think of other methods to save Kurosaki...

... Kurosaki was clueless but i knew and yet there was nothing i could do. I was the one who cause Souichiro's death, not Kurosaki. I'm sorry Teru, i'm sorry."

Teru looks at the photo and said: "Kurosaki is not the only one who's suffering. How can i let him be the main character of this tragic drama? Onii chan, please look after me, it is you responsibility as a brother. Everyone worked so hard, i need to play my part to do whatever i can too."

Suddenly, Teru's phone rings, she picks it up and it's Akira!
Akira: "Hee Hee, Konicawa Teru. Do you know who am i? I'm Akira. How are you? What are you doing now?"

Teru: "What do you want?"
Akira: "I'm just too free. You must be free too right? Since Daisy is not around already. Lonely? Or have you become used to it? hee hee... Angry? I'm sorry, i'm sorry. I was just joking. Like i've guessed, you haven't given up on Daisy however, he might not return forever. How about i give you some help? Come meet me secretly and i will tell you where Daisy is. Is it alright to not do anything? Aren't you going to do something for Daisy's sake? Teru."

Scene changes to Kurosaki and Master.
Master: "So you are really looking for JF. With the name list of researchers from "Ken Bashi electric", you made your way until here and the problem is that."

Master: "The syndicate which wanted JF is them?"
Kurosaki: "Maybe."
Master: "Do you plan on destroying the mentioned politician too? That is a minefield. Do you know how many people had died 3 years ago?"
Kurosaki: "I know. I need to at least be sure of where they are hiding. I'm just more step to go. With the information left behind, this is the least i could do. If not i will not be able to face Prof. Mirdorikawa and Souichiro. I know i'm selfish but please let me carry out till the end. This is the only way i can compensate for my sins. Please do not tell Teru, she has nothing to do with any sins."
Master: "I understand, This -->"I will work hard to prevent Teru chan from being a victim. Even if i will die, i will do my best. I like Teru chan very much." is what you want me to tell Teru right?" 

Master: "I'm sure you know it's easy for me to bring you back. She will cry if she knows you are so worn out here. If you really thinks that you want to erase your sins, do what you like. To add on, she already knew about your past. Riko and Andou told her. She knows the reasons for your sins and sufferings. Seems like she's going to help you and she's trying all methods to bring you back. Can you recall? Riko, Andou and me never once blame you. Even though Souichiro said "suffer" and "not to forget your sins" he never said "you are not forgiven" You are the one who cannot forgive yourself. It's alright if you can't forgive yourself forever as you are loved by man people." 


Master blushes as he said those mushy words. Master's phone rings and he picks it up. It's Riko.

Master: "Eh, what are you talking about? Teru? What happened? Where? What are you saying? There is no reason for her to be here right? What about her mobile? Can't get through? Ok, i'm coming back now and you guys carry on searching!"

Kurosaki: "Ooii, the phone call... what happened to Teru?"
Master: "It's none of your business right? However, i'm telling you. Teru chan seems to be missing. Riko left her sight off Teru for awhile and she is not within sight anymore."
Kurosaki: "What is she doing? Could it be that she is looking for me?"
Master: "I think so, she can't wait any long and decides to go and look for you. Even though we do not know who and what's their motive, we are considering the worst case situation. I'm not going to ask for your help. You do what is most important to you now." Master board the train and left leaving Kurosaki standing alone on the platform.

Kurosaki's thought "It's not true that Teru's missing...


...don't tell me it's really because of me." and Kurosaki received an incoming text. It's from Teru.

Daisy, this is Teru.
I'm going to meet Akira now as he is going to tell me where are you and what are you doing. He might be bluffing me however i've decided that i will not be stopped. Please do no tell the others. It might be dangerous however i want to meet Daisy and i mean it.

I'm only telling Daisy where i'm going. I know i'm doing something foolish. I'm sorry. I will do whatever it takes to find you. Really.

