<body>


Thursday, September 2, 2010

イタズラなKiss (Playful/Mischevious Kiss) - Korean Drama

イタズラなKiss (Itazura Na Kiss) one of my favourite Japanese Manga

and Drama.The Japanese version was filmed in the year 1996 starring Aoki Shinsuke and Kashiwabara Takashi. It was my favourite drama then. I think i watched it when i was in JC (high school) which is about 10 years ago! Time flies!

I've watched the Taiwan version too

and now there is a Korean version!

Starring Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min. omg... how to miss any drama starring Kim Hyun Joong. I must say the casts win both the Japanese version and Taiwan version hands down, at least for the leading male actor.

The drama was debuted yesterday, 1st September and i just caught the 1st episode today! However, Playful Kiss receives devastatingly low rating with a viewer rating of 3.5%. I think it's too early to judge and i have high hopes with Korea remaking this drama after the success of Hana Yori Dango and many of their romance shoujo-like dramas.

Below are some teasers. Enjoy!

A kiss scene in the first episode!

This must be the scene where they walk to school together in the morning after Kotoko moved into Irie's house.

Irie, with his childhood photo at stake was threaten by Kotoko to tutor her.

Confession time?

Teaser 1

omg.. the smile. *melts*

Teaser 2



The song in the background is by Kim Hyun Joong.


Playful Kiss theme song titled Kiss Me by G.NA

***
I think i'm going to rush home after work to catch episode 2 tomorrow.

***
Images and video clips are gathered from Baidu and www.allkpop.com.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger peppermint_fairy said...

I'm definitely going to watch this!
The cast looks good and I really want to see how Kim Hyun Joong plays the role! I wasn't very impressed with his acting in BBF, but hopefully he's gotten better. I think Jung So Min looks too cute and sweet though, she doesn't seem so dorky.
I've watched It started with a kiss a few times already (it's my favourite tw drama!), so I hope they'll change the story at least a bit ^^ Go Koreans, surprise me!
And now off to see the first episode ^^

September 3, 2010 at 4:40 AM  
Blogger Ankemaybe said...

This is NEWS to me. I love the taiwanese version like SO MUCH! I thought Ariel Lin did a great job and i found her character adorable and cute and not irritating. Wow! I'm so surprise that they pick Kim Hyun Joong to play the part. he does enamate a cool and distant feeling. Thanks for sharing! I will try catch the first episode soon!

September 3, 2010 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

Yeah! It's definitely going to be good! (b^_*). The Koreans are good at making shojo-ish dramas! They haven't disappoint me yet! q(^0^)p

September 3, 2010 at 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share