<body>


Tuesday, July 19, 2011

ヒロイン失格 (Heroine Shikkaku) - Chapter 16

The cover.

Hatori's narration: "Damn, what have i done to Kousuke's ex-girlfriend."

Hatori wonders on the street alone after leaving Amy-san's house and she sees couples all around her that she wanted to plant a bomb.

Kousuke: "Hatori-chan."
Hatori: "Hirotsum-kun."
Kousuke: "I thought you've left already."

Hatori: "I'm sorry to have said those words just now."
Kousuke: "Let's put those aside, Hatori-chan, you seems to have forgotten something important."

Hatori's thoughts "Eh? EH? Why does he look at me that way?"

Hatori: "I don't know."
Kousuke: "You really don't? Jya, can i take you as mine?"

Hatori is so shock that blood spurt out from her nose and her thoughts "What? What? What? Don't tell me he's going to accept me?"

Kousuke leans towards Hatori and said: "You really don't know?"

Hatori thinks that Kousuke is going to kiss her so her she pouts her lips waiting for the kiss and thinks to herself "Please don't be shy and accept me then."

Hatori opens her eyes eventually wondering why hasn't Kousuke kiss her.

Kousuke with Hatori's mobile on his hand: "You left this on the table in Amy-san's house."
Hatori: "AHHHHH."
Kousuke: "I'm not returning it to you?"
Hatori: "Eh? You can't! Isn't it obvious?"
Kousuke: "You've saved all the mails from Terasaka-kun."
Hatori: "I'll be a good girl till you return it to me."
Kousuke: "Can i delete all these mail?"

Hatori's thoughts "I see. We've broken up so there's no reason for me to keep them." and she turns into her 'monk' mood again.

Kousuke: "I'm sorry, i'm just teasing you. I'm returning it to you. It's alright if you don't want to delete those mails because Hatori-chan is concern about me."

Hatori's thought's: "Huh?"

Kousuke: "Didn't i said before, i didn't said that we've broken up, have i?"
Hatori: "But.. .Hirotsumi-kun, what about Amy-san? With that aside, don't you have many girls crowding around you?"
Kousuke: "Don't you know? The one i've always like is only Hatori-chan."

Kousuke: "See you tomorrow."

Hatori's thoughts "Eh? EH? Seriously? I can't believe this. This is the first time i've been confessed to. There is on other way expect going out with him i guess. But but but... is it alright? I was just crying because of Rita awhile ago. I can't believe this but this is how my mind is like right now. (shows a pie graph with only less than 10% for Rita and the rest are all for Kousuke.) Ahaha... i'm just a simple minded person. However, is it alright for me to leave my feelings for Rita behind? It's ALL RIGHT!...

... If i don't throw now, when should i throw it? From now onwards, i've got a feeling that i'm going to like Hiromitsu-kun."

Kousuke: "Hatori-chan, what are you'll doing?" (Seem like it's the cultural festival)
Hatori: "Something normal, Takoyaki. What's with that outfit?"
Kousuke: "This? Seems like the person incharge will need to wear this on that day. I borrow it from my senior."
Hatori: "Woah. You look really cool in it."
Kousuke: "That's of course. Have you heard? They've decided on the participants for Mr contest. As expected, Terasaka-kun is in the list."

Hatori's thoughts "As expected.... I really dislike that Rita is in the competition. Adachi is the only one who's going to be happy if Rita comes in first for the competition. I don't like that."

Kousuke: "It's alright. Terasak-kun is not going to win because i will."

Hatori: "Eh? Hiromitsu-kun is also in the list?"
Kousuke: "Of course."
Hatori: "I will give you my full support. You'll will for sure!"
Kousuke: "That is for sure."

Hatori's thoughts "Listen to me everyone! This wonderful guy who is the most handsome person likes me!!! I've received alot since Hiromitsu-kun becomes my boyfriend."

Hatori went to find Kousuke in his classroom.

Hatori: "Hiromitsu-kun, there's no CCA today, shall we go to cram school together?" and she's shock to see a girl sitting on Kousuke's lap and leaning on him like he's her chair.

Kousuke sees Hatori and said: "Haruka, i'm going home so move aside."
Haruka: "OK."


Kousuke: "It's still early, shall we go somewhere first?"
Hatori: "Ah... ok." and she thinks to herself "No, it's not that."


She pull's Kousuke's shirt like a strong man and asked: "Who's that girl? I'm going to kill you because of that!"
That's just her imagination. She said nothing and continue thinking to herself "That is  Hiromitsu, it's unavoidable for such a cool person like him."


Kousuke: "Where shall we go? Is there anywhere you want to go?"


