<body>


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

ヒロイン失格 (Heroine Shikkaku) - Chapter 11

The cover which says "Totally disregard the season" - as this chapter is about summer vacation, summer festival and hanabi when in real life, it's still winter in Japan. lol.

Adachi on the phone: "Really? Thank You very much!"

Hatori's thoughts "It's the summer vacation however, my love relationship is full of obstacle ahead. The appearance of this person (moe) is sudden and she said that she likes Rita. After much effort, i've finally decided that my aim was to be the perfect heroine but was changed abruptly and i've become the villain instead. Isn't this back to square one?"

Hatori screams her thoughts alot: "What am i going to do now?" and she suddenly sees Rita. Asking in a really sweet voice: "Ah.. Rita *hearts* what are you doing here (in front of the staff room)?"

Rita's reaction was like: Huh?

Hatori thinks that he's here for her but without her even speaking, Rita: "No i'm not." and Nakajima taps her shoulder and Hatori thinks "He's purpose is at the side." Hatori: "Adachi?" and she hears the teacher says: "Okies! Adachi. You must work hard when you are over there."
Adachi: "Thank You very much."

Hatori's thoughts "This kind of conversation. Don't tell me.... she's transferring school?"


Hator's disappointed that it's only an short term overseas exchange.

Adachi: "When i was in Junior High school, i wrote an article about street children and i'm recommended by my father's friend who works in the mass media industry to do research and collect information about street children in Mexico."
Nakijima and Moe: "How long will you be going?"
Adachi: "For three months."
Hatori turns around in disbelief.

Hatori rushes towards Adachi, holds her hands: "Isn't that great? Leave the peace in Japan to me and leave for Mexico. Until you are accepted, don't come back."
Adachi: "Thank You very much, Matsuzaki-san."

Hatori's thoughts "This obstacle will not be around this summer!"

Rita: "When did you start thinking of going on an overseas exchange? Why didn't i heard of it?"
Adachi: "I plan on telling Terazaka-kun once it's decided. I was informed of it yesterday.
Hatori: "Rita, from now onwards, Adachi will be on her own. As a boyfriend, you should support her from the bottom of your heart."
Rita: "Mind your own business."
Nakajima: "What's that all about? Is he a child?"
Moe: "Terasaka-kun must be feeling lonely."
Adachi: "My dream is to be able to let others know about the problem around the world with the articles i write. This chance is an important experience to me. Terasaka's dream must be important to him too. He will understand when i explain more to him."

Hatori's thoughts "Dream? I've not thought of this before. Don't tell me i lose to here even as a human? As compare to Adachi who has two important dreams (becoming a writer and Rita) i only have one. That is my love for Rita."

Adachi: "Matsuzaki-san, you might find it weird that i'm asking you for such a favor. Can you keep Terasaka-kun company during the coming summer vacation? Terasaka- kun is not someone who will ask people out thus, i'm worried that he will spend the summer vacaton alone."
Hatori: "What are you talking about? Of course i will!"

Hatori's thoughts "Baka. Isn't this revenge better than being a good person? I've warned her before that when i'm with Rita, i can only feel happiness. I'm not letting this chance slip away!"

Hatori is taking this chance very seriously and she's asking Moe and Nakajima for suggestion. She's even taking down note when Moe provides her with ideas.

Nakajima suggest Hatori to create a gap between her and Rita as man are really simple minded creatures whom are easily excited when they get to see a side of the girl which is out of her norm. However for Hatori, she's uninteresting as she already shown everything (inner and outer) to Rita. That is why, to Rita, Hatori is uninteresting, no surprise and nothing special which makes it difficult for him to see her as someone he will like.

Hatori's thoughts "Is it? Guy's think this way? Where is he going to see if it's neither inner nor outer?"

Hatori panics: "What should i do? Learn cooking? Act cool in front of Rita?"
Nakajima: "That simple. Create some surprise. Rita as he might think that he will get a lot of phone calls from you from the fact that Adachi isn't around. Don't call him. He might think you will be pestering him. Don't ask him out.

Harori: "I refuse! That will mean that i can't meet Rita the whole summer vacation!"
Nakajima: "You might think that this isn't fun but Terasaka will be concern/take notice of you. He might think that you are out everyday with blinking Hiromitsu guy or maybe you've got to know some other new guy friends. Then ask him out on the day of the fireworks festival. You might be able to draw his interest."
Moe: "I think this is a great idea. Shall i call Sakai too?"
Hatori: "Rita will be all alone this summer vacation then?"
Nakajima: "It's alright to let him be alone. Don't you want him to accept you? The one who left him behind alone is Adachi. There is no need for you to feel bad about it. Just treat him as someone whom you just ask out for a day of fun. I beg of you, don't be a girl who is always available for Terasaka. Listen up! No one will like a girl who is always available for him."