Kurosaki panic and he tried calling Master but he was unable to get Master as phones are suppose to be switch to silent mode in trains.

Kurosaki's thoughts "Why did you only let me know? What happen if i didn't see your text? If you know, please learn! You always get yourself into danger when i leave my sight off you even for awhile. Do you know how i feel? Like this now? You make me worried when you don't smile. You are really... whatever... why am i only thinking about you right now?"

Scene changes to Kyoshi and Rena having desserts and Kyoshi received a text from Riko that Teru is carrying out Plan DG now. Rena question Kyoshi about the Plan DG. 

Scene changes back to Teru on the phone with Akira.
Akira: "Teru chan, come and meet me secretly and i will tell you what Daisy is doing now. You will do anything for Daisy right?"
Teru: "I'm not going to meet you. There is no reason for me to meet you now even though you made such an effort to call. I have my way in bring Kurosaki back. I will not let you make use of me the second time and that is why i am going to make use of you. You can go and cry this time. That's all."

Riko came rushing back telling Teru the lastest updates from Master and asking if Teru's going to carry out the plan.

Finally, Kyoshi tells Rena about Plan DG = Damashite Gomenasai. meaning i'm sorry that i kept quite. (OMG, i think it's one of the worse naming ever and to think that it comes from a top student of the school. haha.) While Master in the train thinking that he's acting skills is really super-ed.

Kyoshi: "It's mean right? However this is the only possible method as Kurosaki will want to protect Teru. Whatever happens or wherever it is, he is one who will always go to her rescue."

Kurosaki reached the meeting place an he saw the daisy necklace which he gave Teru. 

Kurosaki turns around and sees Teru smiling at him.

Teru: "Kurosaki, i've finally found you."

Narration "In order to find you, i'm willing to do thing. I mean it."
Teru: "Thank you for coming, Kurosaki.
Narration "Whatever happens, there is something i need to let you know."

***
OMG! This chapter is nice! *hearts* Love to see Kurosaki panics when he learns that Teru is missing or might be in danger and Master, i have to give it to him. He's so funny despite the stern face and great acting skills! Kurosaki looks so gentle and defenseless when he see Teru.

Can't wait for the next chapter with Kurosaki X Teru!

Labels: ,

26 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg! thank you so much! finally they reunite.^^

October 16, 2010 at 3:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your hard work!!!

October 16, 2010 at 5:08 AM  
Anonymous lucy said...

Thank you soooooooo muchhhhhh..I can't wait for the next chapter !!!

October 16, 2010 at 6:09 AM  
Anonymous dina said...

when does the next chapter come out???

October 16, 2010 at 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh thanks so much for your hard work!!! is it just me or is teru wearing a wedding dress in the panel where master tells kurosaki that he is loved by many people?? eeek!

October 16, 2010 at 9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the summary. ^_^

@dina - Betsucomi comes out once a month, so the next chapter comes in November around the same time as this one.

@Anonymous 3 - I think she's just wearing simple dress while holding a bouquet of blue daisies. It's a very sweet image though.

October 16, 2010 at 12:08 PM  
Anonymous Ankemaybe said...

Awesome! Finally. They met. I hope he doesn't skirt and run off... I hope he tells her the truth and not hide what he intends to do. Kurosaki has suffered enough... Sigh... Nice chappie... Thanks a million!

October 16, 2010 at 1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad they've finally met again. Can't wait for the next chapter, I really wonder what Teru and Kurosaki will tell each other. As always, thank you for these summaries ^^

October 16, 2010 at 3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much for these summaries..
finally they reunite, can't wait the next chapter..

October 16, 2010 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Sisyphus said...

Thanks for the images of the raw :D i thought maybe this would be the chapter where they get together...but I guess it'll be NEXT chapter. hehe..I like the DG (Daisy gomennasai) sakusen. Motomi kyousuke always manages to put some humor into even serious chapters

October 17, 2010 at 1:57 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Anonymous1: You're welcome ^^

@Anonymous2: You're welcome too ^^

@Lucy: You're welcome and i can't wait too!