Hatori is still deep in her own thoughts "It was nothing just now. It was only a girl sitting on his lap that's all. I shan't be petty as they didn't even kiss. They are just hanging out like classmate." and she realized that Kousuke is sitting on the bench waiting for her to finish with her thoughts.


Kousuke: "You are done with you thoughts? What happened? Tell me."


Hatori's thoughts "I'm in the position to ask since i'm the girlfriend right? But i don't want him to find me to be a troublesome girlfriend....

... but... some to think of it... Hiromitsu-kun, who is so handsome is so persistent about me! (He merely said that the haven't broken up) That is right. I shall stop those thoughts. I shall only think of happy stuff now!"

Kousuke: "Where do you want to go?"
Hatori: "You've asked that before right?"

Hatori: "Kyahahahah! Hiromitsu-kun, don't you want to play too?"
Kousuke's thoughts "Is this for real?" and replied: "Nope."

Hatori's thoughts "Did i made the wrong choice?" (She chooses to go to the playground) I look like a BAKA playing alone.

A kid pulls Hatori's skirt and said aloud that she looks like some character.

The other kids all agreed.
Kousuke heard the kids, googled and tried very hard to control his laughter.

Kousuke's thoughts "What is this? Hatori-chan is going to drop if i don't hold her from behind. It's basically trouble but we've been going out for about 2 months and she's going to be so pitiful if i hurt her. I will create some disillusion when the time comes till i reach my goal of putting down Teraska-kun."

Hatori: "See how i'm going to fight back!"

Kousuke sees Hatori and laugh "What is she doing?"

Kousuke's thoughts "Why am i smiling to myself?"

A kid comes over and "touch" Kousuke.

Hatori's thoughts "Oh no! I've forgotten about Hiromitsu-kun totally!" and said: "Don't get the brother involved. I'm sorry Hiromitsu-kun, let's move on to the next place you want to go. We are leaving."
Kousuke: "Am i the 'ghost' now?
Kid: "Yes."
Hatori: "Huh?"
Kousuke: "It's better for you'll to run quickly as i can run very fast."

Hatori's thoughts "Hiromitsu-kun is playing with them? Some how i feel happy."
Kousuke: "It's fun!"
Hatori: :You must be tired. I didn't think you will play with us. I was shocked. Thank You,"
Kousuke: "Nope, it's nothing." and thinks to himself "What am i doing?" turns around and left.

Hatori's thoughts "Why is it that i somehow wishes for Kousuke to like me more?" and she shouts "Wait there!" and she runs far away and shouts: "Call out my name from where you are."


Kousuke: "Bye Bye."
Hatori's thoughts "It's embarrassed. To Kousuke, I'm just a nobody."
Kousuke: "If you don't hurry you, you will be left behind, HATORI!"
And she dashes towards Kousuke.

Hatori: "Kousuke!"
Kousuke: "!!" and thinks to himself "Why is she so happy? What did i do?"

Back in school.

Hatori's thoughts "I'm happy. Very happy. I really like Hiromitsu-kun."
Hatori: "Now the feeling is like 'thank you for being there with me'."
Nakajima: "That's fast."
Hatori: "Nakajima, you are dumb that's why you don't understand. Love is all about timing. It's my time now!"
Nakajima: "You are really in a good mood."
Hatori: "I'm going to find Hiromitsu-kun now. I've made a lunch box for him."

Nakajima's thoughts "This will be good if this continues."

Hatori's thoughts "Hiromitsu-kun, it's my first time experiencing such a happy relationship."

Hatori can't find Kousuke in his class room thus she wonders around looking for him.

Kousuke: "That is why i said i can't."
Girl: "Why?"
Hatori: "Hiro? Are you there?"
Girl: "Why is it that it's alright yesterday and not today?"

Hatori sees a girl kissing Kousuke.
Kousuke: "Hatori-chan."
Hatori: "Please continue." and she walks away.

Kousuke: "Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Hatori-chan! It's an accident. She did it on her own." Kousuke still in his usual smiling face.
Hatori: "It's alright. Hiromitsu-kun is like this. It's alright. I'm not going to so unnecessary things. I'll be practical."

Hatori turns and walks away.
Kousuke: "Hatori-chan." and thinks to himself "Eh? What have i done?"

Hatori sits on a beach alone and eats the lunchbox she prepared for Kousuke and thinks to herself "As expected, it's impossible for such a good looking person to like me. I'll be practical. ”

It started to rain, really heavy rain and Hatori continues to sit on the bench which is outdoor. She continues to think herself "I've done well. Damn it....

... it's impossible for me to have happiness." and she sees a foot in front of her.

