<body>


Sunday, November 14, 2010

電撃デイジー - Chapter 41

The cover for Chapter 41. Get ready for a full chapter for Kurosaki X Teru!

Teru reading a text from Daisy.

Teru,
It's alright that you complain and cry at times. I know very well that you are a good person. Even though we had not met before, to me the happiest thing is you smiling from the bottom of your heart. I will always protect you.

and she thought to herself "Daisy, your gentle words sink deeply in my heart like treasures. I will convey my thoughts to you this time. I don't know if i can convey my words to you directly like how you do. I'm a little scared and i'm sure you are too. Even though so, i hope you can listen to me."

She see Kurosaki and said: "Kurosaki, Thank you for coming...

... i'm sorry i'm deceived you. I lied about meeting Akira here. I know Kurosaki will come here after saying that. By all means, i want to meet Kurosaki."
Kurosaki turns around with his back facing Teru. Teru panics: "Erm.. i... wait! Kurosaki..."
Kurosaki with his back still facing Teru: "It's worthless, don't do it. I don't plan to meet you not talk to you. Don't care about me anymore. Forget about a useless person and live a life of your choice which you like."

Scene flashes back to Teru having a meal with Riko, Andou and friends. They are worried about Teru's plan (deceiving Kurosaki) and that he's going to run away once he knows about it and is Teru going to chase after him? Which they think it's quite impossible. Instead Teru said she has a plan, she will make Kurosaki chase after her instead!

She smiles (thinking about her plan), takes out her mobile and reads text from Kurosaki aloud! (Well, it works!) Kurosaki, stunted, turns around and asks: "Oi! wait, what are you doing?"
Teru: "Ah, you have a problem? Like what you've just said, i'm living a life i like of my choice and i thought you are not going to talk to me anymore?" and she continues reading the text messages aloud. Kurosaki stands there, speechless and pissed. 

Teru continues reading the text messages aloud which catches passer by's attention as those texts includes words like "I said i like you the most, the flower daisy... I think it's pretty too but... The you by my side... I think you are prettier than the flower..."
Kurosaki chases after Teru and shouts: "I tell you to stop, really stop! Since when have you become such a bad girl doing such bad things?"
Teru: "Isn't it alright?" and she continues reading the messages aloud while running away from Kurosaki.

Kurosaki stretches out his hand, jumps on Teru pushing her on the beach. (They kind of suddenly ends up at the beach, anyhow it looks romantic... haha) He finally catches her, pressing her down and snatches her mobile away he says: "How? I've caught you, you this bad girl. I will be piss if you do such things, how should you be punished? Even if you regret now it's too late, you can't get away already." 

Teru gets up and hugs Kurosaki. "I've caught you, Kurosaki. I've finally touched you and i'm not letting go, not letting you escape."
Kurosaki: "Caught me? I'm the one who'd caught you."
Teru: "My plan is a success, if i don't do this, Kurosaki would have escaped. I was sad when you were gone. I've always wanted to meet you. By all means, i want to meet you." with her fingers clasped, she hugs Kurosaki tightly. Kurosaki pats her head: "I say, your method to deceive me and draws me here made me worried."

Teru stands up suddenly and hits Kurosaki. She said: "I need to first apologized for the mean things I've done to you and thus, I'm sorry. I've said what i wanted to and now it's your turn."
Kurosaki still enduring the pain from the hit says: "Ahh.. is it so...."
Teru: "Do you know that not only me, Riko and Andou included, we are all worried about you . You you know how much trouble you've caused your colleagues? What ever happens, you should at least plan it with the people around you before you act right? I already know, you plan to destroy Jack O' Frost that's why you are searching for it. It is a powerful code virus which you've created long ago. I know you feel responsible for it and do not wish to involved others, that's why you acted alone. They've probably said unpleasant things, like hurting me to threaten you. Even though so, i do not wish for you to be responsible for all these alone. This is not the correct method. You know right?"

While saying all that, Teru thinks "He knows it and that it why he is not looking at me... 

