<body>


Thursday, November 4, 2010

ヒロイン失格 (Heroine Shikkaku) - Chapter 7

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. This chapter ends with a deadly cliff hanger in my opinion. You will be craving for the next chapter after reading this just like how i've been feeling for the past 3 weeks.

Let's start and Enjoy!


From the previous chapter, Hatori: "... then go to her side. BAKA." and Hatori thinks "I've said it...."
Hatori cries out aloud: "Nakajima!!!!!
Nakajima: "I say you, what makes you think i'm required to be here listening to you."
Hatori: "Stop being so noisy! You are the stupid Nakajima whom i respect and is able to cheer me up. It might be troublesome but listen to me."
Nakajima resting her chin on her hands and waiting for Hatori.

Hatori: "I've said hateful things to Rita. It's because Rita is unreasonable and he bawled me out without hearing my explanation and sided Adachi."
Hatori's thoughts "Didn't look, he didn't even looked at me and got angry because of Adachi. I kind of had enough. Rita really likes Adachi."
Hatori's thoughts "Even though how much my head understands, i am can't believe it."
Nakajima: "Aren't you being a little to harsh on Terakika?"
Hatori: "How can you generalized all these sad feelings with just one sentence?"
Nakajima: "I understand your feelings too...

... One sided love for such a long time and on top of that, he's your childhood friend whose popular among girls. Seems like a shoujio manga. Is it alright that it has become too hard on you? Give up Terasaka! Let's find new love together Hatori!"

Hatori thinks "Even though it's hard, the reason i'm not willing to just ditch this relationship is it because i'm being too harsh."
Hatori cires: "I will find a much better guy!"
Hatori thinks "I'm being to particular as to see Rita as the only hero."
Hatori is now at cramp school and she's wondering if she was to forced to join cramp school even though so, there's no good guys there.

Hatori continues to wonder if there is any possibility that there are good guys out there somewhere and Kousuke pokes her cheek with his finger. Hatori sees him and thinks "Ah! That's right KakiP!!"
Kousuke: "It was tedious yesterday. Anything happened after that? Are you alright?"
Hatori continues to be in her thoughts and not hearing him "His looks, is so very my type and yesterday, he was on my side. Maybe he's ideal to forget Rita!"
Kousuke: "What? Are you thinking of using me to forget Rita?"
Hatori in sweatdrops thinks that he can read her mind!
Kousuke: "Oic. Hatori chan...."
Hatori: "What! In the first place, I've said that i'm going to destroy my dreams and hope about Rita and thus, i need to be responsible for my words."

Kousuke: "It's alright! How about going out with me?"
Hatori's eyes widen, trembles and says: "So suddenly... it's impossible and i still like Rita."
Kousuke: "Eh... but you want to forget about him right? It's alright, i can help you. I don't have a girlfriend but i have a few whom i have fun with. It's alright isn't it? for you, Rita is your favourite. Then, please take care of me."
Hatori: "Take care of me." and Kousuke holds Hatori's hand and board the train and Hatori thinks that she has made it and it is a good omen while on the other hand, she wonders if it's really going to work out.
In the train, Hatori wonders if Rita is in the train and if he sees this (Kousuke holding her hand) and it suddenly strikes her that it's alright even if he see them together.

Kousuke tells Hatori that he will be alighting at the next station when he suddenly ties Hatori's hair and said: "I like Hatori this way (hair tied up) because it's cute so come to school tomorrow this way ok?"
Hatori in shocked says: "I understood." In her mind she can't help but grin widely and thinks that Kousuke said she's cute however, she remembers Rita once mentioned that long hair suits her and she kept her hair long for Rita's sake.
Next day in school, Hatori tied up her hair, with a big smile: "Hiromitsu kun!!!"

She hands him cookies. Kousuke: "Oooh! This is great! You made this during home economics lesson?"
Hatori: "I wish i can reply with a model answer saying that i've made these at home however, unlike other girls, i can't make any cookeis. I bought it at the supermarket and pack it that's all."
Kousuke can't contain his laughter and burst out laughing really hard said: "What are you doing? Aren't you suppose to hide the truth?" Hatori thinks that he's happy with what she did.
Kousuke: "Seems like you are able to forget about Terasaka kun."
Hatori smiling: "Yah."

