<body>


Thursday, July 14, 2011

電撃デイジー - Chapter 49

The cover.

Teru's narration: "It was scary. I felt regretted and that is why the least..." 

Akira: "Damn, he's already here?"

Kurosaki: "Let go of Teru, Akira. I will decide to let you live or die later."
Teru: "...rosaki..." and her thoughts "I didn't cry until you are here to save me."
Akira: "Hehehe, Hello Daisy."What a good good you are to be able to sniff your way here this fast. Even though so, you know what's going to happen when you make any move." and he points a knife at Teru.

Akira: "This happened because i loath you. It's all your fault that Teru-chan is beaten up and cried."
Kurosaki: "You boisterous! Move away! I'm ordering you to leave her didn't you hear that?"
Akira: "Why are you still so arrogant?"
Kuroaski: "I'm not in a good mood now so quit those worthless words."
Akira: "Heeya! I don't understand why are you still trying so hard. Didn't i said it before, it's all your fault!"

Kurosaki: "Shut up you brat!" and grab the knife with his bare hands.
Akira: "You are scared aren't you."
Kurosaki: "I swear i will not do this the second time because i'm not letting you off for a second time."
Akira: "Heeehahaha... so what if you've swear? You're going to kill me? Are you an idoit to threatened me like this? Regardless how many times, i'm going do it again and again to destroy the thing you treasured most. Kill me if you want! I'm not afraid of dying. Whether is it you or other people, they've become who i think they are."
Kurosaki: "I see, so no plans on changing your idea?"

Kurosaki: "So... this will be your end."
Akira: "AAAHHHHHH!"
Teru: "Kurosaki..."
Kurosaki: "Don't worry, i didn't kill him."
Teru: "I know, i saw it all."

Teru and Kurosaki doing the explaination as follows:
Teru: "He hold the knife lightly in his hands and tossed it away when his fist is near Akira's face."
Kurosaki: "On top of that, i've hit his chin very lightly. I might cut my own fingers using a swiss knife to kill him and i promise to be a good person didn't i? "

Kurosaki: "Leaving that to one side, it might be a sever punish for a kid."
Teru: "What are we going to do with his body?"
Kurosaki: "Leave it to Master, i'll call him now."
Chiharu: "Daisy, stay away from Akira. It's been a long time though unwillingly. I will take Akira's body."
Kurosaki: "Chiharu.."
Chiharu: "You look well, don't you? Daisy. To meet you again like this, it's my pleasure. You are going to do what i've said."

Kurosaki: "Threatening me shows that you must be scared too. The boy is much more interesting as compared."
Chiharu: "I'm not that free to chat with you. I've giving you a way out. I will take care of everything here. No one will know about the life being stopped. The hotel will keep quiet about it and your names will not be leak out. Is it alright?"
Kurosaki: "I'm curious, you are doing so much for this boy?"
Chiharu: "This has nothing to do with you. You are in no position to say such things. Take your "stuff" with you and leave quickly."
Teru: "Ku... Kurosaki."
Kurosaki: "Alright. Teru, can you stand up?"
Teru: "Wait, i can do it on my own."
Kurosaki: "Even though i didn't mention but we are going down all the way using the escape staircase."

Teru: "Kurosaki... Kurosaki... but... put me down. Your hand is injured isn't it. I can walk on my own."
Kurosaki: "I hope you know that i'm not letting you down regardless of what you are going to say. You've trembled just now when you only need to stand up. Know your limits and don't push yourself. Everything is alright already. I'm sorry to let you encounter such terrifying incident. It's my bad."

Teru's thoughts "Kurosaki's voice is trembling. I'm almost in tears. I'm relief now but... 

 ... i'm feeling hundred times more regrettable. Before i knew it, i'm in tears. I'm having the feeling that i shouldn't cry."

Riko: "You are back. Was it crowded at the hospital"
Kurosaki: "Ah, Riko."
Riko: "I've heard everything from Andy. Both Master and I think that it must have been tough. You're great to have done so well."
Kurosaki: "All thanks to Andy's secret weapon. On top of that, how's Teru?"


