<body>


Monday, July 4, 2011

電撃デイジー - Chapter 48

Woman: "Oh my goodness, this is so dirty!"
Akira: "Keep the curtains down... the sunlight is glaring."
Woman: "At least keep the room clean even though it's a hotel and i've placed those soda drinks you ordered over there. How are you feeling today?"
Akira: "I'm normal. Normally bad."
Woman: "That is because you've been taking in all those unhealthy stuff. You should have a proper meal sometimes."
Akira: "You're noisy, old hag."
Woman: "You still sound depressed with you wicked mouth. However, you are irritating being your usual hyper-self. You are still shocked about Kurosaki Tasuku aren't you?"

Akira threw his drink at her and said: "Don't talk to me about 'Daisy' It's irritating. I'm not defeated yet, it's just that he got the upper hand for now. I'm not affected however, i'm not going to let it go. I'm going to make him pay back 100 time someday."

Woman: "If you do what i said, you wouldn't be troubled. You've heard me don't you? Do as i said. I will be nice to you soon. Aren't you tired of eating canned food already? Shall we go out for some fresh air soon? I have a mission later actually, shall i bring you along?"

Akira hops over and hugs her from behind like a little boy: "Really? Chiharu! You are going to bring me along? I can go out?"
Chiharu: "If you behave yourself."
Akira: "I will listen to what you say and will  not hinder your job. I can do it. I promise you. I love Chiharu the most! Ne~Ne~ what kind of job is it? Something bad? Who is your target this time round?"
Chiharu: "I don't know and that i what i need to find out."

Teru's narration: "Hi I'm Teru. It might be a little sudden but i'm feeling troubled now."

Kurosaki: "Why do you keep sighing? Seems like you can't be left alone. What happened? Even if it's something dumb, do tell me. I wouldn't tease you even if it's something trivial."
Teru: "Kurosaki, remain calm and listen to me."
Kurosaki: "Of course, i'm sure it's not something important."
Teru: "Erm.. it's something i've just decided....

... to be engaged..."
Kurosaki: "WHAT????"WHY??? WITH WHO?" and he broke the broom he's holding on to.
Teru: "Wait, Kurosaki, you are over reacting. Calm down and don't misunderstand. Rest assured, i'm not the one who's going to be engaged. I've don't have such an arrangement."
Kurosaki: "What is this? The way you said it... It's not something that i'm worried about anyway."
Teru: "It's my friend who's going to be engaged."

Teru's narration: "It's the student's council president, Rena, from a rich family."

Rena: "I don't plan for this to happen so quickly but the other side seems to be eager all of a sudden and that is why it's decided to be at the end of the month. The engagement party will be held at the hotel and the ship. A grand one."

(I shall just do brief summaries about Rena's other half to be.)


Everyone is concern about how Rena's wedding partner is like as her marriage is decided by her parents.

He's not an old man with two kids like how they speculate however, he's a good man with many good qualities. Young and promising. The always dress in expensive suites, drive expensive cars and brings her to expensive restaurants. Give her presents everyday and ends every night with a sweet message. However to Rena, their date is like painting a beautiful drawing.


They can't seems to communicate even though they meet frequently. She is unable to know him more deeply. He seems to be a perfect person but she's concerned with some little bad habit of his. Like he's never willingly to let any car take over him on the road etc...  Rena and Kyoshi goes on and on like they've endless things to talk about.
Teru: "I really want to get to know him as he's going to my friend's husband."
Kurosaki: "You've met him?"
Teru: "Yes! Are are going to sit in their date today! He understands our intention. I'm going to give them my support. I'll be able to give him some good advice when i get to know him more. However, i think Kyoshi is suitable for Rena."
Kurosaki: "Why? Don't Kyoshi dislike her? And Kyoshi's not handsome so he isn't her type isn't it?"
Teru: "Oh that rude. Kyoshi is handsome too... though he barely made it to being handsome. When the both of them are together, they seems to have endless things to talk about and Rena can be her true self. Is this what they meant by being compatible? Even though their first impression of each other aren't good but... There are times when you think that he's the worst person you've met and you hate him the most however, before you know it, he's become the person you like most." Teru blushes as she recalls how she and Kurosaki met.


