<body>


Monday, May 23, 2011

電撃デイジー - Chapter 47

Kurosaki's narration: "It all started when i first knew the title of this song."

Souichiro: "Do you know? Do you know this song? It's 'Daisy Bell'. It's so nostalgic. I knew Tasuku can sing... it's been a long time since i last heard. What happened? That you are singing... humming... You are singing now... so cute."

Kurosaki: "Huh? Stop joking... what are you taking about? I'm not singing! You irk with alcohol!"
Souichiro: "You often hum when your mood is good and you aren't even aware of it." 

Souichiro is drunk and Kurosaki is helping him home.

Souichiro: "However, it's the first time i'm reminded of your father when i hear this song. When Takahiro-san is in good mood, he often hums this song even when he's in front of me. Even though so, he does not know the title of the song. Later, i got to know the title is called 'Daisy Bell'. Speaking of which, it's not know others. Tasuku, when you are acting as BAKA alone, you use 'Daisy' as your hand name, it's taken from the song 'Daisy Bell' right? It reminds you of your father."
Kurosaki: "That's not true. I'm not an idiot, there's not meaning to my hand name. I just use a name from a terrorist conveniently. It's not to remind me of some useless memories." 

Souichiro: "You really dislike talking about your 'Baka' past. Is it such a dark history? Daisy?"
Kurosaki: "Of course! It's my shameful past."
Souichiro: "I respected what you did during that time. Not about those crimes but how you are so sure about fighting alone. You might feel the pain even till now and from now onwards, many things might happen and i'm sure you will come to think of 'Daisy' as something important some day."
Kurosaki: "Why do you have such thoughts about 'Daisy'? It's such a nuisance and i don't understand why."
Souichiro: "Really? Why is it so? It's alright for you to forget about it but there is no bid deal about it. You resembles me and that i why i mind."

Kurosaki's narration: "You often say that. In the end, it's like you mentioned. 'Daisy' has become something special to me. Since then, all the way..."

Kurosaki: "Moshi Moshi... Takeda? Have you reached? ....

 ... Do you know the direction to 'Oanabatake'? I'm on my way there..."
Takeda: "I've seen the map and make my way to somewhere near by....Oh! I think i will be alright. I see Teru in front. I'm going to call her.
Kurosaki: "Eh? Teru? Wait a minute! Becareful of Teru! She's now... "
Takeda calls out to Teru from behind and Teru returns him with a punch in his face and she shouts: "DIE AKIRA!!"
Kurosaki reaches but too late, Takeda has already been punched by Teru.
Kurosaki: "See... I told you! That's not Akira... apologized now."
Master: "I've explained that Teru is still concerned that Akira might attack her but that is a little over board isn't it?"
Kurosaki: "It's Riko who taught her those self defense skills."

Kurosaki hands Master Teru's mobile: "I've spoken to Teru... I'm depending on you for this. Please check this mobile using the company's strength to check if there is any device or data being hidden in the phone. Since the beginning, Akira, Mori and Chiharu have been eyeing on this mobile. Just in case they found something in the phone, they might be able to accomplish their mission. I'm concerned that Akira had his hand on the mobile once and i've afraid the might have hidden some device in it."
Master: "I can do the check, no problem. Teru-chan, is it fine?
Teru: "It's fine, i've back up the contacts and mails. I've left mails from 'Daisy' behind. Please read it if you need it for any reference."
Kurosaki: "I've told you to delete them didn't i? Delete them now!"
Master: "That is not what i meant... Is it really fine? I'll be doing a serious check and i might have to break this phone apart to the extend that this phone cannot be retrieve anymore. There are mails from Daisy in the mobile and on top of that... this is the only item Souichiro, your brother who had past away, left you with."

Teru: "It's alright if you are talking about my feelings. I think it is important to be prepared for what is going to happen. I'll tell m brother this when we go visit him. It is impossible for my brother to leave me a item that will endanger my life but i'm curious why Akira is eyeing on the mobile. I think it's important to clearly know my brother's motive and this is not the only thing my brother left me with...."