Kousuke: "I've a match tomorrow. Come support me?" He dribbles the ball and does a three point shoot which seems to totally mesmerized Hatori.
Kousuke: "I will make you forget about Terasaka kun completely."
Hatori thinks he's just so cool and wonders what kind of person is he?

Hatori thinks that her cheeks are hot (the fact is her cheeks are flushed red), and her heart is beating so easily not for Rita but for another guy.

Oh the other hand, Adachi and Rita are chatting.
Adachi: "Terasaka kun, aren't you worried?"
Rita: "About what?"
Adachi: "About Matsuzaki san. I might be called an hypocrite again after saying all these but i'm really concern and worried. Matsusaki san is with Hrimitsu kun the whole day, she even showed up at the basketball club which means they will go home together. With this 'i don't care about anything kind of attitude, what if something which cannot be undone happened, it will be my fault that i've said things which i shouldn't had." (crap, she's irritating!)
Rita: "It's none of our business right? She's not a kid anymore. However, i'm surprised she likes that kind of "jingling" guy."
Adachi: "Even Terasaka kun is giving up? It can't be. It's impossible (Hatori liking Kousuke) we know it."

Rita: "What can i do if she's angry? Even though you said you know but you actually don't. This is what i like about Adachi."
Adachi: "I didn't hear you said it before."
Narration (i wonders if its Rita's or Hatori's thoughts): Maybe it's easy to like someone else.

The next day in school, Hatori comes to support Kousuke's match.

Kousuke just did another shoot and Hatori hits Nakajima on her shoulder excitedly said: "Nakajima!!! Did you see that?"
Nakajima: "Yes. I saw."
Hatori thinks that Kousuke is really cool when someone behind her says: "You're really noisy." Hatori turns around and wonders if the girl is talking about her and with a smirk on her face, she thinks "these girls must like Kousuke too but it's no use she can only be a supporting actress... just like me? Eh, no! I'm Hiromitsu kun's heroine now!"
Kousuke spotted Hatori and he winks at her! Which causes a little commotion among the girls behind Hatori.

Hatori: "Isn't it great to be in love."
Nakajima: "Yes, yes, it's great.:
Hatori thinks "I'm the heroine of such a cool guy!"

The match ended, Kousuke asked: "How was it?"
Hatori: "You were cool!" and she wonders why is she talking like as though she's talking to Rita and that her heart is beating fast when she's with Kousuke. She wonders what is she saying (to herself) and she recalls Kousuke telling her that she merely believes that she likes Rita and thinks definitely not!
Hatori: "The feeling is as good as (liking) Rita."
Kousuke leaning his face close to Hatori's: "Don't say that." and he soon burst out laughing after seeing Hatori's blushed and cramped face.
Kousuke hit's Hatori's head and said: "Hatori chan is impudent."

Images of Rita hitting Hatori's head flashes across Hatori's mind and she thinks to herself "That's how Rita acts when he's happy." Then she hits both her cheeks hard to stop herself from thinking and return back to the right track as she finally feels good about being with Kousuke after much efforts.

The girls who stood behind Hatori during the match comes forward and asks if she's going out with Kousuke. Hatori stumbls and reply that she is. The girl asks what is that about and doesn't she just sticks to Rita?

The girls asks if she's not advancing smoothly with Rita and thus, she changing her target to Kousuke now. The girl urges Hatori not to as she has likes Kousuke since she entered the school. Hatori thoughts "She's stupid as i've liked Rita for 5 long years and yet it isn't successful. Regrettable? Do you still think that you are the heroine? From the way you acted, i can't knowledge you to be a heroine. When it comes to a perfect guy, there's nothing you can do about it."
Hatori: "Isn't it alright? He asked me to go out with him in order to forget about Rita. I'm just making use of him. Moreover, he doesn't even know you like him."

