<body>


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ヒミツのアイちゃん - Chapter 11

Let's start! Chapter 11 from Cheese! or Chapter 15 from the Tankubon.

The cover. Aiko chan in lepoard prints maid costume.

Its the school's cultural festival.

The basketball team members are mourning over their lost in the Nationals on the rooftop.
Basketball team members in unison: "I feel very ashamed to be out of the game only after one match." 
Aiko: "I feel ashamed. If i'm in the team, we would have win."
Reo: "It's not possible right? Making a fool of yourself in the nationals!"
Hiroko came and hurried them back to the classroom as the cultural festival is about to start soon.

Hiroko: "Until when do you all plan to drag on? It's already been three days and you've lost means you've lost. What do you plan to do by regretting on something that is already over?" She rushes them back to their respective classroom to change in to their costumes. She passes Aiko and Takumi a huge name tag. It's for the event "Best of Kafuu".

It's actually a popularity contest where "customers" will be given a heart sticker each and they will stick it on the name tag of the person they like. At the end of the event, the student with the most number of hearts on his/her's name tag will be the winner. The winning prize is a trip ticket and Reo has been the winner for the past 2 to 3 yrs.

Reo: "You seems to have confessed to my girlfriend the other day?"
Takumi: "Are you troubled over it? Your girlfriend already told you about it? Kind of fast. I thought we could have shared a secret longer."
Reo: "What secret?"
Takumi: "Then, this means that i can attack with dignity?"
 
Reo: "I can finally tell you.. not to harbor any thoughts about Aiko."
Takumi: "You can't say that when you can't disclose your relationship in school. How about a bet with special conditions? Therefore, give me a chance?"  

Scene switches to class 2E, Aiko's class. Aiko's classmates thinks that Aiko is not only getting use to being maid, in fact she's like a real maid. While Aiko thinks that being a maid is not helping in her getting more points and she does not want to lose to Reo again. She notices Takumi in butler costume mesmerizing his customers. 

She pulls Takumi aside and questioned him: "Why are you dressing up as a butler? Isn't our class doing the reverse maid cafe? The other guys are all enduring in maid's costume and only you, it's not fair!"
Takumi: "That's because being a butler suits me more and i'll be able to give joy to others isn't it? Please don't obstuct me from taking care of my princesses." And he give a charming smile.
Pissed off, Aiko stomped in front of Hiroko: "HIROKO! I too preferred to be a butler. It's not fair if it's only Takumi!"
Hiroko: "It's not possible as i there is no more butler costumes and Takumi requested irregardless and there is a strong demand among the girls... and from me too. Have you went to spy on Reo? (To check out the number of hearts he has collected) Shift change time is long over!"

Aiko changed out of her maid costume and hurried to Reo's class. She thinks that Reo must be over popular and collected a lot of points. She sees a lot of girls gathering outside Reo's class, she pushes her way in and thinks "Don't tell me..."

She sees a girl pasting her heart sticker on to Reo's heart over flowing name tag while being mesmerized by Reo's charm and she thought "Just as i've expected." 

Reo: "Why did you dress up as Mai to meet me?"
Aiko: "I came to spy on you! What are you thinking behaving so slovenly?"
Reo, pouting: "I didn't... you misunderstood me."
Aiko, displeased: "Then why?"

Reo: "Of course it's for the trip tickets."
Aiko: "What's with the trip tickets?"

Reo: "I'm looking forward to our first experience, with Aiko. That's what i'm thinking."
He holds Aiko's hand and said: "I hope for the both of us to go on a trip. Just the both of us. Not to mention about going on a trip. It seems that i've been waiting for a long time to be alone with Aiko. It doesn't seem good t rely on the prize but i'm busy with club activities and impossible to do partime (with Aiko) so this seems like a chance....

... I'm working hard for the both of us so please cut me some slack? Just a little will do."
Aiko getting nervous as Reo is holding her face while asking her to cut him some slack. Aiko: "There is no reason for me to particularly looking forward to our first experience!? I only want to be alone with Reo that's all and therefore, Gambare! (Please work hard!)" She hugs Reo and Reo smiles heartily said: "Understood!"


Back to class 2E, Aiko's class. Aiko's getting tired from change in and out of the maid costume. She saw Takumi and said: "Time to change shift."
Takumi: "I'm continuing. Kasumi san (Aiko's family name) you can take a rest instead."
Aiko: "You've been working since morning right? Aren't you working a little too hard? What? Don't tell me you are aiming for the trip tickets."
Takumi: "I'm not particularly interested in the tickets but i aim to win. I'm in a bet with Reo. If i win, i can have a date with you for a day."
Aiko's shocked when she heard that and she pull Takumi aside to question him.  

Aiko: "What is this all about? I haven't heard about this at all!"
Takumi: "Isn't it alright? I've accepted the chance."
Aiko: "Chance? You said you will not cause me any trouble and will not hope for anything and now.."
Takumi: "I did say that but... I thought you will keep it as a secret from your boyfriend however, you soon told him the truth. Even though i will be restricted by your boyfriend, i'm still attracted to you and i mean it. Even if it's only one day, i still want it."
Aiko blushes and thinks that he's making the face again and said: "You must be kidding, don't do these kind of things without my knowledge." Aiko stomped off.

