<body>


Monday, February 6, 2012

ヒロイン失格 (Heroine Shikkaku) - Chapter 20

H is feeling really happy and it's showing all over her face.

K: "Why? What happened?"
H: "Nothing. I'm just feeling happy to be holding my boyfriend's hand and walking home."
K: "Isn't this something very common?"
H: "To me it isn't.:
H: "Everyone thinks that it's naturally for the boyfriend to come pick her up and to receive a ring from the boyfriend. I really envied them very much and that is why i'm feeling really happy now."
K: "H is easy to pleased. What about others?"
H: "Huh?"
K: "Do you have other things you wish to do? I will make all your wish come true."

H is feeling so much bliss that she's actually a little worried.

Back at home, H's mum told H that she has a visitor and she's actually A. 

A is here to have a talk with H.

A asked: "I'm wondering is R is going to break up with me. I suppose maybe, because he has come to like H. I might have said it before that we should respect one's decision. No matter how miserable i feel, if R no longer likes me, there's nothing much i can do about it...

... and that is why i will respect R's decision. How should i handle my own feelings. To handle my feelings... how wonderful can it be if one can just throw away one's feelings into the trash bin."

H: "A, are you serious about what you just said? What do you mean by throwing away your feelings? Shouldn't you protect your own feelings?"

A: "Who should protect my love for R?"

The righteous spirit in H burns up and she told A that she's going to support her no matter what happens.

In bed at night, H wonders what she should do for saying those words to A in the day.

H looks at her mobile and it's 1:30am. She wonders if K is asleep already. She wants to call him but is afraid to wake him up. In the end, she decides to call him and let the phone ring 3 times and she will hang it up.

K picks up the phone in his sleep!

H told K about A's visit in the day and that A already knows that R likes herself now. H wonders if she's really so kind to worry about them. However, she still thinks that it's best for the 2 of them (R and A) to be back together.

K: "R is serious about liking H?"

H is shock.

K: "Isn't it kind of sudden for R to have a change of heart? I think he likes H because H likes me now. He's trying to challenge me."

H now wonder if R is like what K said. If that's the case, then R does not really likes H. H thank K for enlightening her and she hangs up the phone.

Now, it's K's turn who can't sleep.

H asked N to help R. N refuses thinking that it's troublesome.

N: "Why are you doing all these? Isn't it R's decision to like you or not?"
H: "R does not like me. There's nothing of this sort."

H said that in a loud voice and R happened to be behind H.

H: "I don't think you like me. You dislike K and that is why. It must be because when i like you, i'm always around you but now i'm not around anymore and you feel lonely. You are the one who ditched me."

R: "That is right....

... you've thought alot about it."

H is feeling trouble.

She thinks to herself: "I'm feeling all the happiness alone now... but this can't be help, he's he one who ditched me. R might still like A normally now... i wanted the 2 of them to get back together is not because of A or anyone else..

... In the end, i just do not want myself to end up as the bad guy."

In class, R see two kids outside and this reminds him of himself and h when they were kids. They were one their way home when H suddenly disappears. R feels worried when he turns around and H is no longer around. The H appeared behind him and scared him.

Kid R: "I thought you are gone?"
Kid H: "You got a shock didn't you?"

A sees R and pick up her courage to go up and talk to him.
A: "What are you looking at?"
R: "Nothing much."
A: "I've received 2 movie tickets yesterday, if it's possible..."

Some one shouted H's name out loud and R turns his head towards that direction.

When he realised that A is still talking to him, he quickly turns back and apologized to her. 
A: "Um... it's really nothing."
R: "I see."

H lie on her classroom desk and thinks to herself: There's really nothing i can do.  How can i not like the R is used to like so much?"

R: "No matter how i think, i think i like you."

H lift her head up and sees that it's R who said that to her.

R: "I'm sorry."

H: "It's too late. Really, is it true? However i see it, it's impossible for you to like me so suddenly. How much do you rate upon 10?"

R: "It can't be done!"
H: "What then?"
R: "When you are a BAKA."
H: "What? It's all BAKA?"
R: "When you like someone you are honest like a BAKA. Let me see, what more... Everything." 

H: "But you chooses A."
R: "Um, i did not want to be the bad guy. I knew how i felt then but i decide to pretend not to know about it. Bye."
H: "Rita! I like K now! Are you going to break up with A? Don't do that! I do not want R to end up alone."

R: "It's alright. I'm going to become H."
H: "Huh?"
R: "I'm going to be true to myself like you. No matter what happened, i will be by your side supporting you. If anyone makes you cry, i'm going to beat the crap out of him. If you have things that you are happy about, i will be here to share your joy with you. I will fly to your side when you are being left alone. When you marry K, i will wish you happiness by playing the violin for you...

... i will work hard to become such a person. bye."

H is in tears shouting out R's name in her heart.

R sees A at the corner. She heard everything R tols H.

A: "Tell me, what do you want to tell me?"
R: "I'm sorry, A. There is someone i like. Thank you for everything up until now."

H is on her way to find K and she wonders if he's club activities had ended and she sees R sitting alone and he seems to be crying.

H is shocked but she chooses to turn away.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever since the first chapter when Rita hit Hatori's head, I kinda figured out that he always had a thing for her. Ahhh that flashback sequence of Hatori and Rita are so cute. So cute! *dies*

February 7, 2012 at 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for translating heroine shikkaku. i really love this manga AND i hope in the end hatori'll choose kaki P

February 14, 2012 at 7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope so much she ends up with Kousuke… I've fallen in love with Rita, but I love Kousuke so much! but because this mangaka is just so good at creating such drama, I feel myself shifting more towards Rita T ^ T Ohhh.. I love both of them soooo much! I just wished there was another Rita.. that would be problem solved.

February 26, 2012 at 3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please keep posting i really want to
Read this manga i want more i realy like this manga

August 28, 2012 at 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share