Riko and Andou came in.
Teru: "Riko-san and Manger!
Riko: "Sorry, we are late."
Kurosaki: "Since everyone is here, we can make a move already."
Master: "Go to the back of the store to ensure that it's close."
Teru: "Thank you everyone for coming today even though i gather everyone pretty last minute."
Andou: "It's alright. Let's go!"

Kurosaki's narration: "That day, we gathered because Teru said 'Let's visit Souichiro's grave together.' and we fulfilled her wish. This is what Teru said 'Mobile is not the only my brother left me with. There are many other things that cannot be replaced. For example: everyone who had gathered here, who are kind and dependable.... 

 ... for looking out for me all the time and Daisy who cannot be replaced. This is what me as Souichiro's sister has to say. There is not flattering in my words but you are the best things my brother left me with."

Teru: "Ne... Kurosaki... can you come and help me?

 ... It's impossible for me to make it in time all by myself. Kurosaki... can you come..." Teru stops seeing Kurosaki helping her with cooking and she smiles to herself. Kurosaki blushes seeing her smile.

Teru: "Wow! The onions seems to be cooking well. You seems to be able to cook really well."
Kurosaki: "Why did you come over suddenly? You scared me."
Teru: "Are you done with your share of cooking? Can you help me to prepare other food as well?"
Kurosaki: "Ok but are you sure you want to go with all these?" which shows a long list of menu and everyone is in charge of different dishes.
Teru: "Yup! We will go with these today! These are all my brother's favourite food!"

Kurosaki: "I can understand about curry. It's most people's favourite food. Siew Mai... it's one of your signature dish but potato salad?
Teru: "Yup! Souichiro will be very happen when there's potato salad for dinner. For tonight, we will replace rice with potato salad."
Kurosaki recalls having lunch with Souichiro: "He dislike it right? He's been giving it to me whenever there's potato salad in his lunch box."
Teru: "Kurosaki, you like potato salad don't you? That is why my brother is letting you have them."
Kurosaki: "I see.... I've been wondering for a long time... it's delicious when there's ham in it."
Teru: "You like that too?" and she talks about how Kurosaki likes his food to be is similar to Souichiro.
Teru: "Kurosaki has many similarities as my brother. I'm not just basing it on food."
Kurosaki: "There are many other people who loves potato salad...."
Teru: "It's strange to be talking to Kurosaki about my brother. It's enjoyable."
Kurosaki: "It is."
Teru: "Thank You Kurosaki... and... "

... Kurosaki.. can you hum the song which you have been humming just now?"
Kurosaki: "Are you stupid? I didn't sing any song! I will lodge a complain about you for spoiling my image!"
Teru: "I know the song which you sang. 'Daisy Bell' isn't it? I'm not familiar with this song at first. It's after hearing my brother humming this song that i think that it's such a cute song. I used to hear it often... 6months before my brother died he used to sing this song very often." and Teru goes on and on about the song and his brother.

Teru recalls a conversation with Souichiro.
Teru: "Speaking of which, i've asked my brother why does he sings only this song?"
Souichiro: " This song is taught to me by someone very important to me. This song give me strength to fight till the end."
Teru: "I though what he said was weird. It does not sound like some song which boost one fighting spirit. It's such a cute song."

Kurosaki's thoughts "Someone important... taught me..."

Teru: "Could it be Kurosaki who taught my brother this song? Is there any connection with the name 'Daisy'? Not that there's any relation between the two, i'm just saying what comes to my mind...

... there are times when my brother hums. This is where the both of you resembles. Is there any other areas where the both of you are alike?"

Kurosaki stood up with his face looking down and makes his move.

Teru: "Kurosaki... What happened? Is it...i..."
Kurosaki: "There's nothing. I going to take a look at the hot pot."
Teru: "Are you angry Kurosaki? I'm sorry that i've said things i shouldn't."
Kurosaki: "It's not that. Don't take it to heart."

Kurosaki's narration: "The past has been coming back and forth and it's scary. 'Daisy'... even if it contains kindness, it's still scary. The sins, the past, the kindness... i've been running way from it. Souichiro.... it seems like i've been running away from the ideal that i might be reminded of you. I've wondered if these are your words of hatred towards me. "'Daisy' will remind you of your sins. You must remember your sins and not to forget about them.....