... Please do not think that you are not qualified to ask for help or you are not qualified to return. It's alright even if you are weak, i will help you, no matter how many times. Thus, gather up some courage and look here."

Teru: "Kurosaki, let's continue. The date at the amusement park the other time."
Kurosaki: "Haha, you said date? It's tedious to be by the seaside on a winter morning."
Teru: "It's alright, isn't it. With the right atmosphere and no hindrance (referring to Akira) unlike then. Like how are are suppose to be riding the ferries wheel, tell me about the "important stuff" (you planned on tell me). " Teru stretches out her hand towards Kurosaki and she thinks: " Please, hold my hand. Just this will do." Kurosaki finally turns around and looks at her.

Teru smiles gently and Kurosaki stretches out his hand towards hers. He holds her hand. Teru's thoughts "Talks about the important things, about your past sins. From now onwards, i will walk together with you.

She pours him hot coffee from the thermal flask and said she learnt how to brew coffee from Takeda. 

Teru recaps what Riko and Andou told her about Kurosaki's past. (Really, it's all that you've already know in the past few chapters thus, i 'm skipping them because the important conversation is coming up after all these.)

And she ends with: "... and then, my brother died.

Kurosaki: "Yah, I killed your brother, Souichiro. I've did the worst thing."
Teru: "It's not right to say that you've killed my brother. My brother did it out of his own will to help Kurosaki. He died of illness."

Kurosaki: "Even though so... if Souichiro did not help me, you will not end up not knowing about anything until the very last min and was too late to do anything about it and Souichiro might not have died. I've hurt you more than anyone else. I'm not even qualified to face you. Even though so....." and in his thoughts Kurosaki said to himself in his heart: "I want you." However he did not said it to Teru.

Kurosaki: "I'm sorry I've said things that might bored you. I was planning to speak frankly. Are you planning to be a good person? You are a good person. To be forgiven, i seems like a pickpocket. Like a fool. Thanks to those guys (flash backs of the woman whom Kurosaki questioned in the toilet) i realized that i was to naive....

... I can never erase my sins this lifetime. The me (filled with sins), however tough it will be, I don't know if it's  good for me to stay by your side. Honestly, I'm scared to hear you say "I don't forgive you." and I'm scared too if you were to say "I forgive you." I'm scared thinking that i need to listen to your answer."

Teru: "Um... it's alright Kurosaki. I don't plan to say "I forgive you." (She really scared Kurosaki here! Look at him, he's frozen.) You can't forgive yourself right? It's alright. Isn't it torturous to shoulder all the sins you whole life? There is not meaning for me to say if i will forgive you or not and that is why i'm not saying it instead....

... I will say lots of 'Thank You' to Kurosaki." Kurosaki looks like he can't believed what he just heard from Teru and he's speechless.
Teru: "Why do you look like a fool who can't seems to read what's happening now?" and she smiles gently at Kurosaki.
Teru: "Rena told me the same thing (Thank You for saving Arai sensei) and the feeling of sins becomes light. It might sound absurd but i feel proud about myself and i seems to have become stronger. Therefore, Kurosaki, Thank You." and she touches Kurosaki's face.

Teru's thoughts "Don't lose to those torturous feelings of your sins and may your heart becomes stronger. I will become stronger because of these reasons."

Teru: "Thank you for coming back. Thank you for telling me all these important things. Thank you for feeling bad and becoming wore out thinking about my brother. Thank you thinking so much about me to the extend that it pains your heart, treating me so importantly. Thank you for protecting even when you scolds me and drains you. Thank you for calling me Bakero. Thank you for saying 'Bakero don't give up."

Kurosaki: "Oi, you can stop if you run out of ideas." and he turns away from Teru.
Teru: "My strength to thank you will not lose to your sins and these are not all i have."
Kurosaki with his back facing Teru: "I don't know what you are saying. I seriously don't know what you are thinking and you are laughing already. You... "

Teru pulls Kurosaki's jacket: "Ne... Kurosaki, look here?"
Kurosaki: "No, i don't want to. If i look there, i will forget about the important things i want to say. It's really very important things." and Kurosaki is tearing and covering his mouth with his hands.
Teru: "It's alright if you don't want to look here. I will listen from here. Thank you for being the Daisy i like most. Really thank you....

