<body>


Sunday, January 16, 2011

電撃デイジー - Chapter 43

The cover

 
Kurosaki, our school's general affairs person has returned to his usual spot, our school's backyard. A lot of things happened but generally, things has returned back to how it was before. Teru is complaining why is she still Kurosaki's subordinate while Kurosaki rebutted that she lost her chance over a game of trump back in the hotel. She only needed to win once but she's really not good with trump. 

Kurosaki carried Teru down from the ladder: "Lunch break is over, thank you for your hard work. I'll see you tomorrow and don't worry about the rest of the work."

Teru's thoughts "Things like this, didn't happen previously. Things has generally returned back to how it was before but not everything. For example, the distance between us, even though it might be a little... it is different up until now and i feel safe and secured not worrying that you will disappear again....

.... Above everything all, the only thing that has changed the most is ... "DAISY" from now onwards, i can't send you such mail anymore as there is no longer a need to do so. This is the right thing to do and DAISY, i'm great today." Teru texted DAISY like usual but she did not send the message out. A friend of Teru asked her to go home together. 

Scene changes to Riko and Kurosaki chatting. Riko is surprise that Kurosaki adapted very well for his return, she thought he might feel awkward about it.

Kurosaki: "She went to such extend to bring me back, i am in no position to withdraw back and i'm not confused like how i used to be. Staying by Teru, this place, i will live with my "sins". Not only Teru, i need to thank you and everyone else. Souichiro too."  

Riko: "Is it really alirght? Like how it used to be? You said 'i want her' and it's for 'that' reason isn't it? Aren't you going to tell her your feelings? You like her don't you?"
Kurosaki: "Yup, i like her. I dream about her and only her when we were apart. I've came to like her even more after we reunited. She seems to be so dazzling that i can't take it anymore. I don't have plan on telling her so soon and it is not because she saved me and i feel that i'm not qualified. For the time being, i need to edit our boundary. Our relationship is not like how it was before...

... Many things have changed and she is confused too. However, it is nothing to feel worry about. Taking thing one step at a time and soon out breathing will coincides. It's a kind a happiness-worry. The feeling of wanting her hasn't changed but the feeling now is important too. It's like looking forward to spring and not getting all impatient. I'm sure 'the time' will come naturally." 

Haruka and Teru had a sleep over at Rena's and Teru is sharing the hotel incident with them. Haruka fell asleep and when Rena is turning in, she saw Teru texting and asked if it's for Kurosaki. Teru said it's for DAISY, she is used to sending DAISY a text before she goes to bed and tell him about her day but she does not send the text now.

Rena: "Why don't you send the mail over? Isn't it how it used to be?"
Teru: "But now we already confirm that DAISY is Kurosaki...."
Rena: "It is not that.... it's important to you isn't it? Isn't it strange to keep all the unsent mail? You need to let him know how you feel."
Teru's thoughts "Rena is right. I need to tell him truthfully even though i might feel a little scared."  
 
Teru: "Erm.. Kurosaki... i have something to discuss with you... it's about the mail... DAISY..."
Kurosaki: "About that..."
Teru: "Can i still text you like how it is before? With DAISY? and can you reply like how you used to?"
Kurosaki: "Nope, i'm not going to play DAISY anymore. It might be alright for you but it's tiring for me, do you understand? From now onwards...

Kurosaki turned and looked at Teru and is shocked to see her tearing.
... wait a minute! Why are you crying? Is it because of what i've said?"
Teru: "I'm not crying and i'm going home. It's not play to me. I'm not sending Kurosaki anymore mail. Let go of me."

Teru's thoughts "With Kurosaki by my side, i feel much more bliss that before however, at the same time i feel a tab lonely as well. The kind messages from DAISY and me, replying DAISY's mail.... These will be all gone and i feel very lonely about it."
Teru walks home thinking that she might have over reacted this afternoon and is shocked to see Kurosaki waiting outside her door. 

Kurosaki: "Welcome home and you are kind of late today?"
Teru: "I was studying in the library and Riko is not home today... are you waiting for me? And is it about what happened this afternoon?"
Kurosaki: "It's alright, get into the house now. There is nothing to worry about. If you send me a text, i will read it... so send me a mail. Once you get in the house, send me a mail."
Teru: "Why are you telling me all these?"
Kurosaki: "Argh, this is really vexing! That is because, i didn't say that i wouldn't read just now right? It's an order and i will read it." and he walks away. (I love him why he gets angry because he's shy and when he concerned about Teru and doesn't know how to express it in front of her.)
Teru thinking to herself "Did he come here for this?"

