<body>


Thursday, April 7, 2011

ヒミツのアイちゃん - Chapter 16

Continue from previous chapter "I will take care of you until you recover. Leave it to me!"

Aiko's thoughts "After i said that, i saw Takumi's smile and a murdering force from Reo coming then i realised i've said something i shouldn't. Even though so, i can't just leave it him alone...

... i wonder if Reo and understand this too."

Takumi is waiting for Aiko while she is having a talk with Reo.
Reo: "I don't understand!"
Aiko: "Why is that so? Takumi got hurt because of me and i can't just leave him alone!"
Reo: "It's because he injured himself on purpose by bumping into you."
Aiko: "You sound mean saying that like he's lucky. However, he has helped me so i need to send him home as a way of thanking him."

Reo: "'Thank you very much. Because of you i'm not injured.' it will be enough by saying this! I will not allow for the one i like to be alone with Takumi."
Aiko: "Nothing's going to happen and don't talk about things we don't know. Reo is not going to leave Ikumi alone if she's injured because of Reo right?"
Reo: "There is not 'if' here, i'm not that free. Who's the one who don't know?" Do what you like. Which ever your choice is, i've something on today thus, i'm not going back with you." 

Aiko: "Something... what do you have?"
Reo: "I'm not telling you things you don't know."
Takumi: "Are you done with your talking? It's cold out here."
Reo: "Huh!? You rib bone will break because you say such weak stuff."
Takumi: "I'm so scared."
Reo: "I am not satisfied with Aiko today and i'm only lending her to you for today only."

and he pulls Aiko towards himself and kiss her passionately.

Reo: "Don't be mistaken, Aiko belongs to me and that does not mean i forgive you."

Takumi's thoughts "Don't kiss in front of me."
Aiko's thoughts "Reo... I really don't want to fight with you. This kind of kiss..... I hate it... Reo..."

Takumi puts his hand on Aiko: "Kasumi-san..."

Aiko fling his hand away saying: "I really thank you for saving me and that is why i'm looking after you. I'm not going to give in to any of your other request."
Takumi: "Metal wall. I really don't want to hear that from you directly but i guess i'm getting used to it."
Aiko: "Why are you still standing there? Where is you house? Hurry up!"
Takumi: "Do you really feel grateful?"

Aiko's thought "I need to send Takumi soon and contact Reo. I'm concern with what's the 'something' he has today."
Aiko: "You can hold you bath with your left hand right? Take care!" and Aiko rushes off but Takumi calls her back.
Takumi: "Key. It's in the bag, can you open it for me?"
Aiko turns back: "I've understood." and she helps Takumi into his house.
Takumi: "My room is the last room on the left. Help me bring my bag in."
Akio enters Takumi's room: "Sorry for disturbing." and she thinks "I've not even been to Reo's room."

Aiko: "I'm leaving the bag here." and her thoughts "If i stay here any longer, Reo will go berserk ."
Aiko: "I'm going home..."
Takumi: "My clothes. I can't take them off."
Aiko: "Can't you do that yourself."
Takumi: "But i can't unbutton with only one hand."
Blushing, Aiko helps Takumi to unbutton his uniform: "Look over there." and her thoughts "Argh, i don't plan to do this."
Aiko: "Eh, you are wearing thermal aren't you? How did you put that on? You put it on yourself?"
Takumi: "Iwai - kun helped me. Hurry up."
Aiko: "Really? Move your right hand slightly to take it off."
Takumi: "Um."

Before Aiko and Takumi realised it, Aiko is about to unbuckle Takumi's belt helping him to take of his trousers.
Takumi: "Hey. Stop! It's alright for that."
Aiko: "What? Aren't you the one asking me to help you take off your clothes? What's there to be shy about? All my siblings are brothers that's why i'm used to seeing boxes. There's nothing to be embarrassed about."
Takumi's thoughts "I really did feel a little embarrassed."
Aiko; "Speaking of which, where is Ikumi? What about your parents? Aren't they back from school?"
Takumi: "Aren't you rushing to go off?"
Aiko: "That is not the case." and her thoughts "Oh no! He totally sees me through."
Takumi: "Ikumi went to Spica directly and as for my parents, I've not seen them for almost 2 weeks. Aren't them hardworking? Work always some first for my parents."

Aiko: "Isn't it lonely for you and Ikumi to be staying in the apartment?"
Takumi: "I guess so. It's been like this since i was a kid thus i've forgot about the feeling of lonelyness."

