<body>


Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Scent of A Woman

Another drama not to be missed!

Title: Scent of a woman.
Synopsis: (From www.dramabeans.com)
Scent of a Woman is centered around a woman (Kim) who is told she is dying, and decides to live her remaining months to the fullest. Lee plays the restless and aimless heir to a top travel/tourism company, who meets our heroine, a lowly employee, after he fights with his fiancée and quits the company; his interest in her sparks a total turnaround in his life.

Meanwhile, she meets her old childhood friend (Eom) as a patient; he’s a cold, cynical doctor who starts to thaw out because of her, and gradually loosens up to become a caring Daddy Long Legs.

Cast
Kim Sun Ah as Lee Yeon Jae
Lee Dong Wook as Kang Ji Wook
Uhm Ki Joon as Chae Eun Suk
Seo Hyo Rim as Se Kyung

***
Another 16 episode romance comedy drama with Kim Sun Ah (from My name is Kim Samsoon) and Lee Dong Wook (from My girl). I love both of them!

Just finished episode 2 and i can't wait for episode 3, can't wait for Ji Wook to fall in love with Yeon Jae, they've finally met in Okinawa!!!! Honestly, i don't think Yeon Jae is going to die in 6months as its only a grim prognosis by the doctor who later fall in love with her too.

Too many dramas to catch up with lately which explains for the lack of manga summaries. haha.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's just so funny how I enjoy reading yours blog now!!! ^^
At first, I've came here to read your manga summaries (Himitsu no Aichan & Heroine Shikkaku) but now I also read your drama picks!! And I have to agree with you for this one!! I've just watched it and I really like it XD
I love the end of the 1st eps => when Lee Yeon Jae quits her job & slaps the rich girl!! Way to go!!! And what can I say about Gan Ji Uk except that he's really handsome!! A candy in the eyes!! *w*
It's just the beginning but it's nice. Not really original but where can we find original drama now? Almost everything has been done!!
I can't wait for the next eps and to see them together!!
And I also don't think she will die in 6 month lol

@LoveKa

July 28, 2011 at 5:39 AM  
Blogger Ankemaybe said...

Yes! This is definitely in my radar. I have loved her in MNIKSS with Hyun Bin *faints*. I loved her in City Hall. I know I am going to love her in Scent of A Woman. However, there has been reports of Eom being caught for drunk driving recently and he may be taken off the show. Having encounter a terrible accident due to reckless driver, I have no pity for him but I know the dynamics of the show will definitely be affected. Oh well, let's hope for the best.

July 28, 2011 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger staj said...

Ooh~! It looks very cute and interesting! Do you know if they have English subs for these? (^.^') Sorry, I really don't speak much Korean…..

July 29, 2011 at 3:17 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Ankemaybe: Hey! Was so shocked after reading your blog about your accident. Glad that you are fine. =)

@Alice: I guess mysoju will soon have links to this drama with english subs. I don't speak Korean neither but the one im watching is with chinese subs thou.

July 29, 2011 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Ankemaybe said...

^_^. Thanks for your concerns. I'm well now. Though psychologically still shaken. I am very thankful for God's protection. Thanks again and take care.

July 30, 2011 at 3:40 PM  
Anonymous Jayde said...

Thanks for the recommendation!! I love this series!! I cant wait for the next episode; Lee Dong Wook is smoking <3

September 3, 2011 at 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share