Teru receive a mail from "DAISY" but it's content is not from DAISY.

Teru,
I'm sorry for saying things so casually just now. I'm sorry and hope that you don't misunderstand me. I've not lied about a word when i was being DAISY and exchanging mails with you. When i said "playing DAISY" it is about the tone. I used to so that you will not find out who i am and i hope you understand that i feel embarrassed using that tone now. This is how i write a mail. The words i use are different and i don't use sweet words that pleases you. It's very different from the kind DAISY but...

... this is real. I will be kinder to you. If it is alright, can you send me a mail? I feel bad about making you cry. It might rain tonight, are you going to be alright? I'm worried if you might fall sick and don't study too hard, sleep earlier."

Teru's thoughts "Thank you Kurosaki. It may sound a little different but actually the warmth that i'm feeling hasn't change. Kurosaki is really DAISY."

Kurosaki's phone rings and he picks up frantically. (I love such humor from the magaka. Makes me love Kurosaki even more.)


Teru's thoughts "Kurosaki, are you looking forward to my mail? If it is so, i'm happy. DAISY, thank you. Up until now, from now onwards, thank you for being with me."

Kurosaki reads Teru's mail with his hand on his forehead (i love this scene, can anyone make a colour version of this?):
It is not DAISY, i'm Teru but Kurosaki, i'm Teru.

I'm sorry to have cause you trouble today. I've reflected on my actions and i feel lonely when i think that i can't send you anymore mails. I've very happy to receive you mail and you seems like the great person you have always been...

The next morning, Teru saw Kurosaki at the life and he close the lift door before waiting for her!

Of coursed he's teasing her.
Teru: "Why are you making fun of me early in the morning?"
Kurosaki: "Cause it's fun."
Teru: "What about being nice to me which you mentioned? You have a car and it is fine... (saying that he will not be late but she will)"
Kurosaki: "I know, i know. You should tie your muffler properly. It's cold today." and he tied it for her in the lift. (*sweet*)

Kurosaki's thoughts "The time will come eventually, naturally."

***
I hope you don't mind that i didn't do a detail translation like i always did. 3 chapters of non stop lovey dovey moments between Kurosaki and Teru. love. Hope you like this chappie as well. ^^

Labels: ,

28 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!! You were realy fast, as usual!!
It's another great chapter indeed!! Thanks! ^^

January 16, 2011 at 6:51 PM  
Anonymous GallyGr01 said...

Thank you so much!!! You were realy fast, as usual!!
It's another great chapter indeed!! Thanks! ^^

January 16, 2011 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger KaY ゆうくずり HuSsAiNi said...

I'm dying of fluffyness!!XDXD
Thanks Fujioshi!!Keep up the great work!!

.yuukuzuri.

January 16, 2011 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Ankemaybe said...

Thank you. I'm curious about what will happen next. Kind of interesting to have them back in school and picking up from where they left off. I'm wondering what will happen next...

January 16, 2011 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger SanJess said...

Awww, thank you so much! I'm so happy I found your blog :3
I wanna know what happens next \(° o ° \)

--> Jess

January 16, 2011 at 11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so fast! and what a lovely chapter. thanks so much!

January 17, 2011 at 2:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sooo cutee!! >///< i loved this chapter thnx for doing the translations ur awesome ;D

January 17, 2011 at 2:51 AM  
Blogger Sisyphus said...

gah! so cute! i really really like what Kurosaki was saying about taking their time and appreciating the transition period too. I'm glad he's not rushing into being a couple lovey dovey - I feel like that emphasizes how much he cares about Teru (he wants to fully experience all steps to their becoming a couple). The way the resolved the texting/Daisy issue was also very sweet and thoughtful (and totally realistic). He's so sweet to her <3

January 17, 2011 at 3:59 AM  
Blogger Sisyphus said...

One thing though: when Kurosaki was waiting for Teru in front of her apartment, he told her that he was going to send her a text once she gets inside, and told her to read it.
Teru then asked...why do you feel a need to announce this?
Kurosaki replies that given what happened earlier, she may have ignored his text, so he wanted to make sure she read it.
Later Teru acknowledges to herself that true, she may have assumed that Kurosaki was just trying to appease her with the text and may not have read it.

January 17, 2011 at 4:12 AM  
Anonymous Coral said...

Thank you as usual!

Do you think we're reaching the end of the story?
Or will bad guys come again with Jack O'frost and all this stuff? I wish we knew so I can prepare myself mentally lol

January 17, 2011 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Aude H said...

thank you... I love it, soo ccuuuuttte :-)

January 17, 2011 at 10:40 PM  
Anonymous June Noir said...