... I've always wanted to meet you. I hope that we will be together from now onwards. Are you going to stay by my side from now on? If yes, please hug me."  and he pulls her over and hugs her tightly!

Teru's thoughts "Daisy, Thank you for always protecting me. I've finally caught you."

***
Isn't this chapter GREAT! OMG! a whole chappie on just the two of them. Motomi Kousuke is really nice to us fans of Dengeki Daisy. muahaha. and he promises that there will be more of Teru X Kurosaki in the next chapter!

Labels: ,

55 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you !!! This makes my day !
And like always, can't wait for the next chapter ;-)

November 14, 2010 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@frodogirl82: Wow, you are fast! I just posted like a few mins ago! lol. I can't wait too! I want more Teru X Kurosaki!

November 14, 2010 at 11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*is dead*

Thank you! ♥

November 14, 2010 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Sisyphus said...

wow. adorable. thanks for such a fast post....but COME ON!!!! When's the lovey dovey gonna start!!!!!!!

November 14, 2010 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger Ankemaybe said...

I LOVE this chapter. Finally... I'm so touched by it. What a beautiful way to help Kurosaki. Instead of saying "I've forgiven you", she said so many "thank yous". I LOVE this chapter! I must say it is very romantic. I love the scene where he was so moved that he cried. The final scene where they hugged. I almost teared. They really suit each other. Thank you for getting this up.

November 14, 2010 at 11:47 PM  
Anonymous Gally_gr01 said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 14, 2010 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Anonymous: *shake hard* Don't die! wake up in time for the next chappie k hee.

@Sisyphus: Haha, next chappie? Cause at the bottom of the last page it says that this is not going to be the only chapter when both their hearts become one.

@Ankemaybe: That's my favourite scene too! Makes me want to hug him so much...

@Gally_gr01: You're welcome! Hee.

November 15, 2010 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger KaY ゆうくずり HuSsAiNi said...

*sniff* what a lovely chapter =)
Instead of being the judge where you have to forgive or not. It's better to move on and appreciate everything that comes by and be thankful for it. Motomi Kyousuke has never failed us yet with all the feelings he puts in his stories. I was tearing up while reading!! and the great summary channeled all the feelings to us.

THANK YOU for the chapter!!

November 15, 2010 at 12:20 AM  
Anonymous Kanade said...

Yeah, I love this chapter. But I kinda still wanted to see a kiss!!! C'mon, they've hugged lotsof times already X3 But thank you very much for the translation and omg, can't wait what's gonna happen next!

November 15, 2010 at 1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you soooo much for this spoiler!!!!!! :'D
i was waiting for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aaaaaaaa i want they to keep translatig this great manga!!!!! it's dropped in chapter 26 :((((((
anyway, thank you again!!!!!!!!!!!

November 15, 2010 at 2:26 AM  
Anonymous Akari said...

OMG, THANK YOU! /o/ This was so cute! (But I wish there was a kiss scene, at least. D;)

November 15, 2010 at 3:13 AM  
Anonymous Alicia said...

OMG!
really its really smart teru!
hahaha
i couldnt imagine how she will stop kurosaki!!
but wow!
im speechless xD
really now i want to know how teru can speak to kurosaki after aaaaaaall this xD that will be interesting hoho

November 15, 2010 at 3:16 AM  
Anonymous karen said...

*dies from the awesomeness of this chapter*

November 15, 2010 at 5:15 AM  
Anonymous Minelauva said...

OMG! This chapter was amazing! *O*
The beginning was hilarious and the end so cute. Perfect chapter! :D

November 15, 2010 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thank you for the summary

November 15, 2010 at 7:12 AM  
Anonymous Jul said...