... However, Souichiro.... i never could run away from the memories about you."

Teru: "I'm sorry, Kurosaki. I'm happy to be able to talk to Kurosaki about my brother and i got carried away talking about weird stuff. You must be troubled because i've been saying that you resembles my brother. Please don't be bother my me for thinking that way. That song might not have brought back good memories for Kurosaki... I'm sorry.... Kurosaki's feeling..." and Kurosaki stretches out his hand to pat Teru's head.

Kurosaki: "Don't be bothered by it. You've done nothing wrong. I'm not angry in any way. Really. Don't laugh at me. I just felt like crying after hearing what you said."

Kurosaki: "That song, was often hummed by my father and i too, hummed this same song in front of Souichiro. That was the time when i knew the title of the some is 'Daisy Bell' and knew it had relation with 'Daisy'. I felt detestable then, to dirty my father's important thing with my sins. I hated my hand name 'Daisy' very much. However, you asked if there's any relation with the kind-hearted Daisy just now. You've asked the same question and i felt really happy about it and i was shocked that Souichiro hums this song often too even though he teased me about this song. I don't wish to hear him sing now as he sucks at singing."

Teru calls Kurosaki but he still continues: "Why is he not around anymore? There are many things i wish to tell him and things i wish to do together with him and things i wish to complain to him about...."

Teru: "I beg of you Kurosaki... don't force yourself..."

Kurosaki's narration: "I've changed hasn't i? Souichiro. I can't run away. From the past, the sins, the kindness and the happiness....

.... I believe you've showed me the hard truth. Entrusting me with what's important to you. They are all fulfilled as you had wish.

Riko and Andou came home.

Riko: "We are here and we are coming in.."
Andou: "Is it alright? We didn't even press the bell." and they were shocked to see Kurosaki and Teru hugging!!!!

Teru: "It's alright Kurosaki. I happy that you are crying because of my brother. Thank You Kurosaki."

Kurosaki's narration: "Can i think that you were praising me? I will think of the same way towards your sister. Can i beileve you when you said we are both alike? I hope to become like you. Is there anyone who can tell me that it's not the end when i'm feeling hopeless? I am really grateful that you've save me. It's priceless."

***

I've churned this chapter out. finally.

I need to say that i'm a working adult with many other commitments like family, bf, friends, shopping, watching dramas and animes, newly start up blog shop, hobbies, studying jlpt-n1... etc...

You can ask me when i will post new chapter summary of a particular manga you've been following however, when i replied with the date, i will most probably keep to it. I don't like to be threaten or told what to do. I hope you understand that i'm doing this for free out of my own leisure time and i can any time stop posting any summaries if i'm unhappy about it.

In fact i almost didn't want to publish this chapter of DD as i'm not very happy with some of the comments... whatever.... i'm hitting the sack. I NEED to work tomorrow.

Labels: ,

70 Comments:

Anonymous Komi said...

Aww don't let those comments get to you. There are tons of us who appreciate everything you do :)
Anyways, thanks for the summary!
Also, have you noticed how strikingly similar Heroine Shikkaku is to Gone With the Wind?
I hope they don't have the same ending! D:

May 23, 2011 at 2:53 AM  
Blogger KaY ゆうくずり HuSsAiNi said...

Thank you so much for the Summary Fujioshi.

Ignore those impatient and ungrateful people who demand things that we do out of love. I have my flame thrower at the ready if you want me to torch someone for you >:D

It's great that Kurosaki is finally opening up to Teru. The image of Akira at the end smells like trouble. Guess this chapter is the calm before the storm eh?

May 23, 2011 at 3:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone who can't wait for you to translate should just be silent. I really appreciate your work, too! It would be impossible for me to read DD, if you didn't translate it. So please don't stop and take it easy. I'll always wait, no matter how long :).

May 23, 2011 at 3:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay, thank you, it's a very nice chapter!
Real life is important so take your time with the releases and ignore all the nasty comments from complainers. I love your summaries :)

May 23, 2011 at 3:12 AM  
Anonymous Yona said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to do all your these great summaries,..I love your work ....btw some people can be so annoying REALLY!!!!