Thanks as usual :3
I read your blog every month and your speed astounds me.
I am excited for the challenges that are soon to come for Teru and Kurosaki, and of course, the slow evolution of their relationship with those challenges.
Hope your relocation goes smoothly!

January 17, 2011 at 10:49 PM  
Anonymous sunakochan said...

They're so sweet!!!! Thank you, great job as always :)

January 17, 2011 at 11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for doing and oh my gosh this was sooooo sweet :D and cute and just so smile inducing...lol

January 18, 2011 at 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaaaah i smoked more than normal *tired and breathless* this manga is so so good! is fine that your not THAT detailed, i wouldnt be either haha the agony and the what-will-happen-next is soooo frustrating!
Thank you so so much for your hard work! wish i could support the mangaka but in Crete, Greece we dont have manga shops TT^TT waah...

January 19, 2011 at 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved this chapter. It's so sweet and I love that the main characters are together :) Thank you so much for the translations and images! You're the best! You're the only person willing to translate this and share it with us.

January 20, 2011 at 4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so so much for the summary, it was fantastic. The chapter is just too sweet.Cant wait to see how their relationship progresses. Thanks a bunch!!

January 21, 2011 at 7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this new chapter! It really means so much to me! In appreciation, I colored the one picture of Kurosaki that you liked. I hope you like it! http://fowlfan.deviantart.com/art/Daisy-Thank-You-194531624

January 23, 2011 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Anonymous: fowlfan? Kyah!!!!! Thank you so much! I didn't think anyone will colour that for me... awwww... now you've made my day and i can't stop grinning from ear to ear! Thank You so muchie, i'm making it my wall paper now. hee. love you!

January 23, 2011 at 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the translation! It feels great to know that someone still cares about all the non-japanese readers out here :). We're all very lucky to have you! Thank you :).

January 23, 2011 at 6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the summary, you made my day :D

I love the way this manga goes now. More Kurosaki x Teru interaction yay! I like the serious stuff too. Though I don't know if I understand it all (I don't know Japaneese).

As far as I understand it, JACK 'O FROST is a virus based on an encryption algorithm called JACK. JACK was created by the government and is unbreakable (in theory). JACK's code was stolen (by a spy, Kurosaki father was suspeced) and, based on it, JACK 'O FROST the virus was created (by Kuroskai? how did he get a hold of JACK? he obviously had it before he started working at the company with Teru's brother, as he was blackmailed with it later).

This virus infects a computer and all the data stored on it becomes unusable (becomes 'frozen'), the sender is an exception, and he's the only one that can 'steal' the data (I think, but I'm not sure of this part). Anyway to retrive the data you need a password or you need to break the algorithm itself.

There is the possibility that JACK 'O FROST doesn't have a password and decoding the data is impossible at all without breaking the code, but I'm not sure.

What's the danger this virus poses for an average person? Lets imagine some random company is attacked by the virus. Since the company's data is encrypted, all the work of the people there is now unattainable and that company is screwed. There is one other way to recover the data: make the emploees work on it once again. But this will take time. And what happens if you dispose of the person whos part was essential? The work cannot be recreated. It's the world of industrial espionage OoO.

In the world of encryptiononce when someone breaks an algorithm, it's no longer considered 'safe' and thus becomes usless (it means decoding it without knowing the password is possible). But it takes one hell of a brain to do this. Souichiro's company, with the help of professor Midorikawa, was attempling to do this and I think Souchito finally succeeded. I think the 'something' Souchirou left Teru is the way of breaking JACK 'O FROST and the data that prove Kurosaki's fatrher innocence.

I wonder if I'm right or wrong...

January 29, 2011 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so Much for the Translation!!!! I'm so excited that they are finally progressing more in there feelings for each other!!!

January 31, 2011 at 1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nicole........ oMG KUROSAKI IS SO SEXY!!!!! SO CUTE!!! I LOVE HIM ... QUISIERA QUE HUBIERAN HOMBRES COMO EL EN EL MUNDO... JAJAJAJA

February 10, 2011 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Tarntawan said...

Thank you so much . Love your tone when translate too . ^_^

February 11, 2011 at 3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When is the next summary coming out? I cant wait!! ^.^

February 18, 2011 at 8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Si yo igual quisiera eso XD

February 18, 2011 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@all DD fans: I know i'm kinda late this month for ch. 44. I will try and get it down this weekend. hee. Keep a look out for it!

February 18, 2011 at 8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank youuuu again :)

April 13, 2011 at 1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share