Kyaaa!!! I LOVED the chapter! It was so cute
Thanks a lot

November 15, 2010 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Voxxa said...

Ah geez this is a fantastic chapter. It just bleeds emotion. Thank you so much for taking the time to post photos and do summaries. I'm adding a link to this months on dengekilovers.blogspot.com if that's alright with you.

November 15, 2010 at 8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG thank you so much !!

November 15, 2010 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@KaY ゆうくずり HuSsAiNi: Yah! Motomi Kyousuke is great!

@Kanade and @Akari: Haha i was thinking how will it turn out if Teru said: "もしyes, チュッ-して." instead of "ぎゅっーして" Hahah! Sound a little cheesy thou.

@Anonymous: You're welcome.

@Alicia: Teru is smart, like her brother. She and Kurosaki are made for each other!

@Karen:Don't die!!! hahah.

@Minelauva: Yah! I like how she asked Kurosaki if he has a problem and she’s living a choice of her life like what Kurosaki just told her to. Hahah. Smart!

@blueberry, Jul and Anonymous: You're welcome.

@Voxxa: Yup, feel free to do so, great to share with Dengeki Daisy fans!

November 15, 2010 at 10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Thank you for your hard work ;)

November 15, 2010 at 1:56 PM  
Anonymous maya said...

kyaaaa, this chapter is so lovely..
and i'm already can't wait the next chapter..
love teru X kurosaki!!

thankyou for the new summary..

November 15, 2010 at 8:18 PM  
Anonymous Coral said...

Teru: "I've said the same thing to Rena and the feeling of sins becomes light. It might sound absurd but i feel proud about myself and i seems to have become stronger. Therefore, Kurosaki, Thank You." and she touches Kurosaki's face.


-> Is it Riko or Rena?

My fav chapter so far! Thank you so much.

November 16, 2010 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Anonymous and maya: You're welcome ^^

@Coral: It's Rena. I'm sorry i've made a mistake, actually it was Rena who thanked Teru for saving Arai sensei. I've made amendments already. heh.

November 16, 2010 at 12:51 AM  
Anonymous Coral said...

Lol! As Riko was feeling guilty in the last chapter, I misunderstood. Thank you very much.

November 16, 2010 at 12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your absolutely amazing for doing this! Thank you! I am totally excited to see what happens next chapter!

November 16, 2010 at 6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg.. I can't breathe!

November 16, 2010 at 9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anri said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!
YOU ARE THE BEST <3~~~~!!!!

I really wanted a kiss D: But I'm glad for her feelings getting across, though I want her to tell him ALL her feelings <3

I can't wait for the next chapter! I want them to kiss and be together always. I hope the author lets us see them later in life with kids and happiness ^_^

November 16, 2010 at 9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I have a question though, does anyone know why Kurosaki's hair is blonde? I also believe he speaks really good english but I am not sure. I think it would be pretty awesome if he showed them a few years down the road, still together. I absolutely love this manga

November 16, 2010 at 10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anri said...

@Anonymous - now don't quote me on this, but I believe *thinks hard* that he is mixed, right? If I'm wrong then someone please tell me. But I'm pretty sure his mom was English... maybe?

November 16, 2010 at 11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the chapter, especially for the photos! :*

November 17, 2010 at 2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Anri ooooooooh I was thinking that lol thanks!! Your awesome!

November 17, 2010 at 5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!

November 18, 2010 at 1:37 AM  
Blogger AriaVengeance said...

Ah cr*p Kurosaki made me want to cry, FINALLY I get some emotions like this when hes with Teru...
Thank you very much Fujioshi~

November 19, 2010 at 1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you thank you thank you hundred times.. i have already read it 3 times and i am going to read it again and again.. it is soooooo sweeeeet... :S oh and thank you again :)

November 23, 2010 at 2:47 AM  
Anonymous ayumi23 said...

omg! i love u!thank u so much for this great chap..the bext so far..the chasing is awesome and "teru touching kuro's face" , "teru hugging him" and "kuro hugging teru".. kyaaahhh!!!i so love motomi!