Hatori agrees unwillingly to Nakajima's plan in the end. 

Hatori thought's "Oic. Even though i really dislike to let Rita be alone. I know i'm only left with this method this time. It's tough not able to meet Rita for a month. I shall train myself up during this period....


... the truth is, Rita did not contact me even once either. Didn't him even think of asking me out?"

At cram school Hatori bumps into Kousuke. Kousuke: "You cut off all contact from Terasaka kun this summer vacation right?"
Hatori: "I don't need your help even though i'm feeling lonely."

Hatori's thoughts "The gaps between Rita and me should be wide enough since i've not been contacting him."
Kousuke: "Terasaka kun is now with some girls."
Hatori turns around in shocked looking at Kousuke.
Kousuke: "Terasaka kun is quite popular. Isn't it normal for a guy to find a girl to 甘える (behave like a kid) to when he's feeling lonely? He can't 甘える to you who is his childhood friend since it's more natural doing it to other girls."

Hatori's thoughts "It is impossible for Rita to give up on himself when he's feeling only. Recalls how Rita changes girlfriend easily. This is a blind spot which i missed out!. What should i do now? If it's not possible for Rita to accept me and if i don't chase after him, it's the end...

... It is still better to stay by Rita's side everyday."
Kousuke: "You like him right? Hatori sees Rita as some prince don't you?"
Hatori: "He's cannot make it guy. Who can't go on without a girlfriend."
Kousuke: "So you like him cause he can't make it?"
Hatori: "In my head i know that he can't make it. Aren't you suppose to listen to your hear when it's about love?"
Kousuke: "If your head can't understand, your heart is unable to listen to what you are saying isn't it?"
Hatori: "I understand. I should give up on Rita and look for some other guys instead. I might be able to walk out of it but it's not whether i'm able to walk out of it or not. I still want to like him."
Kousuke: "I'm surprised you know this about yourself."

 
Hatori's thought "Maybe i... i only want to like Rita alone. Ha! This cannot work. If i don't contact Rita now... "
Kousuke: "I think you should endure longer, it's another two more days to the fireworks festival. If you contact him now, you've wasted all the effort you've put in."

Hatori's thought's "That is right. Dear god! Please do not widen the gap between Rita and Me anymore until the fireworks festival!"

Rita's phone rings and he fell off his sofa trying to reach out for it. He's expression seems shock when he sees who's calling him. (it must be Hatori)

Hatori: "Long time no see Rita! Shall we go for the fireworks festival together?"

Hatori dessed in yukata, she's on her way to meet Rita and she's feeling nervous about it. Rita turns around when he heard Hatori called him. Hatori sees Rita and reminds herself to remain calm.

Hatori: "Your hair seems to have grown longer and you put on your yukata too."
Rita: "I didn't cut it that's why. Let's go."

Hatori's thoughts "It's Rita. I've been so wanting to meet him!"

Rita: "Why do you seems a little down today?"
Hatori: "Eh?"
Rita: "You hardly talk. Say something."
Hatori: "I'm talking aren't i?"

Some perverted looking guy from behind: "Sister, you look so cute and i can see you undies."
Rita grabs Hatori's hand and pulls her to walk in front of him.

Hatori's thought's "It's been a long time since i see Rita behaving like a man."

Hatori: "I think i want to buy a drink."
Rita: "I want Wu Long tea took. Take one for me."
Shop owner: "That will be 400yen."
Hatori: "We will pay seperately."
Rita: "It's alright, pay together and give me another yakizoba and give us two フランクフルトeach. (Not sure what's that but it must be some food.)
Hatori: "Eh, is it alright? (for Rita to pay for her drinks and buy her food.)"
Rita: "Didn't i say so."

Hatori's thoughts "Am i being over sensitive? I feel that Rita is treating me like a lady today. It must be the gap taking effect."

They found a nice spot, sat down and wait for the fireworks. Hatori is feeling nervous and wonder how does she usually speaks.

Hatori: "Please start quickly, fireworks."