Riko: "Other than the bruise at the side of her lips seems like there's no other injuries. She's smiling like nothing had happened. She's pushing herself so hard that i can't even see a trend of tiredness on her face. Se might not be able to relax but it's normal to cry."
Kurosaki: "I see.."
Riko: "Teru might be thinking too much. It's better not to bottle up her feelings."
Kurosaki: "I see."
Riko: "Do keep extra look out on her when you got home."
Kurosaki: "Did you just said something weird? Where is Teru now?"
Riko: "That's why i said, she's at your house, waiting for you to be home."
Kurosaki: "Why is that so? Shouldn't Riko the one to be by her side."
Riko: "Isn't it alright? You're also injured aren't you? Take a good rest and come back. She's your best medicine. I know what you are thinking, so you shouldn't run away, look in front and move forward. It's alright, you aren't the old Kurosaki anymore. No matter how careful you live, danger is always around. You've responded well this time and it's good. From now on, you should overcome any danger that hinder's you....

... so get well soon and smile. Teru is important and so are you. Both Master and Andy were panic when we know you very hit. Be back to your oldself soon."
Kurosaki: "What is this, Riko. You sound like my mother."
Riko: "You are such a nuisance. I'm doing it for Souichiro."

Teru's thoughts "Everyone is concern about me... us... and that is why i need to work hard."

Teru: "Kurosaki! Welcome back home. Is you hand alright? I've made dinner."
Kurosaki: "My hand is sewed back properly."
Teru: "That is not enough, i'm going to nurse you back with nutrients! Tonight dinner will be gratin."
Kurosaki: "Erm... Teru..."
Teru: "Do you know why am i here?"

Teru: "Because your hand is hurt, so i'm here to help you as you've wished. Don't be shy, it's a trend for shoujo manga."
Kurosaki stops her.
Teru: "What are you doing? Despite all my efforts..."
Kurosaki: "It's a pity that i use my left hand to eat. There's no need for you to do that."
Teru: "I see, there's no need for me to be here. I'll go prepare hot water for your bath."
Kurosaki: "It's alright. Sit here and be normal." and Teru sits quietly beside Kurosaki watching him finish up the gratin.

Kurosaki: "Don't be so uptight. I'm not going to tease you today. Come over here."
Teru: "No, i'm not going over. You seems weird today."
Kursoaki: "I'm not weird. It's alright, i'm going over then." and he walks over to Teru's side and pats her head.
Teru: "What are you doing? Don't treat me like i'm a good kid."
Kurosaki: "Isn't it alright? I want to be nice to you today. Why are you holding back? Is there something you want to tell me?"

Teru's thoughs "Tease... You are sly... you knew it...

 ... it's useless... it's flowing out and there's nothing i can do about it."

Teru: "But... I'm caught by Akira again and if i cry, i will feel even worse. I was caught by Akira in the ferries wheel and that cause Kurosaki a lot of pain. Which is why i thought of revenging him the next time when i meet him. I was so filled with confidence that i'm not going to lose. But today, i was shocked when i heard his voice from behind. I tried to fight back a little after pressing the SOS button on my mobile. My body flew side way once he hit me. I'm so scared of Akira and it's shown all over my face and action and i'm feeling regrettable."
Kurosaki: "Isn't it normal for a girl to be frighten when she's hit? You didn't lose. You were calm and you called for help didn't you?"
Teru: "Even though so...it's not... it's not... I'm caught and i'm going to bring hurt to Kurosaki again. It's my fault that things have become this way."

Teru's thoughts "You've protected me...

... and i'll want to protect you the you you've protected me. Even though i don't have that kind of strength. I can't tell you all these, i don't want to bring you more trouble."

Teru: "It's not even Kurosaki's fault..."
Kurosaki: "I'm one of the reason for what happened today."
Teru: "No it's not."
Kurosaki: "If i'm gone, Aikra will give up and you will be safe."
Teru: "No i don't want that."
Kurosaki: "But... I'm not going to leave you. I'm not going to run away like i used to. You've changed me. My strength is yours, are you going to accept it?" 

Teru: "Um... Thank you. Evem though i'm feeling regrettable, i feel happy as well. Thank You Kurosaki. However, can i move away alittle from you? Your mucus are flowing out!"
Kurosaki: "Didn't i said no. You can wipe it on my clothes. Do it gently."

Teru's thoughs "Mixed feelings filled the night. I'm not going to forget today."

(I'm doing brief summary from here onwards, need to hit the sack soon.)

 Master blames himself for letting Kurosaki meet Akira. Andy consoles him saying that it's the company's direction. He's pleased with his work. (Teru's mobile).

Riko is a little drunk and Master thinks that she speaks like the late Souichiro. Riko thinks that they are a team, with Teru and Takeda as their new member. They discussed about Akira's attack and wonder's if it's really such a coincidence.

