<body>


Saturday, September 25, 2010

ヒミツのアイちゃん - Chapter 10

Let's start! Chapter 10 from Cheese! or Chapter 14 from the Tankubon.

Aiko waking up with Reo by her bedside.
Reo: "Aiko, You woke up?"
Aiko: "Reo?" Aiko's thoughts: "eh? my room... ?"
Reo: "You've slept for three days and i was so worried."
Reo touching Aiko's face: "Feeling better already?" Aiko's thoughts "It's been three days."
Aiko: "Sorry to make you worried." Aiko's thoughts "Reo's been by my side all these while."
Reo holding Aiko's chin and pressing his lips close to hers: "Feeling better already."

Aiko pushing Reo's hand away from her: "Wait... I just woke up."
Reo, holding Aiko's hand: "Why? We haven't kiss since then." Reo pressing Aiko down on her bed: "You promised to give yourself to me if i win the area basketball selection..." Now, pressing his lips against's hers: "I've been waiting since then. I like Aiko." Aiko flushed and her thoughts " I'm happy but i'm not prepared mentally and physically!!!"

Continuation of Aiko's thoughts "I don't want my first time to be like this!!!" and the next scence shows Aiko falling off her bed. I was a dream! Aiko's thoughts "Ero is in my blood too!" Aiko's phone rings, she picks it up and blushes when she saw it was Reo who texted her. Mail form Reo: "Oos! (Good Morning in short) You will be going to school from today onwards? I will be waiting for you at the usual park." Aiko thought's "Damn, It's Reo's fault that i had such a dream. All because of that promise. It's been sometime since i last saw Reo, how can i not be conscious after that kind of dream!

Reo: "Oos!" (looking exceptionally charming in his uniform!)
Aiko blushes: "O... Oos."
Reo: "Let's take a seat for the time being?"
Aiko: "um." Aiko's thoughts "This is bad, my heart is beating kinda fast. I can't look straight at Reo's face."
Reo: "You really have fully recovered?"
Aiko, blushing and looking straight in front instead of Reo's direction: "U... um, I'm already alright. I've told you over the phone, didn't i? I've already recovered for quite sometime. It's Mako brother who's worried. My family is over protective of me. My body has become stiff instead after resting for 1 week." Aiko's thoughts "waaa.. How come i'm the only one talking non stop!?"
Reo: "Erm, Aiko, Regarding the matter the other time..."
Aiko flushed and her heart skipped a beat as she interrupts Reo: "EH!?"
Aiko's thoughts "The matter the other time!!? He's talking about the promise already!!?"

"Ding Dong Ding Dong" Aiko still blushing and gets up: " It's the preliminarily bell. Reo, let's run else we will be late!" Reo frowning and thinks that Aiko is trying to avoid the topic. (He's not thinking about the promise instead he's concern about what Takumi told him.) While Aiko thinks that it's impossible for he to behave normally. (She's thinking about the promise. haha)xious when Reo suddenly mentions about the promise. Aiko enters her classroom: "Oos!"

Aiko is shocked to see everyone busy decorating the classroom and making costumes: "Why the uproar? Ah.... Cultural Festival?"
Hiroko:"Hiroki! You finally came! Today is the Cultural Festival and time is not on our side. Let me put on your costume for you."
Aiko: "Now? I don't want!"
Hiroko, pissed: "I told you time is running out and i'm like tearing down home room to prepare..." and Hiroko instruct four girls to get Aiko ready.

In class 2A, Reo's class, a guy came running in shouted: "Extra! Extra! That tomboyish girl, Ai, she's dessing up as a maid! She's getting changed now, let's go and have a look!!" Reo , getting ready in his butler costume thinks "Aiko? Maid!!? Howcome i didn't know about it? Is she right? Dressing up as a maid!!?" Reo: "Excuse me, I'm going to have a look too." leaving the girl who's helping him with the butler costume.