Kousuke appears from behind: "You've found a nice resting place."
Hatori's thoughts "Hiromitsu kun! Oh no, when the atmosphere is just right."
Hatori: "Alone?"
Kousuke: "I was with some girl until just now. She'd gotten too troublesome so i fake that i've some urgent matter to attend to. I'm planning of joining the basket ball guys later and taking a rest for a while now."
Rita: "What do you think of him (Kousuke)?"
Hatori: "Huh?"
Kousuke whispers into Hatori's ears: "Say it's a secret."
Hatori: "It's a secret."
Rita seems to be affected with Hatori's reply. (omg~ it's like the first time he's having such a jealous kind of reaction towards Hatori! I think there is a tiny bit of light down this very long and dark tunnel for Hatori!)

Hatori sneaks away by going to the toilet.

Hatori's thoughts "For Rita to say such a thing? It seems like he wants to own me. Maybe something is already happening now."

Kousuke's thoughts "Things have gotten troublesome."

Rita: "Oie. You! Are you still going out with Hatori?
Kousuke: "Are you jealous?"
Rita: "Don't avoid my question. She's different from the other girls whom you've been going out with. I don't know what you r purpose with her but don't go overboard."
Kousuke: " If i'm serious towards Hatori, will Rita accept?"

Kousuke: "You are the one who shouldn't go over board. When do you plan on keeping Hatori for yourself only."
Rita: "Huh? What are you talking about?"
Kousuke: "You lack confidence with yourself right? That is why you can let go of someone who loves you unconditionally without any reason. You think that Hatori's happiness is alright anyway it right? You hope that she makes no boyfriend and to only sees you for the rest of her life right? Even when you behave like you don't even like her. Is this really alright? This is like killing someone's hope. Hatori has been liking you all these while. You are so curel Terasaka kun."

Kousuke is gone when Hatori is back from the very crowded toilet.
Rita: "Hatori! Be serious and find a boyfriend."
Hatori: "Eh?"
Rita: "I don't believe in you feelings."

Hatori: "Why don't you believe? Didn't i tell you what i like see and like about you?"
Rita: "What do you know? Everyone says they "like" so easily. However, I'm one who has nothing. Everyone knows what the want and works/go towards that. You and Adachi too. To have dreams, it's great. Since when, it seems like i've something lacking."
Hatori: 'I don't think about you that way."
Rita: "Yup you do. You seems to be enjoying this summer vacation without me." 

Hatori: "Rita. I'm sorry!" and she hugs him... "I was feeling very lonely! I'm sorry to have left you alone. It's all part of my plan not to call Rita."
Rita: "Huh?"
Hatori: "Nakajima said there's not enough gap between us. She told me not to contact you this summer vacation to widen our gap so that you will notice me but...

... i... I can't do anything when i want to meet Rita badly. I'm sorry for thinking only about myself and not for Rita. I'm not going to leave Rita alone anymore this life time. I will be together with you from now onwards. It's really lonely. We are humans after all. "

It looks like Hatori is going to put her hand on Rita and Rita stretches out his hand to grab hatori's or to stop her?
Rita: "Hatori, you are this kind?"


***
OMG~ Is Rita starting to find Hatori important to him? I really do hope so! Seems like Nakajima's plan is taking some effect on Rita. hahah. It's the first time i see Rita getting a little worked up over Hatori. Making her walk in front of him and asking what she thinks about Kousuke. I do hope that he's starting to have feelings for her and not because she is his childhood friend and he's just protecting her. Maybe he's too used to having Hatori by his side and her absence makes him start to realise his true feelings?

Nonetheless, this chapter is a small step towards new development! On the other side note, i wonder if Adachi is stupid or what. How can a girlfriend ask her rival to company her boyfriend during her absence? I mean,, even if the girl is the boyfriend's childhood friend, isn't it best to avoid? Needless to say the childhood friend obviously likes your boyfriend!

Labels: ,

18 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the summary.

I find Adachi extremely annoing. I mean what a great way to keep your boyfriend while you're away for three months.

I have mixed feelings about Rita. I like him but I also kind of like Kousuke too..

February 23, 2011 at 2:11 AM  
Anonymous Mikimata said...

Thank you, thank you so much! This chapter was a lot better than the last one. I'm happy that Hatori kept some distance from Rita for a bit. He was taking her for granted. So I guess Rita has low self-esteem, so he can't believe that someone truly likes him? And Kousuke is pretty cool - he really sees through people and calls them on their crap. He seemed to hit it on the head with Rita. Now, I'm remembering what he said about Adachi; he called her a hypocrite, right? So if Kousuke is right, Adachi might be more complicated than her "nice girl" face.

One translation question: when Rita asked Hatori asked her if she was "that kind", did he mean she was nice/sweet? Or was he asking something else?