May 23, 2011 at 4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much again for taking time to write the summaries! Some selfish and impatient people need to realize that you have a life as well that doesn't revolve around translating summaries. -.-

May 23, 2011 at 4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes we really are truly grateful! some people can just be really childish when they don't get what they want right when they want it. UGH! i honestly don't know how you manage to do it every month (especially since dengeki daisy isn't the only manga you translate!) when the scanlation sites take several months at a time per chapter! people need to remember that you have a life outside the internet and that your summaries are so worth the wait.

May 23, 2011 at 4:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

many greetings from Egypt and Ukraine! we have a hard time in Egypt, revolution and so on, and reading manga its my happiness here. and u are the one who do it more enjoyable! THANK U VERY MUCH!!!!!!!
Xenia

May 23, 2011 at 5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please ignore those impatient people.
We understand that you have much more important things in life then just doing manga summaries.
Seriously, take your time!
Goodluck with work!

May 23, 2011 at 5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you from Italy!!!!

May 23, 2011 at 5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for your hard work ^^!!!we all appreciate you, for what you`ve done and do..

May 23, 2011 at 6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the hard work that you do! Please don't feel like your efforts aren't appreciated - I think it's great that you take the time to do this and wanted to let you know how much I enjoy it!

May 23, 2011 at 8:33 AM  
Anonymous Kai said...

Oh, thank you! You made my day! ;w;

May 23, 2011 at 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your hard work :) I'm really grateful that you are able to find time to do this for us . Thank you once more :)

May 23, 2011 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Anthrid said...

It is terrible when people leave ungrateful comments because it's so great that you're willing to do it for those of us who can't do it themselves (I certainly can't read Japanese). However, you are doing us a real kindness and you should do it at your own pace. Thank you so much! For every jerk who comments, there's a lot of us who are humbly grateful.

May 23, 2011 at 10:13 AM  
Anonymous Irit said...

I wanted to join the others by saying ''Thank You!" for all the hard work you've been doing.
I truly do appreciate it, and even if you stop doing it now, I'll still be appreciative for all the summaries so far, and won't complain ^_^
The internet is open for all, even for those who'd be annoying (not to mention obnoxious) in real life. That's how you get annoying comments- they are sent by annoying people! >_< I'm sorry to hear you have to deal with it.

I wonder when the manga will end. I like it so much that I don't know whether I want to know the end already, or want it to continue about forever. I think if they'll just get together and commit to each other forever, I'll be satisfied and then the manga can continue forever as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks! You are great!!! ^_^

May 23, 2011 at 11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks so much for doing this, I know for certain I speak for a number of people when I say that the translations are greatly appreciated. You don't have to do it, but you still do anyways. And i also understand how real life is demanding.

as irit said, she/he will still appreciation your the work that you've done even if you stop your translations.

Please try not to let the comments of others who have nothing better to do with their time but to harass you, bother you. Your work as I said before is much appreciated. I, for one, am unable to buy the manga (they don't sell manga where i live.... (>.<)...and i look forward to your translations every month ^_^

May 23, 2011 at 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your translations. My Japanese isn't very good so it's really awesome to find such an amazing translation. Thank you for all the time it took to do this.

May 23, 2011 at 1:17 PM  
Anonymous amose said...

Jumping on the bandwagon here ...

To coin an offensive phrase: people need to get off your dick, haha. They seem to have an unwarranted sense of self-entitlement, trying to monopolise your time, biting the hand that feeds them, etc.
Honestly, if I were you, I wouldn't have posted it. I wouldn't post next chapter either, just to send a clear message. But then I'm kind of vindictive, so yeah xD
Thanks for the summary anyway. Teru punching Takeda in the face still has me rolling haha.

Also, damn, I abused my idioms in this comment. Lol.

