<body>


Sunday, February 20, 2011

電撃デイジー - Chapter 44

2 coloured pages for the cover.

Teru: "Let's go this time! I'm going to destory the radar!"
Kurosaki: "You idoit! You are to near to the ground! Do you want to die? Go up! Quick!"

Teru's narration: "Konichiwa, i'm Teru Kurebayashi....


Teru: "Yes! I'm going up now!" and she moves her body upwards as well when she controls her plane but it crashes in the end.

... Now, i'm living peacefully daily. Recently, Riko san is often on business trips thus, the number of times i go to Kurosaki's house increased.

Teru: "This is so interesting! Kurosaki can be call the god of game."
Kurosaki: "Hey, you are still playing? How about studying for your test?"
Teru: "I will do it after i clear this level."
Teru: "Argh, i crashed again!"
Kurosaki: "Didn't i tell you many times? I can't be slow to retreat after you've attacked."

He moved behind Teru teaching her how to win the battle.
Kurosaki: "I'm teaching you about the timing, remember it."
Teru: "Um..."
Kurosaki: "Okie, from here, you press this."
Teru: "Um... it moves upwards!"
Kurosaki: "Now you know? Do it yourself the next time."

Teru's thoughts "Kurosaki is my school's general affairs personnel. However, he's actually DAISY. The person who has been protecting me and also the person whom i like...


... many things happened. Due to the doings of the heartless people, Kurosaki disappeared in front of us. I got to know about Kurosaki's past. With my plan, i manage to get him back which happened not long ago. This is how i feel about my relationship with Kurosaki. Nothing much has changed but we are a little closer than before. This is good as long as Kurosaki is by my side.

Teru: "We are moving to the third level."
Kurosaki, switching of the game: "Nope, game time has ended."
Teru: "Why? That's so mean."
Kurosaki: "What are you talking about? Quick! Go and study! What do you think you are here for? Playing game? It's an adult's priority on weekends. Grow up quickly."
Teru: "I understand. I don't want to grow up to be like Kurosaki. I'm going to study now. I'm making tea. Do you want?"
Kurosaki: "How nice of you. Black coffee for me instead of tea."
Teru: "Then i should have coffee too. Where are the beans?"
Kurosaki: "I just bought them recently. It's in the cupboard."

Kurosaki is watching the news. From the news:"Azumi Lease Co. Ltd, a major company of the industry is suspicious of unfair dealings. Currently under mandatory search. Both the company's president and employee's whereabouts is unknown. Looking at the current situation, it's difficult for the company to continue functioning"


Teru: "Kurosaki, is it fine for me to open this new bag of coffee?"
Kurosaki o the phone: "Master! Is this about you all? So fast? Am i wrong? The news now... Who is the leader which they mention? What do they mean by in the world? What happened to JF in the end? The syndicate?"

Teru's thoughts "I'm good as long as Kurosaki is by my side. I'm being to naive to think that he will be by my side regardless of what happened. Precious things tends to break easily. That is why i need to be wise and make strength to protect it."

Everyone gathers at Master's restaurant.

Kyoushi: "Master... is it alright for use kids to be here?"
Master: "It's alright, you can relax as we are not going to discuss about something bad."
Teru: "What do you mean? Aren't you going to talk about if Kurosaki will meet if another dangerous situtation?"
Master: "Nope. It's not that. It's the opposite. To us, that is something fortunate for such a dangerous company to fall. It's the partner of the syndicate which wanted to revive Jack Frost and cause Kurosaki to left us. Their name is "High Pelion"."

Master: "You think that cyber mafia is only fiction? However, it really does exist in real life with various definition. High Pelion is a worthy syndicate among them. The are not only ruthless to us but putting danger to everywhere else in the world. There was a moment when they bride the politicians to get hold of the country's secret, use it against the country by threatening them and do what they want. As for a company, they then to hide behind the welfare services group and it's difficult to identify them. They are will go as far as sacrificing one's life. They've been hiding in a specific major company causing wreckage to get thier hands back on JF. These are the information we've gathered so far for our findings however, there is something strange. There seems to be a leakage in the company's secret which includes the employees and operating procedures. These are all not easily obtainable evidence. On top of that, the police all around they world are having their eyes on High Pelion waiting to them to make their next move and arrest them all at once. It's only time that they will be destroyed."
Kyoushi: "Eh... are you saying that the really bad villians are suddenly being caught? It is possible for use not to be worried about the JF incident and Kurosaki?"
Master: "Yup, you can say that."

