<body>


Monday, June 20, 2011

隣のあたし - Spoilers!

This is taken off from the last few pages of Vol. 7 Read at your own risk!  

This is Kyou's expression after hearing that Nina is going to spend her Christmas Eve at Miyake's house. Alone, just the both ogf them.

Kyou is feverish. He's sick after lending Nina the only umbrella he owns the day before.
(Note that both Nina's and Kyou's parents aren't home.)

In bed, Kyou can't stop thinking about Nina spending Christmas at Miyake's house.

Soon, he's having flashbacks of him and Nina.
Checked his temperature to realise that he's running a high fever of 39.7degs, proceed to look for some medication and he fainted.

Nina hears a loud sound from Kyou's room and decides to head over to check it out. (She is leaving for Miyake's house.)

Shocked to find Kyou fainted. She hurries over.

Kyou, unconscious murmurs: "Don't go...."
Nina calls Asou immediately thinking that he's calling out for Asou.

Nina asks Asou to come over but is in shock after hearing Asou's repy.
Asou told Nina that it's impossible for Kyou to be calling out for her at a time like this.

Asou don't look worried at all after hearing that he boyfriend fainted and commented Nina for being slow in realising what Kyou meant when he said: "He thinks of them (Kyou and Nina) as sliblings."

Kyou grabs Nina's hand and calls out to her.

****
I managed to get my hands on the latest volume of Tonari no Atashi yesterday from Kino and i finish reading it on my way home. It left my heart feeling squishy

I love and hate this series. It always ends at the climax and i need to wait for another 4 to 6 months to know whats going to happen next. (I don't buy Betsufure and i can't read it off 7-11.)

Many people hate Kyou but i actually hopes for Nina to end up with Kyou. He reminds me of Rita....

By the way, i only did 2 pages for Heroine Shinkkaku.... will get it done soon. Hopefully by the end of the weekend.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Mikimata said...

Hey, I didn't know you read Tonari no Atashi! That is tied with Heroine Shinkakku for my current favorite series! At the end of vol. 6, it looked like Rita and Asou were breaking up; so I guess that wasn't the case?? Oh gosh. :/

I know what you mean about hating/loving this manga, though. It makes me pull my hair out in frustration, but I can't tear my eyes away from it. And I do pretty much hate Kyou for being such an indecisive jerk. Thank you so much for the spoilers!!! :D

June 21, 2011 at 1:33 AM  
Anonymous Mikimata said...

Ooops, I meant to say "Kyou" and Asou, not Rita and Asou. I guess they do kind of remind me of each other! By the way, would you mind telling me if Asou and Kyou actually break up at the beginning of vol. 7, or are they still together? I was really anxious after the cliffhanger from volume 6. Thanks so much!

June 21, 2011 at 5:36 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Mikimata: Oh, they did not break up. Which is why i think Asou is such a bitch! She's not even worried about Kyou when Nani told her over the phone that Kyou fainted. I mean, even though she knows that he's calling out for Nani but she's still his girlfriend... even if not, it's a human we are talking about here! He's sick and he fainted. The least one can do is to provide some help or something?

June 21, 2011 at 12:56 PM  
Anonymous Jade said...

so how did the volume end!? rawr, I love this series, I support Miyake tho.

June 21, 2011 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Jade: The above are the last few pages of Vol. 7 another few months wait for Vol. 8

June 21, 2011 at 4:28 PM  
Anonymous Mikimata said...

Thanks for the info!

Well, that is pretty awful what Asou does, but I'm not surprised that Asou is a b*tch at this point; all she really cares about is herself. So, she doesn't have any use for a guy who doesn't worship the ground she walks on at all times. But Kyou picked her over Nina, so he deserves whatever he gets. And how else is Nina supposed to interpret, "we're like siblings"? Kyou has been saying repeatedly that he sees her as a little sister, so what else is she supposed to think?!

Grrr.

June 22, 2011 at 1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, thank you for giving us that sneak peek of the last chapter for Volume 7. I'm so addicted to this series right now, and I like that in this manga, the "main" couple (we all know it's going to be Kyou and Nina) start out dating other people. I do, however, find the pair of them to be totally exasperating - especially Kyou. I don't understand his reluctance in dating Nina because it's as plain as day that he loves and prefers her. The fact that he's so terribly indecisive does nothing but cause pain to Asou and Nina (not that I care about Asou). I guess that's why so many of us gals can't stand the fella.

June 27, 2011 at 4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

miyake x nina forever <3

August 30, 2011 at 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share