Scene changes to ngiht and Kyoshi sneaked back in to school to take back his spectacle cloth which he forgot and he saw Rena. She's alone, crying in the library.

She's worried after knowing that the hotel lift stopped. She suspected something happened to Teru in the lift and she wonders if it's her finance. She can't find him since he left and her gut feeling tells her something is going to happen.

Scene changes to Chiharu, she's on the phone with someone.

Who is the person on the other line with Chiharu?

Seems like they are planning to make their next move soon.

***
I need to hit the sack now. Will write my thoughts tomorrow if i have time.

Labels: ,

29 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! Thank you so much!

LOL, it was such a romantic atmosphere until Teru had to bring her mucus. And Kurosaki let her wipe it on his shirt, aww how sweet and disgusting at the same time XD

July 14, 2011 at 2:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When the fuck are they gonna kiss? That atmosphere is too intense, I can't stand it <3 <3 <3

Thanks a lot for the summary! You've been very fast! :D

July 14, 2011 at 6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, to think that I would get to read the translation before I've gone away for the weekend is like a miracle to me <3 well, what I mean is, it's like I'm miraculously happy because I was able to avoid the whole anticipation I would've felt for like four whole days <3 thank you very, very, very much for the hard work! <3 You're the best~~!

And aww, I loved how Kurosaki was bad boy-ish and acted like a hero. It proves just how much he loves and treasures Teru. And I like how Riko is so supportive of their relationship.
That Akira dude, he makes me crazy. I mean, I'm starting to seriously dislike, if not despise, him. I don't like to pass judgements before I know more about a person's circumstances, but as for now his reasons for hating Kurosaki so much are unknown and so I tend to think of Akira as a childish, stubborn guy. And- hitting a girl... That's like crime to me :O he really deserves some kind of punishment.
And one more thing, I say : "Kiyoshi, go for it!"- lately he's gotten quite friendly with Rena, don't you think? :)

July 14, 2011 at 7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap that was fast! you are so amazing!! thank you so much! :D

OMG the color page!!! teru looks so beautiful and kurosaki looks smexy ;) @ 1st anon ahhhhhhhhhh i know i thought for sure the kiss would be in this chapter but NOPE just kurosaki and his nose drippings ew :D

July 14, 2011 at 7:19 AM  
Anonymous Irit said...

Thanks! That was fast! ^_^
So... I'm fine with no kiss. Really. That's just because he's such a gentleman, and they'll get married in the next chapter. Right? xD

July 14, 2011 at 8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much!!!

July 14, 2011 at 11:14 AM  
Anonymous amose said...

LMAO @ at the explanation of how Akira wasn't actually stabbed/and Teru doesn't need to feed Kurosaki. Oh, K.Motomi, you. Such a rebel in manga.

And this was such a fast translation it's ridiculous to be honest!

July 14, 2011 at 12:18 PM  
Anonymous Ayako83 said...

Thank you for the summary! You're amazing you're so fast!
I think that from the next chapter Kurosaki's going to hide himself... I'm sorry that Teru and Kurosaki're going to be separeted... Like Andi said,when Kurosaki's going to hide himself, Teru cannot contact him neither by emailing him! So sad!

July 14, 2011 at 6:02 PM  
Anonymous Yu said...

OH-MY-GOD-I-LOVE-YOU ! I didn't expect you to be that fast !

July 14, 2011 at 8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEEEY, what a surprise I got when I found the summary I wasn't expecting it at all. Thank you.

July 15, 2011 at 1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the summary ^^ It was such a fast update, too. It's truly appreciated!

As for the chapter, I expected at least some wound licking in this one, a kiss would be WAY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. Well guess the mangaka is saving it for later. It has got to be the most awaited scene ever so it has to be good xd

July 15, 2011 at 6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god, imagine if teru DID lick kurosaki's hand *______*

i want closer romanceee <3333

also also also

soooo fast! thank you ever so much for the summary, you have left me smiling like a stupid girl for a week now lmao

and the cover is so hot <3333

July 16, 2011 at 1:36 AM  
Anonymous Yu said...

@mrena: I was expecting it too, but my prediction didn't come true -__- this damn author still wants to make us frustrated (but I somehow love him for that XD, there are times when waiting feels good ^^). I hope the licking will come at some point though.