Kyoushi: "Isn't it something worth being happy about? Why is it that you all doesn't seems to pleased about it"
Andou: "It is not that. It's just that it happened so suddenly that i can't believe it. For us to have sacrifice so much and not able to destroy them... it's not something we can get over with. I wondered who leaked the secret...."
Kurosaki: "Master, so what happened to them?"
Master: "Eh?"
Kurosaki: "Those two who had attacked us, Mori Chiharu and Akira. Why do they have information about JF? They even know about the syndicate. Why did they want to make use of us? They might know what happened this time."
Kurosaki: "Honestly, i don't think Chiharu is of any threat. I'm more concerned about the kid (Akira). Usually, a normal person will not go that far...


... he's a gonner like how i imagined and he might be nearer than we thought."

Teru's thoughts "He's going to destroy my peaceful days. I'm not going to let that happen."

Teru is practising Kendo. She plans to train up and fight Akira the next time he appears to harm them or make use of Kurosaki again.

Kurosaki recalls his conversation with Master. Master request Kurosaki to look for Akira to find out more about what's happening.
Kurosaki: "You hate that Akira so much? It's rare to see you hate someone."
Teru: "Of course. Don't you think he had done some very hateful things"
Kurosaki: "Speaking of which, you've been kissed by him right? That's why you especially dislike him."
Teru: "It's alright that he kissed me. He tricked you by sending that mail to you. Used JF to make use of Kurosaki causing you alot of pain. I will not forgive him."
Kurosaki: "Ohhh.. is that so."
Teru: "Yes. It's alright about other matters (being kiss)."

Teru: "There was this person named DAISY who was more concerned about the kiss incident that he sent me a really touching mail."
Kurosaki pretends to train while he's being shy. *so cute*

Teru's thoughts "Yes. I am not going to forgive Akira for doing those things as he wished. However, i've picked myself up from there. Things that was once broken are now back. I've learnt that nothing is impossible and i've grown up. If Akira comes near again... that time... "

Kurosaki receive a phone call.


from Akira.

Akira: "Hello DAISY, nice to meet you. How is the game we introduced you to? Fun? It's great that you are still alive. Do you know who i am?"

Kurosaki: "Akira duh. I was recently told about your stuff."
Akira: "Heehee... Oic, i'm happy about it. Let's meet DAISY. I think we should meet face to face once as i will be following you for a long time.

Teru's thoughts "... when that time comes, i am going to teach him something different from the other time."

Teru: "No! You can't go! I will not let you pass here! Do you think i will let you meet Akira? You need to defeat me first. It's not going to be easy!"
Kurosaki: "Don't be so heat up. However it's right for you to react this way...

... getting in touch with Akira is a request from the main office thus i'm not acting alone. Master and the others are hiding near and providing me with support. Even though so, if you still think i shouldn't go, i will not go. I've told Master about this."
Teru: "You are being sly. If i stop you now, i will be someone who can't read the atmosphere and causing trouble to others."
Kurosaki: "My bad, my bad. I don't plan to put it that way. I know i'm not in any position to ask you to believe me but i will come back. No matter what happens i've made that decision already. I know Akira is a dangerous person and because you are worried i will be extra careful. I will not betray you."

Teru's thoughts "It's not only me. Kurosaki has changed too."

Teru: "Ne... Kurosaki, do you remember?"

Teru: "I've said it before. From now onwards, "thank you" many times and that is why.. buy me ice-cream when you are back. It is definite that you will be back right? So it's weird for me to say thank you."
Kurosaki: "I've understood. Wait for me. I will buy a special bucket back."
Teru: "I'll be playing game while waiting for you to be back."
Kurosaki: "No, you should at least study for your test."

Teru's thoughts "What is different is having such a conversation. Bringing up "Trust" such a precious treasure."

At the game center.
Akira: "You are here. I've been waiting. I'm playing a war game now. Why don't you play too? Daisy. There is alot of killing in this kind of game."
Kurosaki: "Thank you for your offer but i'm not here to play game."
Akira: "Then why are you here? I don't plan on any violence today thus it's impossible for you to catch me. You aren't here alone?" 

