<body>


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ヒミツのアイちゃん - Chapter 15

 
Cheese! April issue with Himitsu no Ai-chan as it's cover.

Double colour page for Chapter 15. I love the colour used in this cover.

Hiroko: "Ritsuki-san, what do you think of this santa?"
Ritsuki: "Isn't this great! We will decided with this."
Reo: " I object!"

Aiko: "Re... Reo."
Reo: "I was wondering what you are doing as you are running so late and i'm waiting outside in the cold. Let's go home, Aiko."


Ritsuki: "Reo is unhappy. I've decided that to be the x'mas event costume... no?"
Reo: "No. Isn't it too exposed? However, it's about work so it's not up to me to comment. Aiko! are you done changing? Jya... we will leave first."
Aiko: "Hiroko, see you tomorrow."
Hiroko: "Be careful on the way."
Ritsuki: "Text me if you will be going to the hotel. I will be your alibi."
Aiko: "Ritsuki!"

Reo: "It's getting colder recently.. Aren't you cold, Aiko?"
Aiko: "I'm fine as we are holding hands."
Reo: "Ic."
Aiko: "Reo, you've cut your hair recently? You look so cool!"
Reo: "Oh.. you've noticed."
Aiko: "That's for sure. I see you everyday, i'm sure to notice it."
Reo: "Ic. Thank You."

Reo's thoughts "I'm surprised Aiko notices things about me."
Aiko: "Isn't it good? To have short hair... shall i cut too?"
Reo: "No!"
Aiko: "Eh? i can't? Don't tell me Reo prefers long hair?"
Reo: "Erm.. yup."
Aiko: "Um... maybe i should let my hair grow."
Reo, holding Aiko's face with his hands: "You seems to have said some cute stuff..."
Aiko, blushing and thinks "No! Is he going to kiss me?"

Reo suddenly looks at his watch: "Oh no! The last train is coming! We got to run!"
Ako: "Huh? Orh!" and thinks "Why? He didn't kiss me. Since that trip, he did not try to do ero stuff to me, even if it's a kiss, it's only a light peck not like the one during the trip. Is Reo being Reo and being considerate about my feeling?...

... should i at least tell him that i'm already alright?"
Reo: "Aiko, are you really going to help out with the event at Spica on X'mas?"
Aiko: "Um."
Reo: "That's right. It's impossible to date."
Aiko: "I'm sorry. It's a maid's cafe, that's why X'mas it's an important event and we need to help out. Ritsuki said it's going to be crowded as it's going to be a costume party."
Reo: "Ic. Seriously? I will spending this X'mas alone."
Aiko: "How about your family?"
Reo: "My parents go on trips every year on X'mas. When i'm still a kid, they will bring me along but since junior high...." Reo stops suddenly and thinks "Oh no!"
Aiko: "Since junior high?"
Reo: "Nope.. it's nothing."
Aiko: "Arh... you've been spending it with girls?"

Reo: "It's nothing... it's not only about that... "
Aiko: "Maybe i should go?"
Reo: "Huh?"
Aiko: "After the event ends... can i go to Reo's house?"
Reo: "Are you inviting me? I will not be able to endure the second time."
Aiko's thoughts "Inviting? Oh no! It's like that? But..." and said: "It will be alright for the second time... maybe.."

Reo's thoughts "I'm concerned with 'maybe'" and said: "So it's a promise. Let's spend X'mas alone together."
Aiko: "Um."
Reo: "It's a promise."

After sending Aiko home, Reo calls Ritsuki.
Reo: "Ritsuki-san? It's Reo."
Ritsuki: "What? You both are going to the hotel?"
Reo: "Nope. I've already sent her home. It's not about that. I've something to discuss with Ritsuki-san."

In the school sports hall, Aiko is waving to her fans: "It's been a long time since we've been to the sports hall. Everyone! It's been a long time since we met!"
Hiroko: "It's because all clubs activities are suspended due to the mid term exam."

Aiko notices Reo's fan screaming loud for him.

Reo: "The results are not out yet and you are already in such a high spirits, is it alright? There will be re-exam."
Aiko: "Don't need your unnecessary concern." making a 'bleah" face.

Takumi: "Kasumi-san, warm up is starting."
Aiko: "Orh."
Takumi turns around and made a 'bleah' face at Reo. Reo's thoughts "Irritating!"

Aiko: "Club activities is fun!"
Hiroko: "Um!"
Aiko: "We should start a game soon."
Hiroko: "We can't. We need to follow the menu (training plan i guess)."

Aiko: "Aren't we doing it already? And Koikei (coach) is not around."
Hiroko: "Even though so, we can't."
Aiko: "That's boring." She see Reo and thinks "Ah? surrounded by girls again? Since he cut his hair, his fan increased again." Aiko accidentally steps on to a cone and losses her balance. Takumi drops his stuff and rushes to Aiko.
Hiroko: "Kyahhaha! Ai! Takumi! are you alright?" and we see Aiko landed on Takumi's arm.

Aiko: "Ouch... Eh! Takumi! Why?"
Takumi: "Ouch..." Takumi looks like he's in great pain.
Aiko: "Takumi! Are you alright? Oi! Call Koikei and the ambulance!"

Aiko looks really guilty seeing Takumi with his arms bandaged.
Takumi: "I'm sorry to have caused you to worry. I'm alright already. Please carry on with the training."
Aiko's thoughts "It's totally not alright!"
(Just in case you might be wondering, the guys standing beside Ikumi is the coach.)

Reo looks at Aiko and thinks "Ah... Aiko is blaming herself."
Takumi: "Kasumi-san, please do not worry. I will recover in 3 weeks time. It seems long but there is nothing serious."
Aiko: "But... I'm really sorry."
Team-mates: "Ma... Isn't it lucky for Takumi to be able to protect the girl he likes?"
Takumi: "Don't say that."
Reo's thoughts "Why is the conversation moving towards that direction?"
Takumi: "It's something i do it willingly myself. Please don't blame yourself. I'm glad that you are not hurt."
Team-mate: "Woah... well said. You Ero guy."
Takumi: "Can you just let it go?"
Aiko's thoughts "Argh.. he's being too gentle!"
Another team-mate: "However, it's going to be inconvenient right? You can't do anything with your arm hurt."
Takumi: "I guess."


Aiko: "I will take care of you until you recover. Let the responsibility to me."
Reo: "Huh?"
Team-mate: "Oi... Isn't this great. She's going to take care of you. The birth of a couple." while another team-mate pushes Aiko towards Takumi.
Takumi: "Jya... I will accept your offer."
Aiko: "Um..." and her thoughts "There seems to be a murderous feeling behind me. Reo is really angry now."

***
I was planing to do this chapter last weekend but procrastination got the better of it. lol as i was re-watching Boukra Ga Ita's anime and re-read it's manga. =P Anyway, it's a really short chapter... maybe a build up for the next arc? I'll like to see how jealous Reo can get in the next chapter. lol.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo, thanks so much for the chapter of Himitsu no Ai-Chan! That's a reallly skimpy outfit she'll be wearing for Christmas, Reo is pretty understanding about it. So I guess the next arc will involve Takumi putting the moves on Aiko.

March 8, 2011 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger Sisyphus said...

Fujioshi~ thanks for this chapter. My guess is that their secret promise to each other to spend Christmas together is going to be foiled by Takumi...but then at the end of the night Aiko will pull through and manage some time with Reo. Reo looks super cute with his new haircut, I think.

March 8, 2011 at 11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how Reo is so against her wearing that Xmas outfit. It's kinda cute when he gets so uptight about these things. And thanks for the chapter. :)

March 9, 2011 at 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share