November 24, 2010 at 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

has anyone noticed how...
teru's hair has progressed throughout the series?

i barely noticed that it grew longer o_o
still, she now looks more mature. :DDDD

TERUSAKI is L♥VE ~

November 29, 2010 at 5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love this chapter!^_____^
thanks for your hard work translating and taking pictures of every page!
can't help but wondering.. on the last page, is he hugging or kissing Teru? for me it looks like a perfect view of kissing scene.. haha.. maybe just my wishful thinking :P

December 3, 2010 at 1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANKYOU SO MUCHHH!! i've been waitin' for a long time for this chapter . thank u . thank u .

December 11, 2010 at 1:16 PM  
Anonymous ohwhatajoy said...

Thank you for this wonderful summary! I was waiting for ages for this. This really made my day. Can I post this in my blog? I'll make sure to credit you.

December 13, 2010 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@ohwhatajoy: Sure! Please go ahead. Remember to give me credits and that will do!

December 13, 2010 at 4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could cry... thank you... SOOOOOO MUCH! T______________________________T

December 19, 2010 at 6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are my hero! Thank you!

December 23, 2010 at 8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU !! You just made my day, I'm crying tears of happiness right now, I'm totally fond of this chapter, THANK YOU you are the best !!

December 27, 2010 at 9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!! because of you i dont have to wait for the chapters to be scanlated which would take FOREVER! cant wait for the next chapter ;D thnx again

January 1, 2011 at 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nonononono D; I... I'm going.. to.. to.. die... now---
*is dead because can't breathe at all pages* XD

thanks soo much for translating and upload this chapter.. X'DD

January 12, 2011 at 7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting this chapter up; you've made millions of Dengeki Daisy fans happpii :D (yes, I bet you MILLIONS!!!!!!!!) This chapter was just soooo cute! It had me smiling through it! YAAAYYY!!!! TERU AND KUROSAKI ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!!!!! (well... closer to "together" now ^^" ehehehe). Thanks again! <3

January 14, 2011 at 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for translating this chapter! It's so cute, love it! :3

January 23, 2011 at 5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaaa thank you thank you thank you so much! this has make my day much, much brighter ;)

January 28, 2011 at 12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!! thank you soooo much!! my heart is ba-dumping to the max!!! KYAAHHH!!!
i think my heart will come out in no time!! :)
dengeki daisy is l-o-v-e (^o^)
(hope i can find someone like kurosaki in the real world,that will always be right by my side,protecting and loving me :) omigush!! i can't stop smiling!!)

May 17, 2011 at 2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love how your always replying every comment that you receive haha :D thanks so much for your hard work! ☻☻☻♥
this chapter is amazing as always ♥ ♥
Teru X Kurosaki !! x3

June 10, 2011 at 3:14 AM  
Blogger Konatan said...

Ah! Motomi Kyousuke is a female, you should look it up, when she was at a fansign event, she said she likes to portray herself as male :3

July 23, 2011 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger -kHai said...

Do you know that I initially planned on reviewing for my exam this day?? But the stupid and curious me googled if there were new chapters for Dengeki Daisy and I ended up in this site of yours..and until now I'm still reading your summaries..this is so bitter-sweet..but hey..your my savior!! Thanks for this amazing posts..this chapter was so sweet..i'm hoping that new chaps would be available soon..for the mean time i would be reading your posts..Arigatou Gozaimashita!! (^_^).v.

August 29, 2011 at 4:39 AM  
Anonymous Sarina said...

I love this chapter! Thanks a lot! really, thank you..

September 6, 2011 at 2:54 AM  
Anonymous Leenerz said...

AHHHH. that was so cute! thank you sooo much for posting this! thank you!!! nothing like Kurosaki x Teru to make my day brighter! :) agh. i love dengeki daisy too much ...

September 7, 2011 at 3:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thx for the summary...seems like i get it late in indonesia haha

September 15, 2011 at 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share