The girl shouts at Hatori and tells her to quit joking. Hatori: "If you have so much energy, you should use it on Kousuke instead of me. Feeling annoyed? Try and snatch Hiromitsu kun back." The girl bursts out crying and Hatori thinks that she used to be like this girl now and she escaped.

The girl's friend comforts her and tells the girl to work hard and not lost to such a low girl (Hatori). Hatori heard and thinks to herself: "Ya, don't lose.. work hard because i'm your opponent whom still cannot make it." She covers her face with both hands, crying and trying to clear her thoughts, getting her thought back on the right track.

Hatori is trying her best to get her thoughts straighten out however she thinks she's unable to do it. On the other hand, Kousuke came looking for Hatori (they are suppose to go home together) however, she's not around and he calls her.
Back to Hatori, her mobile rings and she thinks that it should be Kousuke. She quickly wipe her tears, calm herself down, picks up the phone and said: "Hi Hi, Let's go!." When she heard on the other line: "It's me."

It's Rita! Rita: "Are you alright? You sound kind of werid."
Hatori tries to deny. Rita: "I'm sorry, for what happened before. I kind of did not thought about how Hatori felt. I'm really sorry."
Hatori: "Where? Where are you now?"
Rita seems about shocked by her question.

He's actually at Hatori's house now with her dog! Hatori rushes home!
In Hatori's house, Rita: "You are fast! You see... Muku (Hatori's dog) is sleeping when i'm carrying it."
Hatori in teary eyes: "You goddamn man!"

 
She rushes over and carries her dog away from Rita: "Don't touch my dog! Why are you here? During such a time... What is your aim? Isn't it natural for you to work hard for Adachi? You are the worst when you apologize even to me." Hatori thinks that Rita is hateful as she had been trying hard to move on and yet..."

Rita: "I'm sorry."
Hatori: "BAKA! Don't apologize! You goddamn man!"
Rita: "Okie, an more others"
Hatori: "You are the worst, the worst man! Since you are already the worst, isn't it great if you are "more" worse? I should also show you how bad i can be." She walks towards Rita and...


She kissed him!!!!! She thinks to herself "I beg you please, to look at me."

***
Didn't i told you before Chapter 7 ended with a deadly cliff hanger! Omg~ I can't wait to see what will happen to Rita and Hatori's relationship in the next chapter. Will Rita realise that he might have liked Hatori all along? What about Kousuke? I'm rooting for him and yet Hatori kissed Rita!?

Labels: ,

25 Comments:

Anonymous cappuccino said...

gooo kousuke!!!! i really like this guy!!

November 5, 2010 at 1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the next chapter! *O*

November 5, 2010 at 1:20 AM  
Blogger Patricia said...

Seriously adachi is so annoying!! I think maybe Rita will reject Hatori's kiss. GREAT WORK Fujioshi

November 5, 2010 at 1:59 AM  
Anonymous Faith said...

Ahhhhh that it's a big cliffhanger..I want hatori give up already! he doesn't deserve hatori.Thanks a lot! amazing summary !

November 5, 2010 at 3:28 AM  
Anonymous blueberry said...

Kousuke is sooooo cute I'm rooting for him!I ♥ ♥ Heroine Shikkaku !!! Thank you I appreciate your hard working.

November 5, 2010 at 5:13 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Ooooo ! What a cliffhanger! It's unbearable! >.<
I like Kousuke but in my opinion, it would be so much better if Rita and Hatori ended up together. Because that would mean that there would be many similar moments. :D
Otherwise, the way the author draws, the exaggerated, comical expressions her characters sometimes have remind me of Iketani Rikako.

November 5, 2010 at 5:30 AM  
Anonymous Yona said...

Love it!! this chappie was very interesting! Looking forward to the next one!!

November 5, 2010 at 9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the write up. I'm rooting for Kousuke. :P

PS: It's "cram school" not "cramp school". A cramp is what you get in the foot when sitting down, after walking home for two hours because you missed the last bus.