Aiko's thoughts "What's with the both of them. Making me the bet on their own and Reo, Reo too! Didn't we promise not to hide things from each other? What's up with all the trip just for the both of us. Since things already turned out this way, just wait and see!" She stomped straight into Hiroko and ordered her to strip! And we hear Hikoro screams: "IYAH!!!!"

Theres a lot of students outside Aiko's class and one of the girl dropped her bag. Someone came forward to picked it up and asked if she's alright. The girl seems to be mesmerized by this person.

It's Aiko in butler costume and she said: "My princess." (She really looks kind of cool here.) The girl still blushing asked: "Is it alright to accept my point?"
Aiko: "It's my honor." The girl thinks that she's falling in love and we see three other girls dropping theirs upon seeing Aiko and pasting their heart sticker on Aiko's name tag. Aiko thinks that it's show down time! 


It's time for the last big event of the cultural festival and everyone gathers in the stadium.
Takumi: "Otsukaresama." (You've worked hard) Finally (time to know the results) Reo." 
Reo: "I'm going to win for sure."

"Now, we are going to announce the results. The winner for the best of Kafuu is....

Kasimi Aiko san from class 2E !! She got a total of 597 points! Reo and Takumi look at each other in disbelief while Aiko is rejoicing on stage with her prize.

Reo: "Why are you the one who won instead?"
Takumi: "There no meaning to it if you win!
Aiko: "It's because the both of you decides on things without my consent. Don't do things behind my back, this is what i dislike most!"
Reo turns to Takumi: "You big mouth."

Aiko directing at Takumi: "Takumi! Don't asking me out for dates as i will reject time all! And now Reo! I don't think i should accept all the protection from you. Didn't we agree that from now onwards, no matter what happens, we should resolve it together and not hide anything from each other?"
Reo: "It's my bad however, if he loses he will not harbor any thoughts about you the second time... that's why i accepted the bet. Well, in the end i still got my hands on the tickets."

He hugs Aiko and pats her head while Aiko blushes and thinks "Oh no, this will mean my first time... *blushes*"
Takumi: "Hey! You guys seems to have forgotten that i'm still here though."

***
A funny yet sweet chapter! I like how Aiko tells Takumi not ask her out any more. So very straight forward, moreover it's in front of Reo. Haha. Ikumi has been missing for a few chapters and i wonder if the mangaka is planning something big for her next appearance. Even though i don't really like her but she sure can spice things up! Hmm... wonder if it the next chapter will be about their first couple trip...

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Ankemaybe said...

Nice Chapter! : ) I love this couple! Seems like they have eliminated Takumi as a problem from their relationship. I wonder what other role can Takumi play? Yes, Ikumi has been missing. She will definitely not play fair...

October 26, 2010 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Ankemaybe: Yup! One of my favourite couple and in fact i like Takumi too even though he tries to come between Reo and Aiko. Hahha. I guess Takumi shouldn't be so easily defeated. haha.

October 26, 2010 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger KaY ゆうくずり HuSsAiNi said...

Lovely!! Butler Aiko is really cool! I would have given her my heart sticker too!! Even with the very open declaration from Aiko, I doubt Takumi is gonna back down.

I don't think Aiko realized that she actually won something over Reo. Too busy thinking about the trip already? ;) Ah~ I really like Reo and Aiko's relationship!!

Thanks Fujioshi for the great summary :D

October 26, 2010 at 8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the new chapter summary! I love the little side bet they both had, but I wish Aiko had been able to get the stickers as a maid and not dressed up as a butler **sigh** It would have been cute to see the guys fawning over her for a change.

I'm a little surprised that Aiko is so gung-ho about their **first night** together since most shoujo heroines are always scared, nervous etc. But this is Cheese, so hopefully, she won't be too annoying when the time comes (if it comes).

I won't count Takumi out yet, if this manga has more volumes to come, then he might still be an obstacle. Thanks again for the chapter, I wish we were getting regular scanlations for this :(

October 27, 2010 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@KaY ゆうくずり HuSsAiNi: U're welcome! Yup... i think Takumi is going to attack agressively from here on. I'm looking forward to Takumi and Reo fighting over Aiko! haha.

@pansywansylinsy: U're welcome! I guess worried about her first night. She blushes terribly everytime Reo mentions it. However, i hope the first night will not come too soon, manga tends to turn smuty after that so i hope to enjoy more of the lovey dovey between Aiko and Reo!

October 28, 2010 at 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be surprised if they had their first night together during this trip. If the manga-ka wants the series to run a little longer, then she'll save it for the later chapters (which is what happens in long running shoujo from what I've seen). I wouldn't mind if it happened **naughty mind, lol** but I really want the series to run longer.

Hehe, I want more lovey dovey Aiko and Reo too!

October 28, 2010 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@pansywansylinsy: I want this series to run longer too! hahah and i dun think their first night will happen during the coming trip but i'm sure Reo will attempt to make it happen. hahah. Maybe it's time for Ikumi's appearance again.

October 28, 2010 at 12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah, I'm waiting to see what Ikumi has up her sleeve although I much prefer the machinations of Takumi, because at least he genuinely likes Aiko. His efforts are sincere. I don't usually like manipulative snakes like Ikumi because they're so self-centered.

As if some guy is going to dump his girlfriend because you happen to like him **rolls eyes** That's why I always get so steamed when Aiko or any of the others are nice to her despite her obvious selfishness. She doesn't need to be spoiled, she needs a slap XD Am I too mean? lol

November 2, 2010 at 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share