<body>


Sunday, June 7, 2009

My own beautybox

My beautybox just cannot stop growing after i stayed in Japan. I always feel so tempted to buy something from the drug house i pass by everyday more so after i saw the product being introduced in my favorite variety show 女人我最大or its the 人気No. 1 in some of the Japanese magazine that i read.
The above products are use during the face washing stage.

This pink bottle is the Mild Cleansing Oil from DHC. I've tried the medicated cleansing oil from DHC and cleansing oil from Fancl. I was tempted to try this new cleansing oil frol DHC was because when they first introduce this product earlier this yr it was only selling at 798yen per bottle, the usual price is 1200yen. I think its a good alternative for someone do don't put on really thick make up. The oil has higher viscosity and its easy to spread and rub across the whole face.

I got these from my doctor, i used to have very horrible acne problem during my uni days i've been using this brand of facial and toner until now. Per bottle is now 40sgd. I used to get it 32 sgd per bottle when i first started using. Before i came to Japan i bought 5 bottle of facial cleanser and toner each. I still have 1 bottle of each left now, still thinking if i should continue using or i should change to other Japanese skincare products.

I like to scrub my face daily because i believe that i need to remove the dead skin on my face daily to prevent them from accumulating. So when i stumble upon the daily scrub from Eucerin i though i must have it. After trying, i find it quite normal. I dont think i getting a 2nd tube.

This is my favorite facial scrub. I bought it from a roykan Hakone (箱根) when i went touring last year. They have samples for us to try in the onsen(温泉) place. This product really shocked me! The substance is gel-like and as i spread it over my face and starts massaging my face i see little bit of substance forming. Like the images below. It is able to pick up and snowball all the dead skin.

I use this product twice a week on days when i want to use a mask. It is very important to remove all the dead skins before using a mask so as to achieve the full effect of the mask. Every time after i finish using i feel a sense of fulfillment. I felt that i've successfully removed all the dead skin on my face. Especially the dead skin near the small area around and under the lips. My skin feel smoother and fairer too! It can be used on areas like elbows, knees and heels where dead skins loves to accumulate.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share