There's a crowd outside class 2E, Aiko's class. Reo: "Excuse me, let me go through..." Reo, blushes upon seeing Aiko and thought "!!!" His classmate blushes too and a little shock: "Oh my!" Hiroko introduces Aiko: "Everyone! Have a look! For the hair, we use a blond wig to give a fluffy feeling and a big ribbon hairband to give it a sweet touch. For the make up, we false eyelashes to make her look for bubbly! Lovable style, Alice Maid, Success!" Reo covers his face with his hand as he blushes terribly thinking that Aiko has become too cute! His classmate: "Oh my goodness, I can't believe that's Ai!? Can she sleep with me?" Reo heard him, pissed and dodged him with his elbow.

His classmate: "OUCH! why did you hit me suddenly?"
Reo: "My hand just slipped." Aiko's thoughts "Oh no! Reo!! I didn't tell him i'm dressing up as a maid! He's going to be mad again!" Aiko blushes when she sees Reo in the butler costume and she thinks that Reo will have more fans after dressing up as a butler. Aiko: "Why are you'll here? I'm not some display so go back!"
Reo: "What are you saying? Someone said that Aiko is dressing up as a maid and i purpose take time off to come and have a look. You are quite a sight!"
Aiko: "Irritating! That's unnecessary care!"
With the other classmates staring at the two of them squabbling, his classmate: "The both of you.... are rivals however, the both of you are unexpectedly compatible!" Aiko blushes even more than before.

The girls in the class: "Though feeling a little regrettable, we think so too!"
Reo's classmate: "They might be an item after this festival with Aiko becoming more feminine."
Aiko shouted: "What are you'll taking about!?" While Reo smiling to himself feeling pleased as others think that they are compatible.
Aiko, still shouting: "Stop joking and don't go over board!"
Reo tap Aiko: "It's unnecessary to disagree so violently yea? They said we are compatible." Aiko thinks "REO!?" Reo holding her chin and placing his lips near hers: "I'll treat you like a woman, Princess Aiko." Aiko blushing to the brim, too shock for any reaction. (omg~ in front of the class!?! Reo's going to KISS Aiko!?!)

Reo's classmate: "Live Kiss!!?" Aiko punches Reo: "Stop it! I'm not doing it!!!"
Reo's classmate: "Not kissing!!!" The girls: "I will not forgive Aiko if they really kiss!" Reo thoughts "She really punched me!?" Reo: "I was only joking! BAKA!" Aiko: " HUH!!?" And they continue to squable. Aiko: "It's not something you can joke with! ERO BAKA!"

"When are you'll going to stop? Are you trying to do unnecessary things to my class's Maid?" asked Takumi. (finally the appearance of Takumi kun!)

He grabs Aiko from behind: "Reo took her away like a knight the other day. Today is my turn." Aiko getting away from Takumi: "What do you think you are trying to do?"
The class girls: "Kyahhh! Ai and Takumi are "that kinda" relationship!!?"
Hiroko thinks that things are getting out of hand: "Ya bai!" (something like Oh no!) and she rushed students from class 2A back to their own classroom. While the girls from class 2A are still asking Aiko who is her real boyfriend. Reo or Takumi.

Reo waiting for Aiko at the train station. Aiko: "Omatase." (Means: Sorry to keep you waiting) Reo is pouting. (omg~ so cute!) Aiko: "Reo, is your mood slightly better now? Many "bad" things happened just now. Why are you keeping quiet, say something."
Reo: "Aiko too, trying to avoid the conversation this morning. Are you hiding something from me?"
Aiko: "Huh?"

Aiko's thoughts "The dream? Is he talking about the dream? Or is it the promise? Which is exposed?" Aiko mumbled: "What is it?"
Reo: "You should know. Stop hiding and tell me!" Aiko's thoughts "Is Reo really mad? Because i'm hiding and avoiding?" Aiko, nervous as she grabs the hem of her top, covering her face with the other hand: "Since you said that. I can't tell you something like this can i? The promise, i know i've made that promise but... it's my first time and i'm very conscious about it! I even had that kind of dream. Moreover, Reo approached me that way in front of everyone. My heart is always thumbing faster than usual.

