<body>


Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Notice

I'm sorry MIA-ing for 2 months and thanks for all the concern!!! Via comments and email!

I was really busy. Busy with work (as usual) and i had JLPT-N1 exam early this Dec (which i don't think i can pass) and i was really busy working hard and making handmade accessories for my upcoming flea (1 day bazaar) on the 31st Dec in *SCAPE (Singapore).

Kindly allow me to do some advertisement here... =)

These are some of the stuff i've made over the past months.

wooden paper pegs

Four Leaves Clover Pendant

Key Pendant

Simley Face and Sunflower Hairclips

Miniature Hat Hairclip

Round Cake Rings

Swissroll Rings

Cupcake Rings

Takokayki-chan Rings.

Check out my blogshop for more details! 森よmmoriyo
Or if you happen to be in Singapore on the 31st Dec (Saturday) do drop by *SCAPE! My stall is no. 25.

Do support me and follow me on 森よmmoriyo and if you like my stuff please help me to advertise 森よmmoriyo to your friends and love ones! All the items you see on

森よmmoriyo are handmade by me!

Thank You so much!

I hope i can blog more like i used to with the JLPT-N1 exam over and after the upcoming flea.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Gally_gr01 said...

Welcome back !! ^^ <3

December 28, 2011 at 2:57 AM  
Anonymous Irit said...

Wow!!!
You make beautiful stuff ^_^

Whether you passed the test or not, the fact you are good enough to try and test for it----- That's totally awesome!!! (insert virtual sparkles all over the post)
And that test is mighty hard to pass, isn't it?

Good luck! ^_^

December 28, 2011 at 4:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! i love everything! is there any way to buy from you if i live in the US???

December 28, 2011 at 5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anri said...

I want that stuff but I live in America!! You should sale these on eBay or Amazon! Link it so we can buy some :D

December 28, 2011 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

Thank You so much for liking my stuff. I'll go find out about how to sell my stuff overseas.. maybe get a paypal account, ebay account or esty account. =)

December 28, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear if I'd live there I'd buy as much as possible. @-@
You have magic hands! seriously, do consider selling these overseas! Epic stuff :]

December 29, 2011 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Cindy L. said...

First off, I am very glad that you're okay! I was hoping that you were just busy but sometimes bad things do happen. Second: oh my god, your items are cute.. But I am also in the US and so I don't know that I would be able to buy any of your items unless you ship internationally. You're quite a talented craftsman :)

December 30, 2011 at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share