Kurosaki thinking to himself  "So, this is Akira? He's back really resembles Souichiro."
Akira: "Daisy, you have something you want to ask me? I'm feeling good now so i'm going to answer you."
Kurosaki: "How are you related in destroying High Pelion?"
Akira: "It's really about this matter... heehee. They were easier than i thought. I just managed to get my hands on a little of their information. It's all thanks to Daisy too. They were too focused on JF that they did not even realized that i've already making my moves. I'm sorry for making use of you. Are you angry? Oh.. is Teru doing well? She really cute. Not her looks but her character. I merely disturb her a little and i've got really interesting reaction from her. She smart but too innocent, trust people too easily....

Teru is currently playing game.


... I'm really interested in Teru. Can she be my target? I don't need you objection anyway i'm just trying to be polite. Please take care of me regarding JF from now onwards."

Kurosaki: "Haha."
Akira: "Why are you laughing?"
Kurosaki: "Oh, nothing. It's just that i think you are a man of many words."
Akira: "What do you mean"
Kurosaki: "Nope, nothing in particular. Thank you so much Akira. I'm making a move now."
Akira: "You are not going to escape. You Blondie. I'm not joking about what i've just said. You are really scared aren't you?"
Kurosaki: "What you've just said... do you mean JF or do you mean my kawaii woman?...


... make you move if you dare. I'm not prepared on losing to you. If you want to pick a fight, i will fight better."
Akira pull out a gun wanting to shoot in Kurosaki's face but was stopped by Kurosaki with a punch in Akira's face saying "Bye....

... I will stop here for toda. We will meet again Akira."

Teru's thoughts "Something i don't know is happening somewhere without me around. From now onwards, something might be happening. I know now one thing, no matter what is going to happen, what problems we will be facing. We will just have to overcome it together the way we know."

Teru receive a text from Kurosaki: "I'm going home now. Do you prefer chocolate or Valina for your ice-cream?"

***
Finally got this chapter out. Sorry to have kept you waiting! I really love DD more and more especially with so many sweet little scene in the last few chapters. Hope you like this chapter as well!

Labels: ,

37 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot damn this chapter was pretty badass XD
Thanks so much for the translations! They're fabulous as always.

February 20, 2011 at 10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the chapter!!! I love the cute scenes, I hope they'll make a move soon! Kurosaki is sucha a cool boy, haha, he's becoming hotter and hotter!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

February 20, 2011 at 11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you thank you so much for posting this chapter!!!!!
:'D
kurosaki is cuter and cuter but i'm still wating for a kis :/
come on and kiss the girl you big lolicon!!
(ups my bad, wrong post XD)

February 20, 2011 at 11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you sooooo much. Kurosaki and Teru are so cute! Me too, I'm eager to see a kiss XD

February 20, 2011 at 11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! He said "My kawaii woman" xD~ Teehee~~ How sweet ~~
Thanks for your translation :"D I relly enjoy it !!

February 21, 2011 at 12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, you are the best !!

PS: Owww sweet, he called her "my kawai woman" kyaaaa *o*

February 21, 2011 at 1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"my kawaii woman" xDD haha thnx for the chapter :D great as always cnt wait for the next

February 21, 2011 at 2:30 AM  
Blogger Sana said...

i love the cute moments x3 thank you soooo much!!

February 21, 2011 at 6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you again! hehe, i've been checking here every day for the next update. It's great!!! I'm so happy that you're doing these translations and thank you so much for sharing the images with us too! :)

February 21, 2011 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger Sisyphus said...

interesting....my guess is that Kurosaki is somehow related to Akira - Akira really wants to get to him some way or another, whether if it's goading him with threats about Teru or bragging about the whole JR thing...maybe his half brother or something?

February 21, 2011 at 8:38 AM  
Anonymous ohwhatajoy said...

This is getting more interesting. Thank you so much for the chapter summary!

February 21, 2011 at 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Fowlfan said...

Thank you so much for the new chapter!!! I nearly died of cuteness overload when they were sitting together. I also like that this chapter reminds us that Kurosaki is indeed a BAMF, and that we shouldn't forget it! Haha. Once again, thanks so much!

February 21, 2011 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger ahcirej said...

KYAAAA <3 I just love this manga so much! Thank you so much! :)

February 21, 2011 at 10:49 AM  
Anonymous oniiza said...

Thank you so much ^^

I love DD , Kurosaki and u <3

Ps. For the last sence fomr Kurosaki's mail, It's vanilla and strawberry flavours not a chocolate one

February 22, 2011 at 1:37 AM  
Anonymous komi said...