Kurosaki: "Is that so? You seems to know about... is it about yourself? Who is the person you dislike initially? How is the person like?"

Kurosaki holds Teru's chin and said: "Why are you blushing?"
Teru: "Isn't it alright for me not to tell you? We are talking about Rena here."
Kurosaki: "I'm interested so please tell me. Why aren't you telling me? Someone you can't say? There isn't anything you should hide from Daisy."
Teru: "I don't know! I don't know! Don't tease me like this. I'm going to the toilet you BAKA!"

Kurosaki smile to himself while master knocks his head with a pot and Andy kicks him from the side.

Master: "What do you think you are doing?"
Kurosaki: "I'm sorry but something seems to be flowing out from my brain."
Andy: "Isn't it great?"
Kurosaki: "Boss, if you are pissed just show it. I'm sorry to be a hindering the serious matter." 
Andy: "No problem at all. It's almost perfectly done and i can return it to Teru soon."
Master: "Is it really alright? Andou got it back from the investigation team pretty soon."
Andy: "How's the investigation going on?"
Master: "Nothing was found even after much detailed investigation. The only thing..."
Teru: "Finally! You are done with it right?"
Andy: "Yup! I did it myself and i'm confident with it."
Teru: "This is my mobile phone which has reborn!"

Teru: "I can't tell if there's any changes to my phone just by looking at it."
Andy: "I've upgraded the software and installed a GPS system which will tell us your whereabouts. This is an important button. Press it when you are in need of any help."
Teru: "What will happen when i press this button."
Andy: "Someone by the name of Daisy will rush to assist you!"
Kurosaki: "Eh? Why didn't i hear of this?"
Teru: "Isn't it how it is up until now? I can call him via text."
Andy: "Nope, when you are in danger, it's a matter of split sec."
Master: "Erm.. can everyone not get too excited and listen to me?"
Andy: "I've installed many other new software and applications like..."

Teru's phone rings, she picks it up and it's Rena.

Teru: "Rena? Yup! Is everything alright? That's good. I can go anywhere. Sure! I will see you at XX station in 20mins time."

Kuroskai: "Master, I need to go soon. I will listen to what you've got to say next time."
Master: "You are going back already?"
Teru: "Handsome Kurosaki, i have something that i need your help. Is it possible for you to drive me there?"
Kuroskai: "You must be joking! You think i'm for you to make use of? However, there's no helping since you called me handsome."
Andy: "Can i hitch a ride too?"


Everyone left suddenly leaving Master feeling lonely.

Teru: "Thank you very much. It's alright, you can drop me here. I will go home by train."
Kurosaki: "Wait! Which shop are you going in the end?"
Teru: "You can't come with us." and Teru left.

Kurosaki thinks to himself "What's with that? She should at least let me know where she's going."

Andy: "Oh what a pity that she stopped you from stalking her. You wanted to follow badly didn't you?"
Kurosaki: "That's not true. It's just that when something happens, i can find starting from somewhere."
Andy: "Use this when you want to do that. I've modified your mobile as well."
Kurosaki: "Eh?"
Andy: " This will lessen your worry for Teru."
Kurosaki: "I see, I can know Teru's whereabouts from this.
Andy: "With GPS, we can clearly know the information of the surrounding. There's a special mode where you can do detailed search in doors."
Kurosaki: "Andy, you are really good when it comes to being a spy."

Looking at the GPS, Kurosaki is worried that Teru might be lost in the hotel that she's in.
Andy: "Please use the GPS appropriately, i don't wish to be one of your compliance."
Kurosaki: "I'm not! I only stalk her a little!"

Chiharu: "Hi. It's been a long time since we last met."
Man: "It's giving me trouble to want to me suddenly. I've an appointment today."
Chiharu: "Please don't say it's impossible. If you reject me, i've have to report it to the upper management."
Man: "Please don't."
Chiharu: "I've something to tell you and it only takes a little of your time. Shall we change a venue?"