May 23, 2011 at 2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You always do such an amazing job!
Seriously, thank you so much. Just the fact that you're doing this out of free will is something amazing.
Thanks so much, people should really understand and be thankful.
Keep going, and good luck on everything! c:

May 23, 2011 at 3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a life saver with your summaries, I really do love Dengeki Daisy and waiting for the next volume in my country, or the next scanlated chapter on the net, is such a torture ! I am very grateful that people like you are kind enough to spend their time on sharing new chapters with us, poor readers who don't understand japanese ... Thank you very much !!

I can't believe that there are some guys who have the nerve to threaten you (?!? what the hell ?!!). People should really know their place, if they are so disatisfied with your work,they just have to move their ass and learn japanese themselves. You cannot criticize someone who gives you what you want out of kindness !

Anyway, you update summaries approximately every month, wich is faster than scanlations teams, we can't ask for more. And even if you were slower, the fact that you actually make the effort to translate the chapter for us is more than enough to feel thankful. Guys who can't even understand that suck !

I hope you won't be bullied anymore.

May 23, 2011 at 5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh please, ignore those impatient people. your efforts of making these summaries is highly appreciated :) Thanks for these summaries and for spending your time of making these. God Bless :D

May 23, 2011 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Oumnya said...

Aaah, thank you so much for the update !!!! I love this serie.
It's so cute when they hug .. aw !xD
And i found it so funny when the guy (don't remember the name) close the eyes of the dog, so cute !!!! xD

Thank you again, for the hard work ! =D

May 23, 2011 at 6:54 PM  
Anonymous Ayako83 said...

thank you very much for your hard work. Please don't care about that stupid comments...
Good luck on everything!

May 23, 2011 at 7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! :D Ignore the nasty comments and why do people threaten you? That's just dumb >:( I'm very grateful that you post summaries every month x3. Real life always comes first though :)

May 23, 2011 at 7:56 PM  
Anonymous Agi said...

Thanks so much <3 I loved this chapter! :D

May 23, 2011 at 9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank u so so much for your hard work..we really appreciate it <3<3 and also don't mind those impatient people ....just do what you have to do...we'll just keep on waiting until you finish all of it :)) GAMBATTE!!!

May 23, 2011 at 9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for your hard work. It must be difficult to keep the rhythm of each manga, and I thank you for your summaries of Dengeki Daisy. In my country isn't published yet and it's impossible to follow this manga, but here you are. You're saving me with this xD, and I don't mind waiting 'till you finished each chapter. I'm really fond of you and your work.

And with this...I can't wait till the next chapter! I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THAT HUG... <3

May 23, 2011 at 10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!!You are awesome.

I love dengeki daisy.

May 23, 2011 at 10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your hard work and please don't care about that stupid comments. I really love your translations <3 Thanks again!!!!

May 23, 2011 at 11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just got to say thanks for the hard work you are putting in the translation. Your true followers who are grateful for the time you spend would never write such comments so please continue, I don't know what I would do if I wasn't able to keep updated with DD, just take you time with things and focus on the important things in your life!!!! Thanks a bunch!!!

May 24, 2011 at 4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks a lot!!!!

May 24, 2011 at 5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your efforts. Ignore people who are mean, its not worth your time. We all appreciate you and what you do. We may get over excited about the newest chapter, but there is no need to take it out on you. Real life comes first, and you have every right to enjoy yours. That being said, I hope you know it makes my month whenever I get to see this updated. I have tried to learn Japanese on my own and I am progressing, however slowly, and I completely understand how much effort is required in translation. Again, thank you so much. どもありがとうございます。

ーサム(New York)

May 24, 2011 at 7:33 AM  
Anonymous Taylor said...

Thank you so much...I as well saw those comments and was unhappy when reading them because they were rude and selfish you have a life so just ignore those nasty comments we are lucky we even get to read these summaries thank you for taking your time to do these and don't feel pressured to get it out fast because we can wait :D THANK YOU

May 24, 2011 at 10:38 AM  
Anonymous Kim said...

I agree with everyone above, thanks for taking time to summarize for us and please don't feel pressured. Am grateful, you allow us to follow the series way before scanlation and a really great job! =) Thanks!