Reo: "This is what you are hiding?"
Aiko: "This? What is there besides the promise?"
Reo grab Aiko's arms: "Of course it's about Takumi! What really happened on Sat?"
Aiko finally realises: "Ahhhh!! About Takumi!!! Since you've mention... it is true. The truth is Takumi already know i'm Mai. In fact he knew it long ago."
Reo: "I've more or less expected this. It's not about this, any others?"
Aiko thinking hard and blushes again: "Ahhhh... erm... he con... confessed. He said he likes Aiko. However, he promised he will not cause any trouble."

Reo's getting impatient and he grabs Aiko's arms again: "THATS ALL!?"
Aiko: "This is all! Confession right!? It's a major issue isn't it?" Aiko proceed to think harder if theres any other people who confessed. (haha. so cute) Reo finally relief and pull Aiko towards himself: "Ah... it's enough. He only confessed right?" Reo rest his head on Aiko and cursing Takumi while Aiko is conscious about passerby are looking at them. Reo: "Because it's Takumi that's why i thought he kissed you." Aiko: "Huh!? There's no reason for him to kiss me!" Reo pinches Aiko's cheek with both hands: "Then why did you hide it from me?" Aiko: "Ouch! Let go of your hand!"

Aiko's cheeks flushed even more after Reo pinched them: "I didn't want Reo to worry."
Reo holding Aiko's face gently: "If you don't want me to worry, i wished that you've told me. If you are troubled, I hope Aiko will tell me about her troubles. Don't hide things from me . Let's discuss and think of a solution. If you hide from me, i will feel insecure and unhappy." Aiko's thoughts "He is right, i wouldn't want Reo to hide anything from me."

Aiko holding Reo's hand which is on her face, smile: "I'm sorry Reo, I will never hide anything from you ever again." Reo smile and blushes: "um." Aiko's thoughts "I can proceed forward alone. What is important is that the both of us think together." (I think she meant communication but the text shows 考えるコト which means think.)
Reo: "That kind of dream, what kind of dream is that?"
Aiko: "EH!? Who said that? BAKAYARO"
Reo: "Didn't we just promise not to hid anything from each other? You are already breaking the promise?"
Aiko: "Now that you mentioned, you didn't tell me you will be dressing up as a butler for the cultural festival! Why are you keeping quite? You're sly!"

***
Uncountable blushes in this chapter! A little different from what i've anticipated. I thought this chapter will be Reo taking care of sick Aiko and questioning her about the Takumi issue and Reo totally defenseless seeing the sick Aiko. *images of worried Reo flashes across my head*

However i still like this chapter. ^^ The mangaka gives us sufficient dosage of lovey dovey Aiko X Reo every chapter! I think i'm liking Reo more and more with him so straight forward about his love for Aiko! Come to think of it, Takumi only appeared twice in this chapter. I wonder what's going to happen in the next chapter and if there will be more of Takumi.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ankemaybe said...

Kyaa... I totally agree with you!!! I think Reo is getting cuter and cuter. I just love his straightforwardness! I love his expressions too. The worried look, the besotted look, the jealous look, the bluses too. ^^ Yummy!!!

I do believe Takumi will turn up more in the next chapter. It seems like his existence will help to fuel their (Reo and Ai) romance. Hopefully, the mangaka will show us more details of Takumi's feelings for Ai. That will definitely up the competition!

Thank you! I have yet to collect my Cheese!

September 26, 2010 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

Yah! Reo, one of my favourite Bishies now. ^^

I hope Takumi can get his act together and be a little more aggressive in pursuing Aiko though he promised he wouldn't. Oh and not forgetting Ikumi, i'm sure she will be up to something soon.

Love this series more and more! I read it on my way home again, can't even wait till i get home haha.

September 26, 2010 at 9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this chapter! I hadn't realized that you were doing the translations now. I know this shoujo is kind of cliche, but the cuteness and art always keep me coming back for more. Aiko was so kawaii in her little maid's outfit and her blonde wig. I only wish that they had shown more of the cultural festival. Reo is a patient guy though, it must be hard for him to see all the other guy's drooling all over her and not be able to say that she's taken.

October 19, 2010 at 4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share