It's Kousuke.

Kousuke: "What are you doing?"
Hatori: "What is this? You have many other girls don't you? I'm just one of them."

Kousuke: "That is true but... i'm happy when i'm with Hatori-chan. I don't know why but Hatori-chan is not like the other girls around me. Everything you do seems interesting to me. It's your character which does not tires me....

...I know this in my head but i just can't seem to control it. Even though i know what i should do but... Why did i still do such a thing.....

.... i've might have fallen for Hatori-chan." (ハマってみたい - not too sure of this but i guess he's saying that he has falled in love with Hatori. Correct me if i'm wrong.)

***
Finally!!!! Kousuke fell in love with Hatori! Now i can't wait for Rita to find out about his and him getting all jealous about it! hahahahah Go Kousuke!!!

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Crita said...

My GAD! What a nice chapter. Thank YOUUUUU!
I'm crying for happiness *overreacting*

But seriously, I loved the chap.

Fight Kousuke, Fight!

Thank you again T.T!

July 19, 2011 at 1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kyaaa!! you're the best!! T_T)/ thank you.
is he really inlove with her now, he looks like hes lying, i cant tell from their faces cos they all look emotionless.

July 19, 2011 at 4:14 AM  
Blogger kleeny said...

GOOO Kousukeee! You can do it!
thank you for the new summary! <3

July 19, 2011 at 4:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whaa ... so cute omgg whenever Rita and Adachi are not around , the chapter seems like it's better . lol :p
But i'm still thinking that even though this shows that Kousuke is counfused himself ( why he acted like that , and obviously it's because of he's falling for Hitori , duh ! lol ) , he still have another plan in mind right , I hope the relationship between Kousuke and Hitori is not just because of Kousuke's plan to make Rita mad ( that's what he said right ? ) --> if that really happens , I don't know what to do -_- lol .
I AM FALLING IN LOVE WITH KOUSUKE ! HAHAHA . Screw you , Rita . :p

fujioshi-san aree the besttt ! thanks for the new summary + photos ;) ~ gah now I can't wait for next month ¬‿¬ ehe ~

July 19, 2011 at 7:46 AM  
Anonymous Mikimata said...

Thanks so much, Fujioshi! This really made my day; it looks like the story is finally taking a positive direction for a change. My interpretation of what happened is that Kousuke started out just playing with Hatori (which I sort of guessed) because he found it amusing to interfere in the Hatori/Rita "war games" and stir things up, but now his feelings are becoming genuine. It looks like he might have actually fallen for Hatori for real now! But above all, I'm really happy that Hatori is switching her romantic interest away from Rita - that is a dead-end, and she desperately needed to move past it. However, I was hoping that she wouldn't get her heart broken by a playboy right out of the starting gate, so I'm glad Kousuke may be getting serious.

Could this actually be the first shoujo ever where the girl ends up with the new guy?!! With this series, I feel it really could happen.

July 19, 2011 at 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kousuke is damn hot. I really hope that he's becoming serious about Hatori. Oh and isn't it refreshing when Rita's not around.

July 19, 2011 at 4:03 PM  
Anonymous Jayde said...

this dude is seriously an idiot, him & rita are =

July 20, 2011 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Van said...

OMG IT'S FINALLY HERE!! KOUSUKE'S FALLING FOR HATORI!!
Thanks so much for the chapter!!!!! Ahhh can't wait for what happens next...

July 20, 2011 at 10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the translation and pics! :D
I can't wait for the next chapter. Btw, does anyone know when the next chapter is coming out?

July 22, 2011 at 6:31 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Anon: New chapter will only be out on the 13th of eveymonth in Betsuma

July 22, 2011 at 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel that the song torn by natalie imbruglia fits the relationship between rita and hatori:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV1XWJN3nJo&ob=av2e

September 9, 2011 at 7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY. RITA SUCKS. KOUSUKE'S AWESOME. THE END. well, he should stop playing with other girls. that is all.

February 1, 2012 at 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Shan said...

What a nice chapter, without Rita and Adachi ! I am a bit confused as it seems that Kousouke is "using" Hatori to mess up Rita... I don't like that...

June 25, 2012 at 8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,everyone my name is mlmvc from USA i never ever believed in spell until i meet a man called Dr upesa, who help me cast a spell that bring back my ex-lover who left me for one years before our marriage,His spells works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married two kids and me and my [ex-lover] now husband are very happy more than ever before,what more can i say rather than to say thank you Dr upesa for been there for me,contact him today and your life will never ever remain the same his email is upesalovetemple@gmail.com

November 19, 2013 at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share