February 23, 2011 at 2:20 AM  
Anonymous Faith said...

I agree with @Lam her image of perfect girlfriend is soooo sooo annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 23, 2011 at 5:45 AM  
Anonymous mia said...

Merci beaucoup pour votre travail

February 23, 2011 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Mikimata: Actually i don't really understand that sentence from Rita. I wonder if he really meant that Hatori is very kind/nice/sweet or is he being sacarstic like 'are you really this kind?' or he said that cause he can't believe Hatori is actually so kind as she promise not to leave Rita alone ever again....

I hope Kousuke is right about Adachi. I dislike her for being too 'perfect'. hahah it's just so fake.

February 23, 2011 at 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Mikimata said...

Thanks! Yeah, now I'm not starting to think Rita was making a sarcastic remark, and is going to reject her yet again. If he does something mean to Hatori next chapter, I'll be ready to give up on him. :(

February 23, 2011 at 9:18 AM  
Anonymous Yona said...

Maybe rita is going to reject hatori ... again ... I'm sure .... kousuke like always said the right words!!! ( I REALLY LOVE THIS GUY!!!)

February 23, 2011 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Mikimata: Oh no! I hope that wouldn't happen if not i think Rita is hopless. However, i do hope that Kousuke's going to get his act all together and making real move on Hatori and not just said those words to spite Rita as for the last few chapters he's like just hanging around.

@Yona: I love Kousuke too!

And i keep wondering who is this Saki-san (common friend of Rita and Moe). Moe just randomly mentioned his name in this chapter. I wonder if the mangaka is going to make him a new character soon? hahah. with the mangaka's randomness, i'm not surprise she pops a new character out of the blue. If there really will be a Saki-san, i hope he's drop dead hot. hahah

February 23, 2011 at 10:40 AM  
Anonymous cappuccino said...

Thank you soo much for your wonderful summary!!!!! I think hatori really likes suffer for love. How she still chase after rita??? I need a new character now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 23, 2011 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger blueberry said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAA rita is a lost cause!!! hatori is refreshing but frustrating! the only ones with brains are nakajima ( i do like her) & kousuke. Thanks a lot :)

February 24, 2011 at 2:31 AM  
Blogger Patricia said...

Thank you for the summary

February 24, 2011 at 5:58 AM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

I love it x3 thank you so much!!!!!!!

February 24, 2011 at 8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Fujioshi san and other fans...., i'm a new visitor of fujioshi san's blog and i felt like i was in heaven when i start reading your heroine shikkakun chap 11 summary it sooo....good! fujioshi san does awesome summary!!!!!!
but i'm a bit confuse on how to read the previous part...
i've tried to click the title but it doesn't work,
so, do i have to keep on checking the older post or is there any other easier way for me to get the previous chapter??
please, anybody...i need a help....

February 24, 2011 at 7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry for my previous stupid question!! it was because my internet running to slow T_T
now i know how to get it!
yaaayyyyy......hehehee....

February 24, 2011 at 7:24 PM  
Anonymous Ankemaybe said...

I like Kousuke. He is direct and honest with his feelings for Hatori. Rita pales in comparison. I'm so irritated with him, it will take a lot to change my mind. Low self-esteem or not, Rita's behaviour is ungentlemanly. I really do not understand what Hatori sees in him. Sigh... This is the most unshoujouish manga I have ever read. Very interesting take.

February 24, 2011 at 11:12 PM  
Anonymous semiramis said...

Thank you so much ^^

February 28, 2011 at 3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anri said...

Me again; I think Adachi likes Rita but is kinda pushing Rita and Hatori together because she knows that they belong together??? Maybe? I mean, She's suppose to be the "good heroine" bla bla bla.

Personally, I find them all boring now. Hatori needs a hot guy to spark up her love life. Rita needs to stop being a piece of crap and appreciate Hatori's feelings. Telling her he can't believe her-- she should have told him to kiss her butt!

What's the point of making Adachi leave? Why was Rita with other girls?

I really wanted Rita and Hatori together-- you know I did... But homeboy better be busting his butt and begging for forgiveness if he wants to be with her. I'll be very disappointed if he doesn't make a huge deal of Hatori and cherish her like she longs for and deserves!!

March 22, 2011 at 10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can u make a spoiler like this in chapter 33? 'cause i dont understand what happen between hatori and hiromisu kun, seems like they were break up but idk its true or not, i just read the raw in japan language or mandarin i'm not sure

April 28, 2013 at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share