@dina: Yup, like what Anonymous said, BetsuComi is out on the 13th every month and i will try to get it summarized in the next few days. Another month wait until we see some Kurosaki and Teru's interaction!

@Anonymous3: You're welcome ^^ Yup! Teru is wearing a simple one piece which is very rare as she is most often seen in her school uniform. hee.

@Anonymous4: You're welcome! Thanks for answering dina and Anonymous3! hee.

@Ankemaybe: Yah! They finally met! I hope there will be at least a hug. hee.

@junenoir: You're welcome ^^ I wonder too.

@Anonymous: You're welcome ^^ I can't wait for the next chapter too!

@Sisyphus: You're welcome ^^ Actually DG is Damashite Gomennasai. Yah! Actually there are some parts where he mocks about shoujio manga again but i skipped it. =P

October 17, 2010 at 2:40 AM  
Anonymous YunYun said...

Thank you soooooo much for this new chapter!!!
It was lovely ^__^ Teru made the perfect plane XDDD

October 17, 2010 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger KaY ゆうくずり HuSsAiNi said...

You Go Teru!!!I really like her guts to get involved in the very dangerous situation. I mean, were talking about a government here!
Ahh~I now can't really wait for the next chapter already. I really hope Kurosaki doesn't just brush it off and disappear again with the excuse of wanting to protect her. If he does say that, Teru should beat the crap out of him!!:)
Thanks Fujioshi for the wonderful summary!!

October 17, 2010 at 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw thank you. It's a really good chapter and you did a good translation!!! Thank you so much for sharing. I can't wait for the next chapter when they finally get to talk to each other

October 17, 2010 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wooow... thank you for the new summary!
finally they met !! the plan is nice and lovely...
btw, did rena and kiyoshi were dating?

October 17, 2010 at 4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

teru, you badass heroine XD

October 17, 2010 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Yunyun: U're welcome ^^

@KaY ゆうくずり HuSsAiNi: I'm sure Teru's not going to let him get away this time hee. I hope he hugs her lol. It's been such a long time and they finally reunited.

@Anonymous: U're welcome! I can't wait too! Keep wondering what Teru's going to tell Kurosaki.

@maya: U're welcome. I wasn't exactly a date however it was Kyoshi whom asked Rena out as he can tell that she's worried about Teru and also to thank her for the handkerchief she lended him in some chapters before.

October 18, 2010 at 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I love love love TERU X KUROSAKI!!!!

So cute, so wonderful!!!

Thank you so much for this summary <3

When does the next chapter come out????????

October 18, 2010 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Anonymous: Haha. u're welcome. Next chapter will be out on 13th Nov, next issue of BetusComi. Yah, I know. Almost a mth wait!

October 18, 2010 at 2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING! IT'S BEEN AGES SINCE KUROSAKI AND TERU HAVE SEEN EACH OTHER OMGOSH!!

October 19, 2010 at 1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great summary!!!! very very thank you!! Finally they met! I wonder next chaper's story.

October 19, 2010 at 7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank youu soo much <3
I lvoe this chapter but why....whyyyy it cant be at least one page longer, I don't know how I'm going to wait for this <33

October 26, 2010 at 12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anri said...

I read this when you first posted it, and I just reread it again because I can't wait for the next chapter!! You are truly a hero to manga girls everywhere <3 <3 <3

(>")> Love You!! <("<)

November 3, 2010 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Sana said...

thanks so much! she finally finds him!!!! can not wait for the next chapter <3

November 7, 2010 at 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you very much for the translation :D

November 8, 2010 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Anri: I can't wait for the next chapter too! They finally met!

@Sana: U're welcome! Next issue of BetsuComi will be out this sat!

@Anonymous: You're welcome ^^

November 9, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share