Akira: "Hi Moshi Moshi Chiharu? Do it quickly!"
Chiharu: "What are you saying? Aren't you the one who wanted to come along? Nevermind, i'm changing venue. I'm taking the escalator with him, you stay where you are. Nothing much has change isn't it?"
Akira: "Nope, i've eaten alot of cake."
Chiharu: "Even if you see anyone...."

He sees Teru.

Chiharu: "Moshi Moshi! Akira! Why aren't you replying me?"

Teru: "Eh Rena, what happened? He went home?"
Rena: "His phone rang and seems like there's some urgent work waiting for him to handle."
Teru: "Oh i see, this can't be help i guess."
Rena: "I'm sorry but this is the first time such a situation happened and you've came all the way."
Teru: "I'm going to take the lift now."
Rena: "Come up now and let's have some food together."
Teru: "Really? Is it alright?"
Rena: "He left some money behind saying that we should have something together at the least."
Teru: "Really? Is it alright? I'll go meet you at the roof top right?" and she think to herself "It might be something lucky instead to have a meal with Rena."

Akira: "Where are you going Teru-chan?"

Kurosaki: "Andy, you told Teru to press the button just now when she's in any danger, so what will happen here?"
Andy: "It's something one should know even without explanation as the alarm will go off." and the alarm really goes off and the both of them looks at the mobile in shock.
Andy: "Kurosaki, where did you press?"
Kurosaki: "I did nothing, it happened suddenly."
Andy: "What? Don't tell me?"
Kurosaki: "TERU!!!"

Akira pressed Teru towads the wall and said: "It's so difficult for use to reunite shouldn't we be friendly towards each other? It's not a time for violence."
Teru: "You must be joking when that's your intention!"

Akira: "What is my intention... its that. Plainly harassment. This is to revenge Daisy for being so arrogant. It's your fate to meet me at such a place. I will treat you well, Teru."
Teru: "LET ME GO! LET ME GO!"
Akira: "It's useless. This lift isn't going to stop till it reaches the top. Can you keep quiet for awhile. It's impossible for a woman to be stronger than me. I'm hitting your for real the next time."

Teru hopes for Kurosaki to some to her rescue soon.

Akira: "Yes.. yes... give up. It's all Daisy's fault."


Akira heard a loud sound and said: "What is that? Why does it stop half way? He's already here? How irritating."
Kurosaki: "Let go of Teru! Akira and after that i'm going to kill you or let you live?"

Teru's narration: "This is the start of a new arc."

***
Omg~ Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!

Labels: ,

28 Comments:

Anonymous amose said...

Badass like yeahhh ;D
Thanks for summary as always! <3

July 5, 2011 at 1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DIE AKIRA YOU BASTARD, Kurosaki's going to beat the crap out of you !!
(Thank you very much for the summary by the way, you made my dayt, I worship you XD)

PS: Who else thinks that in the next chapter, Daisy might lick Teru's injury ? ^^

July 5, 2011 at 1:24 AM  
Blogger Lovely said...

Thank you for the summaries *_*. Akira is going to smashed up really badly or I hope he will be *_*. My prediction is:
Kurosaki will get really mad at Akira but Teru will stop him from killing the guy. Then Akira will say something really mean making supposition and such but theru will shut him up whit one of her speechs. And then (I hope) <3 moment Teru-Kurosaki. Or Akira will treaten(<- know I wrote it wrong XD)Teru with a knife or such and will occur the same scene I said back.

Anonymous I reaaaally hope that something like that will happen, even if I think that in a case of danger like that k. will hold her instead of licking blood XD

July 5, 2011 at 1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the hard work, I gotta say you translate so fast~~
It's getting more and more interesting, both with Akira holding a grudge against our "handsome Kurosaki" and Rena's husband-to-be being blackmailed by Mori Chiharu. It was kind of unexpected, the latter I mean.

Once again, thanks for bringing us the summaries <3

July 5, 2011 at 1:56 AM  
Blogger lua clara santana said...

Thank you :D I'm so happy now!!!

July 5, 2011 at 2:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you!
oh no teru is hurt :(
the beginning of the chapter was funny, i love how close kurosaki and teru are.

