<body>


Monday, December 13, 2010

DEAR! - Chapter 6

I'm sorry for the delay in translating this chapter as I've been shopping too much ever since the exam was over and I've just realized that it will be 13th Dec tomorrow which means i will be getting new issues of BetsuComi and Betsuma with new chapters of Dengki Daisy, Heroine Shikakku, Black Bird, DEAR and Kimi no Tonari thus, I've decided to do only brief summary for this chappie. Hope you don't mind!

 The cover for chapter 6.

This chapter starts with Kazusa calling Rei and Banri over to the temple to help clean up the temple. He told them it helps to cleanse their heart too, like a kind of training. 

Rei is trying hard to as normally in front of Banri and she wonders if she's doing it well. Rei checks on her eye while she's cleaning a mirror like item as she's been crying all night after confessing to Banri and she wonders if her eyes are still swollen. Kazusa asked Rei to buy some drinks back for them.

Rei looks at Kazusa and recalls what happened yesterday. She didn't expect "as per normal" to be this difficult even though both Banri and Kazusa are treating her as per normal but Rei feels that it's still different. She hopes that they can return back to how they were but she doesn't know how. 

She wonders if they can ever return to how they were. Now, only Banri and Kazusa are left in the temple cleaning up. Kazusa called Banri but he did not respond and Kazusa hit Banri with a pole (or something). Kazusa deliberately send Rei away so that he can have a talk with Banri.

Banri: "You have something to tell me?"
Kazusa: "Yup."
Banri: "Kazusa knows too right? That i like Suzuki-san and that is why i can't accept Rei. She will be less hurt if i let her know now. Kazusa can now argue with Rei without reservation right?"

Banri: "A rival, even though i have no plans on being one, being erased, isn't it the best situtation? With Rei's broken heart and you can comfort her...."
Kazusa: "Banri, answer me honestly. Do you like Rei as a woman?" 

Banri: "What did you just said? She is nothing to be other than my childhood friend."
Kazusa: "Is that so." and he punches Banri!

Kazusa: "To receive sympathy from others is something i dislike most. If there is something i hope for, i will try my best to achieve it, don't you know that"
Banri: "I knew that every well since we've been together for such a long time."
Kazusa: "Why are you always like this? When you actually like Rei!"

 
Banri: "My bad, I can't reciprocate with an answer which you expect. Both of you are important to me."

Flash back of Banri, Kazusa and Rei when they were kids.
Rei and Kazusa found Banri and he was crying. He was waiting for his mother who told Banri to wait for her to return to pick him up however, she never return. Everyone told little Banri that his mother is not coming but he still insist on waiting for her. 

Little Rei held little Banri's hand and told him that they should search for Banri's mother instead of just waiting. While little Kazusa told little Banri not to be lonely. These made little Banri feels that he's not all alone in this world.
Banri: "Both of you saved me during that time and that is why Rei alone can't be important to me."

Banri: "To me, both of you are as important and i can't choose one between the both of you.  Regardless, i want the three of us to be together because i like the both of you."
Kazusa: "Stop it, it's getting disgusting that a guy is confessing to me."

Kazusa: "You've seem to "fight" well." (I think he meant that Banri has explained himself clearly."
Banri: "I'm too unpleasant to be accept right? You seems to give all sorts of excuse earlier. I'll leave Rei in your care."
Kazusa: "She rejected me though."
Banri: "HUH?"

Banri: "What is she thinking?"
Kazusa: "It's not the time for this now. You should know what our princess is thinking about right now don't you?"

Rei on her way back to the temple and she's still thinking about how to return back to how they were previously. She hopes that there will be a chance, like a fight and how they can patch back soon after a fight and she saw Banri and Kazusa in the mist of a fight!

Rei runs forward to stop them and asked why are they in a fight.
Kazusa: "Banri ate the sweets which are meant to be offerings."
Banri: "Kazusa ate me ice which was an limited edition ice and i was really looking forward to eating it!" 

Rei soon realized that they might be "fighting" for her sake.
Banri: "Don't just daze there, come help me!"
Kazusa: "Rei! Help me and don't escape!" 

Rei: "I'm helping you Kazusa!" Rei's thoughts "Thank you. I love the you both." 

Banri: "Are you fine with now?"
Kazusa: "Who told you i've gave up? Even if it's going to take another 10 years, who do you think is going to run away."
Banri: "That's scary. It's not, it isn't Kazusa. You should thank me since i'm not going to be your rival."
Kazusa: "You retreated willingly."

Rei caught up with them: "What are you both talking about?" 

Both Banri and Kazusa: "About detoxification."
Rei wonders why they both of them seems to be more than close suddenly, even though they were close previously. She's a little jealous.
Things are changing a little by little this summer. 

***
Glad that they are able to resolve the issue. I'm a little jealous of Rei to have two great guys, childhood friends who understands her so well and are both so protective of her! hahah. and i don't know who to root for now as i think i starting to sway towards Kazusa! I like man who try hard to achieve what he aims for and neext chappie seems to be about Kazusa. I wonder what actions are he going to follow up with pursuing Rei and will there be some pages on Yukari? She hasn't stir up any trouble since 2 chapters ago though.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger peppermint_fairy said...

Thanks for the summary ^^
Maybe a third guy should appear in Rei's life to make Banri change his mind, or else he'll never go against Kazusa! I think right now I also like Kazusa more, because he doesn't seem the type who would use someone, like Banri is doing with Yukari. Well, that is unless his was just talk and he won't actually court her. I'm curious to see if Yukari will come back in the next chapter.
Can't wait for your other upcoming summaries as well XD

December 13, 2010 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@peppermint_fairy: That's what i was thinking too! Appearance of a new challenger! I can't wait till after work to rush to the nearby bookstore to grab BetsuComi and Betsuma!!!

December 13, 2010 at 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the quick summary! I don't mind that it's not a full once since nothing seemed to have happened in this chapter at all :( I was hoping for some more romance, oh well. I still like Banri to be honest, but I'm hoping some "other" competition comes along that will make him want to go after Rei. As long as it's Kazusa, I don't think he'll try to be with her at all. OMG, I just read peppermint fairy's comment and she said the SAME EXACT thing I did!! lol, great minds think alike!

I like Kazusa and it's obvious he cares about her a great deal, I just like Banri more. I wouldn't mind seeing some jealousy thrown in there too, I love that XD I'm hoping the manga-ka doesn't plan on taking it too slow. She doesn't have a habit of writing very long series, so maybe she's banking on this one to last longer so she's going to draw it out. Still, I want to see some more romance ><

Thanks again for the summary, I've been waiting for it and I can't wait until the next chapter. If I could read Japanese and we had a Japanese bookstore nearby, I'd run there myself too! The grown adult otaku pining for her shoujo XD

December 13, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share