@ Anonymous at 1:36 AM: I honestly think Teru wouldn't do that (she wouldn't dare) BUT that move would have given Kurosaki a hard time mouah ah ah *evil grin* wich also means it would have been a very interesting scene for us readers

July 16, 2011 at 2:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't see Teru or Kurosaki licking wounds but I think the same as sassy. Rebel manga ._./. I don't think that this was the right moment for a kiss...I mean whit Teru so afraid by being almost...beaten?raped?I won't feel happy whit a kiss beetween then when Teru feels so weack. And from this manga I'm really expecting something more than the "classic" kiss with the teary girl and so on. Kyosuke Motomi is way better than this *_*. Thank you for the fast translation, can't wait for the next chapter *_* And can't way for Akira and bad guys to get the f*** off away. é_é

Qyla

July 16, 2011 at 5:29 AM  
Anonymous amose said...

Agree with the last anonymous.
Choosing this moment to start making out would have been insensitive imo. And a huge let down. The mood was distressed, not romantic. People are so focused on these guys kissing after every chapter, like geez xD

July 16, 2011 at 4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well not making out, but at least kissing her bruise? or just touching her there ;A;

July 17, 2011 at 3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!!
So exciting, I love this mangaka!!

July 17, 2011 at 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for your hard work!!

July 18, 2011 at 10:54 PM  
Anonymous Yulya said...

Thank you very much for your hard work! You even can not imagine how much I appreciate you and how lucky you are giving us! Dengeki Daisy is the best manga I've ever read! And I'm happy that you are translating this manga, giving us a sea of ​​joy! Thank you once again great!
Can I ask you a question? It is very important to me.

Degeki Daisy popular in Japan or not? And if so, how much? Thanks in advance, hoping for your answer!

Apologize for my poor English Т_Т

July 20, 2011 at 2:54 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Yulya: I'm not sure how you define popular... but to me, i think it is popular in Japan as it's always display at the recommended to read area in orion bookstore.

July 21, 2011 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger staj said...

Sorry, i haven't been able to comment in a while, but i've been reading the translations and summaries for the past few chapters. thanks again for doing such great translations~!! ^o^

is it just me, or are Riko and Kurosaki getting a little too close for comfort? I don't know………..just seems like Riko kiiinda has a little crush on Kurosaki or something…….

(YES, bring on the RenaxKiyoshi moments >///<)

Once again, thank you for the translations! I understand it must be stressful for you to do them, but I (WE) greatly appreciate them~ ^w^

July 23, 2011 at 2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you sooo much for your hard work! :D I love this breaking romantic atmosphere and trolling us xD Motomi-sensei is really the best at it xD

July 23, 2011 at 6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo! i really like this manga. when is the release of the next chapter? i can't wait! thanks too you, i'm now updated. thank you so much for translating! you're doing a great job. =)

July 25, 2011 at 11:55 PM  
Anonymous Jess said...

Wow, this was unexpected! Too bad the romantic scene between Kurosaki and Teru was ruined by her mucus, lol. Poor thing... anyway, thanks for updating! You don't know how much we appreciate it!

I'm looking forward to future chapters! You're doing an excellent job. :D

July 26, 2011 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger tutto su Risya said...

dengeki daisy really awesome >.<
highly qualified
it's not the usual shoujo manga
thankyou fujioshi san for the summary,thankyou for your hard work
arigato gozaimau ^^

July 30, 2011 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger staj said...

)kay, i really try not to double-comment on a post unless there's been a reply to my first comment that I feel compelled to respond to, but……

……no seriously, am i REALLY the ONLY one who thinks there are a few too many borderline-romantic Kurosaki/Riko moments? Really? I'm the ONLY one who sees them? Or is suspicious?

I think there've been at least three or four of them that I've noticed in the manga thus far. Albeit, not NEARLY as many as Kurosaki and Teru have had, but still. And it's obvious that there will never ever be a Riko/Kurosaki/Teru love-triangle- EVER- but………….

MEEEEHHHHHHH MESSING WITH MY MIND O______O

August 6, 2011 at 7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh DIE AKIRA DIE!!!! I hope Akira meets Kurosaki in person again. That way we can all see Akira get his a$$ kicked by Kurosaki!!! Got my fingers CROSSED!! xDD

August 20, 2011 at 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your summaries! I just discovered them. I appreciate the time you take to do them for us.

December 16, 2011 at 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want a kiss...and i want sex...quickly!!

April 22, 2012 at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share