Aiko's thoughts "I see... um... the both of us only. Oh no! We are alone now and it's not the time to be."
Aiko rushes off almost hitting Takumi's injured hand, says: "I'm leaving. Hope you will recover soon."
Takimi: "Tha...she ran off."

Aiko's thoughts "This is bad, he's been making that face (that she can't bring herself to leave him alone.) And if Reo is done with his 'something' already?" and she calls Reo an dher thoughts "I think i can't meet him today already."

Reo checking his phone, a new text from Aiko and it says "I've left Takumi's house and like i said nothing happen and he did nothing to me. What was the 'something' you had earlier? Can't we meet today?"

Aiko receive a reply from Reo saying "Oriko-san (Sounds like a dog name) we can't meet today already. Let's talk tomorrow morning and becareful on your way home."

Aiko's thought "Oriko-san... am i a dog? He's really angry even though he kissed me passionately just now... he's not wanting to meet me today. What does he plans on telling me tomorrow?"

Aiko: "Partime job?"

Reo: "I need to concentrate for this two weeks thus, i can't send you nor pick you up from Spacia and we can't meet so often."
Aiko: "Why do you work partime now?"

Aiko: "Is there something you want? Where is the place where you do your partime?"
Reo: "Huh? It's near.... you can say that there's something i want. Ranji-san (Aiko's brother) introduce me to work in his cafe."
Aiko: "What? Since when?"
Reo: "I feel embarrassed myself to be working at the same place with Aiko's brother. It's Ritsuku-san who introduce me in. Oh no! It's 8! Run Aiko!"
Aiko runs behind Reo and her thoughts "What is that?" and she bumps in to Reo who stops suddenly.
Aiko: "Why did you stop suddenly?"
Reo: "I've forgot to... "

and he plants a kiss on Aiko's lips causing Aiko to blush terribly."
Aiko's thoughts "Our teeth touch!" and she said: "What... what are you doing?"
Reo: "Nevermind that. Hurry up!"
Aiko's thoughts "He's troubling me with such a kiss and i totally cannot accept this."
Reo enjoys seeing Aiko's reaction.

Hiroko: "Aren't you a little too slow Aiko? You are the one Reo wants, isn't it? Reo is working hard for the both of your X'mas."
Aiko: "But Reo said nothing about this. Speaking of which, what are you planning to get for Reo's x'mas present."
Aiko: "AH! this i bad Hiroko! He did not ask me thus i did not think about it. How?"
Hiroko: "What do you think of this (Aiko being slow and haven't think of a present for Reo) Let it to me! I'm going to teach you." and Hiroko whispers in to Aiko ears left Aiko blushing.

It's X'mas eve and Aiko is looking at her mobile and thinks that the day is finally here.
Aiko's thoughts "I'm been listening to Hiroko and preparing myself over the past two weeks."

Reo: "Morning Aiko. You are late."
Aiko: "My bad...."
Reo: "Don't speak so slowly. What time is the party Spacia going to end?"
Aiko: "I think around 10pm.:
Reo: "I'll pick you up around that time and let's spend a wonderful X'mas together."

Aiko's thoughts "Tonight, it will only be me and Reo."

***
Omg~ I wonder what they've planned for each other.... they are so cute. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this couple, so cute! And Reo is so COOOOL! Thank you for your summaries ^^

April 7, 2011 at 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to see what Reo has in mind hehe. Thanks for the chapter!!

April 7, 2011 at 5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, thanks so much for Himitsu no Ai-Chan! Can't wait to see what X-Mas has in plan for them. By the way, I'm glad you were able to get out of Japan alright!

April 8, 2011 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger caela said...

Thank you!

July 27, 2011 at 1:08 AM  
Blogger caela said...

Thank you for updating on this exciting story!

July 27, 2011 at 1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Thank you so much for providing translations for Himitsu no Ai-chan. :) I just got hooked to this manga recently. I've read it in mangafox and in my search for updates, I stumbled upon your blog. It seems though that there haven't been any updates for almost a year. I'm wondering if you've dropped the series...? I'm really curious as to what will happen next.

March 25, 2012 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger nanasei said...

woah! i love this chapter!.....
i can't wait to read this manga for the next chapter!
PLEASE UPDATE THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

August 13, 2012 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Yuzzu Uzzzu said...

Hi, I bookmarked this pages 10 years ago and come back now. It feels so nostalgic looking back at this. I wonder if you're doing well now?

September 24, 2021 at 5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share