<body>


Sunday, April 3, 2011

Black Bird - Chapter 52

Continue from the previous chapter.

Misao sees a hand, suspected to be kyou's in front of her.

Seems like she is still able to feel Kyou's presence.

Misao: "No, this is not Kyou's
Sagami: "It's the right hand. Judging at it, we can't confirm that it's Kyou-sama's hand and there is no ring on the hand.
Misao: "If there is no ring, I don't believe it's Kyou's"

Suddenly Kyou came flying down, carrying with him someone who's injured with his hand chopped off.
It's the previous head!

The previous head: "I heard from the God of Dogs and came back but it has already started. My heart skipped abit seeing my in mature sons. Luckily i was able to protect Kyou."
Kyou: "You've done something unnecessary. Don't be a nuisance. This is between me and Shou. Even if i'm worng, i don't need help from parents."
Previous head: "It's not parents....

... I'm not protecting you as a parent but as the previous head. I'm not going to interrupt again." and he walks towards Shou and said: "I'm not letting you die alone, i will be with together in hell....

... For the attack, you've already used up most of your strength and it's very unlike of you. I'm sorry for not loving you. You are my son. You resemble me and Yuri very much."

Shou pushed his father away and said: "There's no need for it. I thought it was alright for me to die in the storeroom, will my stain be able to remain in someone's heart? I will be good if it can....

... that will be sufficient. Thanks to you, it is clear that i live a greedy life and it is clear that the stain which I am soaked will be left throughout my life. I've been treated seriously and that is enough....

.... Father, you think you can use your death to pay for all that i've suffered? I'm not letting you see Mother so easily."

The previous is getting weaker from his injuries and yet he is still unwilling to leave and seek treatment. Fuzen came up and told him that he's only here to stop his bleeding and not taking him away.

Kyou and Shou draw their sword.

Misao's thought "This is what i've done. This is what happened with the choices i made. I am not allowed to not wanting to see it."

Misao sees Shou's fingers turning back again. He's reaching his limit.

The previous previous head stepped out asking Shou to stop. Saying that it's painful to watch and if he's this unsatisfied that he can't be the head. Shou draw his sword toward the previous previous head.

Kyou stepped forward to shield the attack.
Previous previous head: "He's even attacking me? Clean up the mess! Kyou!"
Kyou: "Shut up you noisy old man."
Previous previous head: "What?"
Kyou: "Shou! Stop joking with me. Since just now you have been playing the villain, wanting everyone to hate you as the person who's back for revenge....

... you think that you must kill me in front of everyone right? So as to boost my popularity as a head who defeated the enemy and to make yourself useful as the villain everyone hated. I know what you are planning about. From the beginning till the end, i think you are an unhappy person. I'm not giving it to you not even a fragment. Misao is mine."

Previous previous head: "What are you talking about? Because of Senka who is so pathetic now..."
Kyou: "You are being noisy. It's not because of she is beautiful or she's ugly. It's something i want from the bottom of my heart. For one who has not struggled before, is in no position to laugh.

Previous head: "This is not just a fight between brothers. They know what they are doing and for two who has not exchanged fist before. From the beginning till the end, this is a fight between brothers."

Misao is forcing herself to witness the fight and people starts to realised Shou's hand are changing colour and one of the Tengu notice smoke coming from behind.

Kaede is casting a spell, a spell to bring one back to life.

Shou: "Stop it! I told you to stop it!"
Kaeda: "I will not allow you to take me out at your own accord!"
Other Tengu rushed forward, grabbing her hands and searching for the 'jiyu fu' (some paper, use for casting spell).

Kaeda: "Please live. Don't die! I'm betting on you and i will choose only you."
Zenki: "Kaeda sister.. this is no longer trust nor is it loyalty...

... this is love."

They managed to find the 'jiyu fu' between Kaeda's waist belt however, pulling it out resulting it in the spell to take effect.

Shou: "Why are you standing there looking at me? You know what it takes to kill me? Chop me like i'm a piece of trunk if not i'm going to come back to life again. Alright? Do it well and kill me."

***
I feel so relief that it's not Kyou's hand but still sad that it's his father's. This chapter is a build up for the next chapter which i believe it to be the real fight between Kyou and Shou.

Actually im not too sure of the translation for this chapter but i think the main idea is still there. So i'm sorry for any possible inaccurate translation. =P

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous kei said...

So glad that it wasn't Kyo's hand. And loved the lovely dovey scene there. 8D Thanks for the summary!!

April 4, 2011 at 4:50 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

Thank you for the summary :)

April 4, 2011 at 10:12 AM  
Anonymous Ria said...

I love kyou! Thank you for your great work

April 4, 2011 at 10:54 PM  
Anonymous panalopy said...

Thank you so much for the summary!!

April 5, 2011 at 12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for your post." Kaeda: "Please live. Don't die! I'm betting on you and i will choose only you."" may save shou.
i guess shou and kaeda wil be together and never come back.
i like love triangle story-shou,kyou and misa.. wish the author write more. but i guess she won't. too bad.

April 5, 2011 at 4:36 AM  
Anonymous cappuccino said...

Thank U for the summary .. looking forward to the next one

April 6, 2011 at 3:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this manga thank you

April 8, 2011 at 6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing this ...

May 23, 2012 at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share