May 25, 2011 at 5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello

i've been following your DD summaries for a long time now. i NEVER read summaries, but DD has caught me in a way no other manga has, which is why i watch this page <3 (unfortunately i live in england and don't know where i could buy raws, neither can i read/understand japanese! >_<)

so i'm sorry people rush you and are impatient. i hope you know that you are greatly appreciated (you have no idea how much i love you lol) and i really wish you do not let those comments get to you <3

May 26, 2011 at 1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dog cann't wait for long time.
Don't worry about stupid dog.
Now you don best.

May 26, 2011 at 2:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much (from Portugal),I admire you how hard you work for translating this and other mangas. "DD has caught me in a way no other manga has, which is why i watch this page"-same here!
And it's freaking me out how similar ,in appearance, Akira and Souichiro are.
P.S.: I'm in love with DD! xD

May 26, 2011 at 2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please don't let some mean people get you down! it is amazing what you do and you do it really fast, and really completely. it makes my day when you post these chapters and i am so grateful to you. please take your time, we love you no matter what :)

May 26, 2011 at 9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are doing an amazing thing by sharing with us your summaries! Thank you so much! You cannot imagine how much it means to me to have this to read amongst the chaos that is going around my life! Truly Thanks!

May 26, 2011 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

Thank you so much for these summaries!! Don't let the impatient people get you down!
There are lots of us that are so grateful and thankful that you do this for us, even though you don't get paid!
I, too, am learning Japanese, and I know how hard it is to translate exactly! (Especially kanji @_@)

Anyway, ありがとうございますよ!<3

May 26, 2011 at 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Sora said...

Thank you so much for your hard work ! This chapter is just too cute TOT

May 27, 2011 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Deyanira Rivero said...

Thank you so much for this!!! I just discovered this blog and I've been reading like mad until this chapter...Don't get discouraged about some idiots that can't wait! You're doing this because you're awesome! (and your doing it for free! yay!)I want to say again thank you so very much, I hope to read another translation at the end of next month! *deep bow* Arigato!

May 28, 2011 at 5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't let you that those comments get you mad, we know you have a life and it's a shame that some people don't understand your effort. Do it as you please. We really appreciate that you use your leasure time to help us.

Really thanks for the release.
This was one of my favourite chapters. I love so much Kurosaki.

Thank you so so so much for this from Uruguay (a tiny country in Latinoamerica)!!

May 28, 2011 at 8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much from Brazil!!!
I have been accompanying your Dengeki Daisy's summaries for a few months and I really appreciate them!! ^-^
Well, about those comments, I understand you... I write fanfics and know very well how we feel when those impatient and ungrateful people say unkind things to us. Even things that we love to do seems like an unpleasant thing after ungrateful words.
You don't get paid for all those translations, so it's fair to do it when it is convinient for you. u.u
But I just wanted you to know that I, and a lot of people, really love your work! Even with so many things to do you still translate DD for us... I don't have words to express all my thanks to you!!
Ah, sorry for my poor English... ^^'' But I needed to comment something about what you said since I never thought that would exist someone so ungrateful like the ones who complained here!!

May 30, 2011 at 4:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you from USA!

I always read DD here and am so excited when I check in and there are new chapters posted. Most of your readers are so thankful for the wonderful quality of the images and translation notes here! :D Please don't let any rude comments get you down, your readers support you.

May 30, 2011 at 7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much! I'm very grateful that you're doing this :-) I love this story, and I can't wait to see what's going to happen from now on.

May 31, 2011 at 6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for another wonderful summary!! Thank you for doing this, without these summaries we would be stuck waiting months or years for the volumes to come out in english!

May 31, 2011 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger kakolukiyam said...

Thank you so much again for taking time to write the summaries! Thank you from Spain!!!!

June 5, 2011 at 5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks from Australia as well. You do an amazing job. Never feel unappreciated as there are many of us who are truly grateful.

Bad luck will catch up to the ungrateful people.

June 7, 2011 at 8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the release! It's always nice to come to your page and escape from the real world to read some DD. :)
Ignore those dumb, unappreciative people; you do an amazing job and we understand that you have a life too. We will always support you!!! :D

June 8, 2011 at 4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU FROM CANADA :)
we appreciate all of your hard work and perseverance~

June 9, 2011 at 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there!