November 5, 2010 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Patricia: U're welcome^^ Yah! She's getting on my nerves already!

@Faith: Yah, i think she should give up too. Rita is just too dense.

@blueberry: Thank You for appreciating ^^

@Caroline: Me too, i'm rooting for Kousuke but somehow i think Hatori and Rita will be together in the end.

@Anonymous: Thanks for correcting my mistake! hee. will not make the same mistake in the next chapter if there is any scene from the cram school. =P

November 5, 2010 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

I agree with you fujioshi adachi is very irritating.I don't know why but I don't feel a romantic connection between rita & hatori. Thank you 4 the good summary!

November 5, 2010 at 1:01 PM  
Anonymous mia said...

When is the next chapter summary gonna out? Can't wait anymore.. so excited! Thanks for everything

November 6, 2010 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger Ankemaybe said...

Thank you. ^^ Interesting chapter!

November 6, 2010 at 2:30 PM  
Anonymous gypsie said...

okk this might sound totally random but.. am i seeing things or is that ninako, ren and andou from strobe edge in one of the pics??! the one where kousuke's match starts, the left pg, 2nd row... behind hatori. omqq soo funny!! it looks just like them! could it be the same mangaka? andd it evn looks like ren has his arm around ninako too lolz

November 6, 2010 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Brenda: You're welcome! Somehow i feel that Hatori and Rita will be together eventually... I think usually (of course there are exceptions) the heroine will end up with the guys she likes at the very beginning.

@mia: Next issue of Betsuma will be out on the 13th Nov! Probably i will summarize it after Dengeki Daisy. Depending on whether which is more interesting, Heroine Shinkkaku or Black Bird. haha

@Ankemaybe: You missed your favourite Bishie, Ren! haha.

@gypsie: You are the one i've been waiting for!!!!

November 6, 2010 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Ankemaybe said...

Fujioshi: Tell me about it. : ))))

November 8, 2010 at 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anri said...

Thank you so much!! Please summarize Heroine Shikkaku before black bird! We have a cliff hanger on our hands!

I think Rita will be mad.
1) He has a gf and he will be angry she did that.
2) He will find out about Hatori kiss Kousuke and feel that he was leftovers.
3) Hatori is dating Kousuke, and I'm pretty sure Rita won't like that she kissed him after going out with another guy.

However, I hope it does stir him! I hope he dumps Adachi and stops stringing her along! I hope he because crazy in love with Hatori while she thinks she needs to get over him and begins to move on! Haha... now I feel like Hatori, making up my own stories and scenarios.

Oh, and after reading all the comments it seems that I am the only Rita x Hatori fan. Kousuke is nice, but there is something mischievous about him to me... but I like those guys too :) I know people are getting irritated with Rita, but Hatori has basically been his family for so long, he doesn't spend time with his dad and he seems to have always been alone and aloof. I know of people in similar situations that always act like things don't bother them, and they always try not to get too involved with relationships because its easier to be friends -- you don't have to worry about them leaving you after a fight or breakup.

Adachi is annoying. I hate to say it, I don't want to dislike her -- but her mere presence bothers me. Who the hell would honestly push their boyfriend to be concerned about another girl. I wouldn't. I don't think I'm a bad person either. Adachi's don't exist in this world. Also, Rita clearly tells her that the thing he likes most about her is that he doesn't have to deal with his emotions (or, something like that in ch6).

Rita, he loves Hatori. He's just coming to terms with not being her friend anymore. To Rita, that has been a very special thing for him. Having Hatori by his side has been the best thing for him, he could act aloof because she would care enough for the both of them. If Hatori and Rita had gotten together at the very beginning then neither would have been mature enough to sustain the relationship. These events are challenging them, and making them think very deep about how they feel. Hatori was always in love with the idea of Rita, but now she is falling in love with Rita while trying to move on with Kyousuke.

drama drama drama!

November 12, 2010 at 6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anri said...

Thank you.