Thankyou so much! You are the best! Really!
I love this series-
I also love Heroine Shikkaku. Actually, that one is my favourite!

(Bestuma has a manga called MILKY WAY too right? Is that one good? The art looks so pretty *.*)

February 22, 2011 at 3:48 AM  
Anonymous Mikimata said...

Thank you! I'm really, really looking forward to Heroine Shikkaku, too! :)

February 22, 2011 at 5:07 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Everyone: Thank you all for leaving a comment ^^ I too nearly die of cuteness overload when they sat together playing game and when he said "my kawaii woman."Kyahahaha!

@Sisyphus: I somehow thinks that Akira might be related to Souichiro considering that they look alike. Can't wait for the next chapter of new developments and more sweetness!

@oniiza: Thanks you for the correction. I saw チ and immediately thinks that it's chocolate(チョコ). haha.

@komi: If i don't remember wrongly, Milky Way is a pretty short series. Typical Shoujo Manga. I think Bebe got it the first 2 chapters summarised. Btw, anyone knows what happened to Bebe? NO updates from her since sometime ago to a point that i'm feeling worried.

@Mikimata: Hahah. Herione Shinkkaku is up next. I've read it and i like this chapter! A little development. Just a tiny bit though. hahah.

February 22, 2011 at 8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

join to this page if you wuld like to have Kurosaki as a janitor in your school <3 <3 <3

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-want-Kurosaki-Tasuku-to-be-a-janitor-in-my-school/199377670088061

February 23, 2011 at 12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for translating! Another cute chapter. <3

It would seem a bit odd if Akira was related to Souichiro, since that means he would also be related to Teru.

February 23, 2011 at 9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay. Akira vs Kurosaki showdown. I like the undercurrent. Thank you for translating.

~Emerys

February 23, 2011 at 8:35 PM  
Blogger chin. :) said...

wow! Teru and Kurosaki moment is unique for their sweetness! :))
thank you for the translation.
i always check for your updates and it's worth it!!
thanks again :)))

February 26, 2011 at 10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soo cute ^^ Thank you for translation <3 It made my day :D

February 27, 2011 at 6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! This just gets cuter and cuter, I love it!

March 3, 2011 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Prieska Dinda said...

Thank you so muchos for the translation! made my day ;)

March 17, 2011 at 10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI
Are you okay? I hope you are safe, i remember in your old posts that you said you were in Japan.
Sorry to post here, I wasn't sure where to ask this question on your blog. Best wishes :)

March 17, 2011 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger -kHai said...

may i ask you something? is dengeki daisy a weekly or monthly series??thanks for this post by the way.. =)

August 29, 2011 at 5:04 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@kHai: It's a monthly series.

August 29, 2011 at 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice chapter but not very good. doesn't meet my expectation :(

September 26, 2011 at 11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this the final chapter? and does it really end in vol.10? i want to read more :)

September 27, 2011 at 1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww.... "my kawaii woman" . kurosaki is soo moeeeeee <3 . cant they make this a weekly series?!? that would be more convenient >^< .

October 13, 2011 at 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KISS HER DAMN IT

October 26, 2011 at 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You so much for the traanslations.. was missing daisy n Teru :D

October 29, 2011 at 11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!!! I was following the manga on manga.animea.net but the translation for this chapter was absolutely incomprehensible! It is really very kind of you to do your own translations and post them, so thank you again!

October 30, 2011 at 3:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so so much for doing this! translating and summarizing and all...i was reading this chapter previously in a certain manga site and it absolutely made no sense. i guess the one who translated it was a newbie. but thanks to you (and to this), everything is k.okay :)

October 30, 2011 at 9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gahh he called her his woman:) thank you so much for this chapter!!!

October 30, 2011 at 10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi im a new member here and i absolutely LOVE reading mangas. i LOVE ur website, its so cool and i realy appreciate u spending ur time and effort to upload it 4 us :) ... just one thing i need to knw tho... how long does it take if u want 2 upload more chapters(dengeki daisy)? tanx :) <3 xx

January 25, 2012 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

Hi! Thank You for liking my blog.

Latest chapter of DD is usually out on the 13th of everymonth and i will take me about 1 week or more after that to collect my magazine and translate it. Recently i'm busier than i'm used to be so it takes me longer to upload a new chapter however, i will still do it whenever i find time. =)

January 26, 2012 at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share