<body>


Sunday, May 24, 2009

腐女子

Welcome to 腐女子 - a place where i share my likes and thoughts!

腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic:化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

I'm lucky enough to chance upon an opportunity to work in Japan for a period of 3 years. Japan, a manga paradise! To be able to get manga or manga magazine at any bookstore and convenient store. What more and a fujioshi (腐女子) like me ask for!?!

After learning Japanese for  2 years, I've decided to put what I've learn in good use to share my love and joy of reading manga with like-minded people who love manga as much as i do or maybe even more than i do and thus, I've decided to start doing English Summaries here, in my blog.

To read those English Summaries, simply scroll down along the side bar on the left and you will find a section named "Manga Summaries" and below are the links to the different series which I'm currently working on.


Ongoing Projects:
1. 電撃デイジ (Dengeki Daisy), serialised in BetsuComi.
2. DEAR!, serialised in BetsuComi.
3. ヒミツのアイちゃん (Himitsu no Aichan), serialised in Cheese!
4. キミのとなりで青春中。(Kimi no Tonari de Seishunchuu), serialised in BetsuComi.
5. Black Bird , serialised in BetsuComi.
6. ヒロイン失格 (Heroine Shikkaku), serialised in Betsuma


As much as i want to work on many other series which i like, i don't have all the time in the world. Cost and space adds on to it too. Mangas are really affordable and readily available in Japan but not so the case in the little red dot where I'm from.

I'm currently subscribing to 3 manga magazines per month (Cheese!, BetsuComi and Betsuma). Can you imagine 3 directory thick-like magazines piling up in my room every month? My ear feels pain (due to my mother's endless nagging and screaming) every time i think of this. Nonetheless, i will try to summarise new series whenever possible.

If you like manga and are reading my summaries, please do leave me a comment to share your thoughts or love for manga with me. I would love to hear from you!

Lastly, hope you enjoy reading my blog!

XOXO,
腐女子 (fujioshi)

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous PiChan said...

Dear Fujioshi?! Is this ur nickname? Blogwalking here...
BTW where r U come from? Pure japanese?

October 27, 2010 at 3:41 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@PiChan: Hi! *waves* Yup! Fujioshi is my nickname. I'm from the little red dot - Singapore thus, i'm a Singaporean whose working in Japan (for 3 yrs only thou and i'm going back home soon early next yr). How about u?

October 27, 2010 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Pichan said...

Hohohoho~~~ I am pure Indonesian and I am the most fans of Manga and Anime from Japan :P But not really freak, coz just some Manga and Anime I know :'(
Woaaaa~~~ Working at Japan, eh? What's ur job description there?! Nice to meet U~~~ May I follow Ur blog, fuji-san?! :)

November 21, 2010 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Sure! The pleasure's mine if you follow my blog. ^^ Yup, working in Japan as an Engineer but i'm going back to Spore soon. *sob*sob*

November 25, 2010 at 8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! you still doing japan spree?? like purchase from agnes b and bring back to SG?

December 10, 2010 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Anonymous: Sorry for the late reply! Actually i still do but it's just that yen is expensvie which leads to really poor business. Hahah. Do you mind emailing me regarding this japan spree thing @ fujiioshi83@hotmail.com Thanks!

December 13, 2010 at 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Mikimata said...

Happy New Year!! Best wishes for the coming year, and thank you so much for your wonderful blog. I discovered it a few months ago, and now I visit every day. I see you are only going to be in Japan for another month or so. Do you think you'll still be able to do manga summaries, or will it be too difficult in Singapore?

January 3, 2011 at 3:37 AM  
Blogger 腐女子 said...

@Mikimata: Happy New Year!! Thanks for visiting my blog everyday! haha and sorry for the lack of post recently as i'm still in the mist of my winter vacation. hee. i promise summaries will be back after the 5th of Jan. Oh! and i will still be doing summaries after returning back to Spore... however i might not be able to do it as quickly as now because manga magazines are not as easily available as it is in Japan and not to mention it's twice the price back home!! *sob*sob*

January 4, 2011 at 12:57 AM  
Anonymous Jen said...

Hi!
I just found your blog and the Black Bird Summary. Thanks, I've enjoyed reading it.

August 10, 2011 at 4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I've just run into this site and it so happens that I also enjoy many of the mangas that you follow! Please check out this post and send me an email at alexandra.1402@yahoo.com if you are interested in joining us:

http://www.mangaupdates.com/showtopic.php?tid=36564

August 19, 2012 at 12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bookmark and Share

Profile



腐女子 SHOP:


腐女子 HEARTS:
shopping:買い物
couch potato:カウチポテト
yoga:ヨガ
skincare:エステ
cosmetic::化粧品
manga:漫画
anime:アニメ
latte:ラーテ
travel:旅行

腐女子 TREKKED:
Australia - Brisbane, GoldCoast
HongKong
Indonesia - Batam, Hapchai
日本 - 東京 - 東京都/奥多摩湖/伊豆七島, 千葉県 - 千葉, 神奈川 - 横浜/鎌倉/箱根, 埼玉 - 秩父/長瀞/川越, 静岡県 - 御殿, 山梨 - 富士山, 京都, 大阪, 福島 - 喜多方, 広島-宮島/厳島神社, 兵庫県 - 神戸ベイエリア, 奈良県 - 奈良公園(東大寺&春日山), 愛知県 - 名古屋, 栃木県 - 日光, 長野県 - 軽井沢 , 熊本県 - 熊本/阿蘇, 鹿児島県 - 桜島, 北海道 - 函館/札幌/小樽
Korea - Seoul
Malaysia - KL, BatuPahat, JB, Genting
CameronHighlands
Taiwan - Taipei
Thailand - Bangkok, Phuket
HongKong
New Zealand

腐女子 FUTURE TREKS:
Cambodia - Siem Reap
Indonesia - Bali
Vietnam
Europe

腐女子 CURRENT READ:
電撃デイジ
君に届け
カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる
スイッチガール!!
好きっていいなよ
スキップ・ビート!-
今日、恋をはじめます
会長はメイド様
ヒミツのアイちゃん
Crash!
僕たち知ってしまた
黎明のアルカナ
神様はじめました
Black Bird
360°マテリアル
ヒロイン失格
虎と狼
好きって言わせる方法
君じゃなきゃダメなんだ
隣のあたし
僕等がいた
花にけだもの
ぬらりひょんの孫
べるぜバブ
バクマン
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Categories













Manga Summary - Ongoing




Manga Summary - Completed

Manga Summary - Dropped

Manga Recommendation





Manga Teaser



Follow Me
Archives


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.
Bookmark and Share