I just wrote this whole page worth of a comment, then it told me it was too large and I lost everything D:

Anyway - the gist:

Rita is not that bad. He has always been alone, and acting uncaring and aloof has always worked for him - out of sight, out of mind. It makes sense, maybe because I used to be the same way. I would never date friends because I was happy about the friendship and always having them near. I didn't realize I loved my best friend until the day he got on a plan and left. Yeah, we're dense... but sometimes we are having so much fun that we don't think about it. I was happy just having him by my side. I dated other people, but when we hung out we never even talked about stuff like that. I've always had a very aloof personality, but it doesn't mean I don't care. Its the opposite, I care so much that acting like I don't care becomes a comfort. Its safe to pretend not to care -- that way you are fooling everyone AND yourself.

I love the idea of Rita and Hatori <3
Its cute to me

November 12, 2010 at 6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anri said...

continued~

I dislike Adachi, because there is no girl in this world that would tell their bf to be concerned about another girl. Some people can think that she is only looking out for Rita, but I think she is an idiot. Just dump him if you think he cares for Hatori, don't push his feelings while the two of you are together. I really don't like her.

I love Rita. I know I said it earlier, but everyone seems to hate him while I think he's still trying to process everything. He has always been alone and viewed Hatori as family. He thinks Adachi is a quiet, non-arguing gf that is easy to get along with because she doesn't push him -- also, she doesn't sway his heart -- Hatori does, and she makes him feel worried and irritated, he doesn't have these feelings about Adachi, and he even tells her (ch6) that's what he like most about her. He's only trying to protect himself and his relationship with Hatori, he doesn't want things to change because it'll shatter the world he has built for himself. Some may say that he needs to snap out of it, but its not that easy. He has acted a certain way for so long, he's just now trying to understand himself and his feelings. Maybe I like him because I like dumb guys??? =P

I like Kousuke too though... does that make me a bad girl? I hope Hatori gives him more opportunities before Rita realizes his love for her (which we know he will, because its manga) and snatches her away.

November 12, 2010 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Anri: Woah! Thanks for sharing such a long and detailed comments of your thoughts! Hee.

I'll be getting the magazine tmr... i know we have a cliff hanger on hand!!! I can't wait to see Rita's reaction and what Adachi is going to say when she comes to know about it. LOL.

I dislike Adachi and don't believe theres any girl out there telling their bf to be concerned about another girl. This type of girl is either trying to hard to be nice or they have an hidden adgenda.

As of now, i'm rooting for Kousuke muahahah. will decide again after i read the next chappie and see what's Rita's reaction to Haotri's kiss. hee.

November 12, 2010 at 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anri said...

AH!! You are so cute! I love how you take time to comment on everyone else's comments. You are awesome, and thank you so much for these chapter summaries <3

You make girls like us happy :)

November 13, 2010 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @Anri I really like your comments!!!! but anri don't you think rita is just too dense???????

November 15, 2010 at 7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm seriously hooked on this series.

Kousuke is fun, but I'm not sure about his motives. I have a feeling there's more to him than appears on the surface. I think Rita likes Hatori, too; he's just too dense to realize it. He shows too many symptoms of jealousy.

Does anyone know when the next chapter is coming out?

November 16, 2010 at 6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I just asked when the next chapter comes out; I see it's already asked and answered now. Thank you so much for summarizing this awesome series!

November 16, 2010 at 7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anri said...

@blueberry - Yeah, he's super dumb. I don't want Hatori to immediately be with Rita, I want a little bit of self-loathing, foaming at the mouth love to burst out of Rita first. I also want to see more of his personality -- like the mangaka going more in depth about why he is the way he is.

@Anonymous - I agree about Kousuke! A lot of people seem to be rooting for him, but I don't like how he stole her kiss. I'm scared that he just likes "taking" things. However, if she can play with him to her hearts content *fufufufu* Rita needs to shape up and get rid of that ridiculous "girlfriend" charade he has going on.

November 16, 2010 at 11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whattt you posted this last year and the scanlation of chap 7 has still not released yet?? saldkfjalds

December 5, 2011 at 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share