July 5, 2011 at 3:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have made my day as well! Thank you again for the translations! <3

Oh, I hate cliffhangers. Hopefully the issue will be resolved in the next chapter.

July 5, 2011 at 3:59 AM  
Anonymous Ayako83 said...

Thank you for the summary!
I hope that Kurosaki kicks Akira's ass! And I hope for a Teru-Kurosaki moment!!! I love when Korosaki teases Teru about who she loves!It's so funny!

July 5, 2011 at 6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, DD!
thanks so much!
whoa i didn't expect Teru to get hit, hopefully next chapter there will be a sweet moment where Kurosaki will tend to her bruised lips ;)

July 5, 2011 at 8:31 AM  
Anonymous Fowlfan said...

I'm so happy to read this! I cannot thank you enough for these chapter summaries! Now I can't stop thinking about Kurosaki's ability to stalk Teru anytime he wants, bwa ha ha.

July 5, 2011 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Anon: Oh My!!! I like the idea of Kurosaki licking the wound on Teru's lip!!!!

July 5, 2011 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger koccinaile said...

i love, love, love it!! thank for the translation!

July 5, 2011 at 1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL at kurosaki breaking that broom when he misunderstood teru!! and he looked so smexy busting into that elevator ;) thank you so so much for the summary as always!

July 5, 2011 at 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As always, thank you. ^^

July 5, 2011 at 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Bárbara Lima said...

Thank you so much for the translations,
I'm brazilian so, in my country
i can't find D.D.!
Please don't care about those stupid people who
say bad stuff about your work,
i'm sure that all of the others are really greatful
for you!

July 6, 2011 at 1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the translation!!!
The last page looks so cool. But somehow I feel sorry for Akira - we won't recognize him after Kurosaki has finished with him...^^
When does the next chapter come out? On July 13th?

July 6, 2011 at 2:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much!! i hope akira gets beat up in the next ch! new arc, that means it's not close to finishing yaaay!

July 6, 2011 at 8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much , muito obrigado, seus posts sao incriveis, please continue, obrigado ^.^

July 6, 2011 at 10:24 AM  
Anonymous Irit said...

I'm so totally addicted to this manga. I follow quite a few, but this one, by far, is the one I cherish the most.
I wonder how many more episodes she'll write. I can see now few episodes with Akira, his past and troubles, why he and Mori are chasing Teru, who's their boss, what's with Rena's fiance, and somewhere in between there are of course Kurosaki and Teru! ^_^
Ahhhhhhh.... It's so nice to read some more!

Thanks as always!

July 6, 2011 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Anon: The next chapter will be out on the 13th however, i do need sometime to summarise. I'll try to do it soon as it's an exciting chapter!

July 6, 2011 at 1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooft! So much angst xD Beat the shit out of Akira, Kurosaki!!!!!!!!!!

July 6, 2011 at 5:35 PM  
Anonymous Yu said...

@ LovelyQyla: Well, you may have a point there, but when everything will calm down (when Akira will be in pieces and K.& T. alone in a room), Kurosaki might loose control and lick her wound/kiss her *v* (evil grin).
Remember when she texted Daisy about her first kiss (stolen by number 1 bastard Akira) ? Kurosaki told her that he shouldn't have held back and that he wanted to come kiss her to make her forget the brat's kiss ... What will he do then, now that she is physically marked (aside from beating the brat to a pulp)?

NB: I'm the first "Anonymous" who posted the PS ^^

July 7, 2011 at 1:23 AM  
Anonymous Irit said...

OH MY GOODNESS Yu!!!
Now I can't help but think about it!


How will I be able to sleep at night... -_-

July 7, 2011 at 4:26 AM  
Anonymous Yu said...

@ Irit: I know XD the next weeks are gonna be soooo long ^^

July 8, 2011 at 1:06 AM  
Blogger Gaby B said...

Thnaks A LOT! we all appreciate your hard work and the time you take to do this :D

July 13, 2011 at 8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!!
Sexy Kurosaki when he gets angry :)

July 17, 2011 at 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your DD summaries! <3 =)

August 25, 2011 at 12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank u for chapter 48 :)

March 9, 2012 at 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share