I just want to thank you so much for the hard work and effort you put into the Dengeki Daisy summaries. I look forward to these every month. You update monthly and the group who translates Dengeki Daisy takes forever (I'm sure they have their reasons but I'm trying to prove a point here XD)so you dunno how much it makes me happy when you take pictures of each page and summarize them. Please don't stop posting the latest chapters. Some people just don't know how to be grateful, but you have so many people who are grateful for what you do and I am indeed one of them.

Once again, thank you so much for providing the summaries! :D

June 22, 2011 at 7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the translation. I love that you put up pictures. I am truly grateful that you take your time to do this for us. Those people who are impatient need to get over themselves. It is important to spend time with the people in your life and do the things that you want to do first. However long it may take I will wait. Thanks again and please don't stop posting cause stupid impatient people think it is your job to serve them or whatever.

June 22, 2011 at 7:41 AM  
Anonymous Kris said...

Thank thank you so much! I loveee Dengeki Daisy! I cannot wait for chAPTER 48. mwahss

June 23, 2011 at 3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANKS SO MUCH! ILY! it's actually because of you im able to continue reading DD :D ignore those horrid people though :) dont let them get to you!
cheerios! :D and jys with your current life! ^^ thanks for all of this, really. cant wait for the next chapter though :D

June 26, 2011 at 1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nooooo!! Please don't stop doing this!!!! Don't pay attention to the ungrateful people of the world!! I just found your blog and I was so happy!!^____^... Please do continue to translate whenever you're able to do so. Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!! You're awesome!

June 26, 2011 at 3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you from Brazil!!!^^

June 27, 2011 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Tylba Madowl said...

I love you for doing this.. :D
looking forward to your next post..
and
thank you.. :*

June 30, 2011 at 6:29 AM  
Anonymous Kyung Jin said...

Thank you very much for putting all your time and effort into this! ^^

July 2, 2011 at 7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! (:
I found your site searching for DD summaries and I'm sure many people will do too!
I'm really thankful for your summaries and posts, so I hope you'll continue doing them (:
Thank you very much for all your posts! Really!
I like the fact that you not only scan the page up but you also do lots of translation unlike many others who just put up a summary.
You go girl!

July 4, 2011 at 11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This scene/chapter is so cute <3333333 Thankyou so much :D

July 6, 2011 at 5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!!
Go at your own pace, we would wait for months and months :)

July 17, 2011 at 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!! ^_^

Take your time, I/We can wait even if it take months for you to upload the next chapters.. I/We will be waiting patiently.. You are a blessing to me/us.. Thank you so much!!


go! go! go! ;) Thank you very very much..

July 22, 2011 at 4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank u for chapter 47 :)
Thank u very very much :)

March 9, 2012 at 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your hard work and for putting your time to do this for us. You are so nice!!! =) I've noticed that you might get some rude comments or sth like that even after all the nice works you've done. Well, you know what, no matter how nice you are, there will be haters anyhow, and i hope that won't bother you too much. I, too, get mad at those who just take things for granted and don't even feel thankful for people's kindness. But I also see many who are saved by you =P I'm one of them (waiting forever for all these chapters to come out is really killing me) I'm so happy by reading all these summaries of yours. Thanks again and you're the best! <3

March 23, 2012 at 11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...to be honest, i was really happy when i saw that you posted this chapter and in the same time i was a bit disappointed because it was in japanese(and i wouldnt have been able to read it)......but when i realised that below the images were the translations, i was amased and very happy and i couldn't believe my eyes (because i've waited so much for some new chapters to be published)
Thank you very very very much for your hard work and time wasted to translate these, especially when they are for free :D
GOD BLESS YOU and i'll be waiting for new chapters(if you want to post them any further):D

March 29, 2012 at 5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for posting and translating these im from a small country called new zealand and over here we dont get these books so i have to read them on the internet so thank you very very much!!! :D

April 1, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger lara said...

OMG, thank you very much, i loooove these books, so thanks for the translation!!!!! Brazil here by the way!

April 15, 2012 at 9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU AND THANK YOU <3

April 22, 2012 at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share